• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UKRAINE🇺🇦 HAS NOW LISTED JOE BIDEN AS WANTED on felony charges

What’s fucking funny Is how you google that shit. And google says the Ukraine is all for joe Biden. So who tf do we believe?

Klinkster

Joe Biden needs to be locked up with his entire family. And Kamala Harris needs to get run out our country along with all her supporters

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HAHAHAHAHA thanks for the laugh. Only blind parrots who can't think for themselves believe cnn is an accredited non bias news source
Fox News certainly isn’t free of bias either based on your logic.

Schizophrenia in motion right here folks.
Take a good look, this is who is running this board.

Just like the "president elect" who is literally as demented as they come..he probably even forgot he's running for president. I mean why else would this guy refuse to take a cognitive test?? They're pumping him full of drugs to keep him alive. You're just another brain washed sheep

- - - Updated - - -

Nice assumption to think I watch Fox news

Dude do some fucking research and really open your eyes as to what’s really going on. You incompetent motherfucker.

Klinkster

That would involve effort to look things up and I don't think any dem is capable of doing that

Side note, I don't follow fox anymore, seems like they have their own political agenda and are leaning to the left now.

reuters, real clear politics, npr and bbc are the majority of my sources. I'm sure someone will say they're all right wing tho

I agree with Mindless.

I almost spit out my drink. You have to be absolutely shitting me...CNN!!

I've been laughing at CNN since I was a kid and you guys are adults and believe anything they say?

I seriously recall watching this clip and dying. Knowing way back as a skeptical bastard that this was as fake as it gets.

The best part is when the alarms go off and they put the masks and helmet on.

My God, I can't believe you said CNN.....rotflmao

Watch this at 7:00 exactly or a few seconds before and try not pissing yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isMtxbPdvzg

Last edited:

Yep. But no retard foolishly said “Fox is a more objective news station that tells the WHOLE story not just one side.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
UKRAINE HAS NOW LISTED JOE BIDEN AS WANTED on felony charges

Just like the "president elect" who is literally as demented as they come..he probably even forgot he's running for president. I mean why else would this guy refuse to take a cognitive test?? They're pumping him full of drugs to keep him alive. You're just another brain washed sheep

He’s the last person that should be questioning someone else’s mental capacity. Same goes for any Biden voter really. He only thinks what his union tells him to think.

It's because it's a more objective news station that tells the WHOLE story not just one side.

LMAO! Are you kidding me? They treated Trump worse from day 1 through his 4 years, then any other president. CNN treated Biden like a little boy with the questions they asked him compared to Trump. Trump repeatedly got the book thrown at him from everyone on CNN. Jim Acosta (Chief White House corespondent for CNN), Jake Tapper, Chris Cuomo, Don Lemon.. all biased left clowns, failed to report anything negative towards Biden. Go back and look at the interviews. Some were even scripted in favor to make Biden look better. But they sure couldn't get Trumps name off their lips for months. They all had a hard on for Trump.
The media is horrible. Ive watched all channels during election, and Fox News is by far the best one. They report everything. Biden wont even call on reporters on his own at random. He picks the one who he wants to speak too from a list at his news conferences, because they wont ask him tough questions. Fucking coward..

And where is Kamala Harris since the election? No where to be found.. She is going to wind up being president. Mark my words..

Go watch some more CNN, and report some of this objective news you're bragging about.. Go ahead, we're all waiting..

- - - Updated - - -

Nice assumption to think I watch Fox news
The you must watch OANN.

UKRAINE HAS NOW LISTED JOE BIDEN AS WANTED on felony charges

The you must watch OANN.

Funny. You recycled that. You use to use Fox though.

You’re honestly believe CNN is unbiased???

You’re attracting a bunch of little puppies that are following you around!

You’re a retarded pedophile who should STFU!!
Says who, my dear little retard? Maybe you should not be believing what people post.

name the names and I will just laugh at you.

Joe Biden needs to be locked up with his entire family. And Kamala Harris needs to get run out our country along with all her supporters

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Biden is your new POTUS and Kamala....you will bow down to the power of the black punani.
And like it boy.

Biden is your new POTUS and Kamala....you will bow down to the power of the black punani.
And like it boy.

How ironic someone with "gunz" in their name supports this demented fool with Alzheimer's ..You must be as braindead as Biden.

How ironic someone with "gunz" in their name supports this demented fool with Alzheimer's ..You must be as braindead as Biden.

Ouch that hurt.
LMFAO
For 8 years yall spewed Obama was coming for your guns. Talk about brain dead.
Where the fuck you from Mr. Joined in October with 80 posts? C’mon homie, get after me lol. You don’t know shit about me.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Ouch that hurt.
LMFAO
For 8 years yall spewed Obama was coming for your guns. Talk about brain dead.
Where the fuck you from Mr. Joined in October with 80 posts? C’mon homie, get after me lol. You don’t know shit about me.

Is that the best you got? Oh man you insulted my join date jesus christ good one, if you were a little smarter you'd be retarded. Just like every other Biden supporter, the best part of you dribbled down your mothers ass crack.

Is that the best you got? Oh man you insulted my join date jesus christ good one, if you were a little smarter you'd be retarded. Just like every other Biden supporter, the best part of you dribbled down your mothers ass crack.
Not insulting your join date, just your comprehension skills.

Not insulting your join date, just your comprehension skills.

I comprehended quite fine..."where you from Mr. joined in" Again...is that the best you got? I'd call you a cunt but I'm sure you lack the depth and capacity to give pleasure.

Strong edit btw.

I comprehended quite fine..."where you from Mr. joined in" Again...is that the best you got? I'd call you a cunt but I'm sure you lack the depth and capacity to give pleasure.

Strong edit btw.
I didn’t edit, just got big fingers lol. My joined comment was in regards to you trying to get under my skin. You’re too new to realize I’ve heard it all.
Don’t be so sensitive.

I didn’t edit, just got big fingers lol. My joined comment was in regards to you trying to get under my skin. You’re too new to realize I’ve heard it all.
Don’t be so sensitive.

Big fingers, small brain. All the same. And I'm far from sensitive..being a welder, shit talking is about the only way I know how to communicate lol

Big fingers, small brain. All the same. And I'm far from sensitive..being a welder, shit talking is about the only way I know how to communicate lol
I’m a journeyman lineman, I understand those communication skills as well. This small brain makes bank though, I’m sure you do pretty good too.

I’m a journeyman lineman, I understand those communication skills as well. This small brain makes bank though, I’m sure you do pretty good too.

Yes communication skills or like my wife says..a lack there of. Bank is good but it's hell on the body. Would rather be in a cubicle some days and use my brain rather than the later lol

You’re a retarded pedophile who should STFU!!

Says who, my dear little retard? Maybe you should not be believing what people post.

name the names and I will just laugh at you.

Ha! @mindlesswork gets called a “retarded pedophile” and he comes back with “my dear little retard”. That’s a good one.

Name the names? Of who? Your victims? And then you’ll just laugh at him? That’s fucking creepy and weird.

Why the fuck are you here? You don’t run gear and covid has you fearing the gym. You have a old man dad bod. You don’t fit in with anyone here. Get the fuck out of here pedo.

Ha! @mindlesswork gets called a “retarded pedophile” and he comes back with “my dear little retard”. That’s a good one.

Name the names? Of who? Your victims? And then you’ll just laugh at him? That’s fucking creepy and weird.

Why the fuck are you here? You don’t run gear and covid has you fearing the gym. You have a old man dad bod. You don’t fit in with anyone here. Get the fuck out of here pedo.

Thhaannnkkkkkk you!

Klinkster

Back