Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

Trump Campaign Dumps Powell

Due to her lack of evidence. Hmmm. So all Trump's tweets on Dominion-izing and that atomic bomb of biblical proportions about how Trump was scammed out of millions of votes.....down the drain. What's the next best conspiracy? Time is definitely running out. No doubt in my mind Biden is President Jan. 20.
    All of Trump's legal efforts have been nothing but a waste of money and a complete clown show.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts
    Rep Points

Why is it hard for the right wing ding dings to comprehend that Trump was not that popular? He lost by 6 million votes. Sorry this is not Belarus. The dems didn't cheat. The fact that Trump cannot accept defeat doesn't surprise me though. He lacks dignity and class, and he also fears his legal exposure once he can no longer hide behind the immunity he has enjoyed as president. The fact that he was willing to push lies and conspiracy theories to drive a deeper wedge in this already divided country also concerns me. So many Americans are willing to follow El Dusche and join the ranks of his personal Schutzstaffel based on his false claims of voter fraud.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

Sydney Powell was working pro bono with an independent team and was never actually on the Trump team. Same for Lin Wood. Demtards think Pedo Biden is going to win by stealing the election when there is a magnitude of proof that there was fraud...committed on so many levels.

God forbid Trump's son had a laptop slam full of pedophilia and other illegal content, this would be a different story. Also, what do you expect to happen hypothetically if Pedo Joe was elected? The man has been in office over 47 fucking years and hasn't accomplished shit. They're pumping him full of modafinil and other smart drugs to keep him alive as a meat suit for O-harris to come in and fuck everyone without lube.

Lame 80s knowledge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    643 Posts
    Rep Points

30% of Democrats believe Trump won. So what did you win - a corona virus depression, a China problem, an end to fossil fuels, a military industrial complex with nowhere to go, and complete social protest in the street - good luck with a dementia riddled old man at the wheel...
    Who said run for the boarder ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    477 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Due to her lack of evidence. Hmmm. So all Trump's tweets on Dominion-izing and that atomic bomb of biblical proportions about how Trump was scammed out of millions of votes.....down the drain. What's the next best conspiracy? Time is definitely running out. No doubt in my mind Biden is President Jan. 20.
    All of Trump's legal efforts have been nothing but a waste of money and a complete clown show.
    Youíre ASFís resident drummer boy fit the mainstream media. You see something on CNN and canít wait to post.

What your CNN doesnít tell you is that she isnít working for Trump and never was. Sheís working for #WeThePeople. And the stuff that sheís focused on is going to take some time whereas Giuliani is finding the stuff that needs to be brought to court in the next week BEFORE states certify their votes.

Turn off your TV and start doing some objective thinking for yourself. Why would a famous lawyer do all these appearances with no evidence??? Thatís shit that only lunatics do. Sheís got something and itís gonna flip the country on itís head. 1,000s will be prosecuted.

The Sydney Powell stuff will be going on for the next five years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lame 80s knowledge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    643 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    Youíre ASFís resident drummer boy fit the mainstream media. You see something on CNN and canít wait to post.

What your CNN doesnít tell you is that she isnít working for Trump and never was. Sheís working for #WeThePeople. And the stuff that sheís focused on is going to take some time whereas Giuliani is finding the stuff that needs to be brought to court in the next week BEFORE states certify their votes.

Turn off your TV and start doing some objective thinking for yourself. Why would a famous lawyer do all these appearances with no evidence??? Thatís shit that only lunatics do. Sheís got something and itís gonna flip the country on itís head. 1,000s will be prosecuted.

Great point Kross, I found out the hard way that if you go to court without a attorney, but your opponent has one, then the judge must believe the attorny over you. The reason being is they are state licensed, and can lose that license by lying. If Gullianni and Powell are lying, then it's over for them. Put OJs lawyer in there too, can't remember his name ?
    Who said run for the boarder ?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

Actually CNN was late to the punch- Never saw this on TV- Saw AMAs post and looked around. If Powell is right in five years, great and I hope all involved pay. Won't change that Biden will be in office Jan. 20 and Trump will not be.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

Also, I never initally heard from CNN that she was working for Trump. I saw your orange god post that on Twitter. This is why you can't believe anything he tweets. You accuse people of being brainwashed by MSM and yet you continue to believe everything a known liar posts on Twitter. Ok.

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    363 Posts
    Rep Points

U morons will support or hate anybody Idiot says.
    Maybe it's time for YOU GUYS to think for yourselves.
    But then again... Uneducated white men are his BASE.
    So there's that..
    :: prudence ::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    477 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    U morons will support or hate anybody Idiot says.
    Maybe it's time for YOU GUYS to think for yourselves.
    But then again... Uneducated white men are his BASE.
    So there's that..
    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Also, I never initally heard from CNN that she was working for Trump. I saw your orange god post that on Twitter. This is why you can't believe anything he tweets. You accuse people of being brainwashed by MSM and yet you continue to believe everything a known liar posts on Twitter. Ok.
    You guys believe the super over-simplified version presented. But sit back and ask yourselves for a minute why would Sydney Powell suicide her career for this? Sheís not making any real money right now so whereís the benefit. Sheís super well-respected and at the TOP of her career. Sheís going to risk sounding like a conspiracy nut? Címon.

When this does break, and it will, it will totally change your over-simplified view of America. Youíll come around and weíll welcome you on our side. Everyone is welcome. Weíre not racist, sexist, homophobic or uneducated. Thatís the rhetoric the media uses to undermine all the great things we do. Your side is controlled by the multi-billionaire elite that donít give a fuck about any of the average people. Stop believing the propaganda and do some thinking for yourselves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    363 Posts
    Rep Points

Kross... What would it take for YOU to admit he lost fair and square?
    What evidence do u need?
    Serious question

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,042 Posts
    Rep Points

Since when was Sidney ever even on Trumps Admin?

That's news to me. She was Michael Flynns attorney. Lin Wood is also independent of Trumps Admin

But they are suiing in Federal and State Court for this Election. Judicicial Watch has for years with Tom Fitton and that information has corrobarated evidence for the Trump team, but not on his behalf.

I think what we are seeing is the Media is trying to make this a "distinction" as if it has some meaning and Trump is screwed.

LOL, while Im not surprised, the facts are nothing has changed.

Sidney is filing in Court today against Georgia for election fraud.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    477 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Kross... What would it take for YOU to admit he lost fair and square?
    What evidence do u need?
    Serious question
    I just do not believe that all these lawyers and all those NORMAL average people that signed affidavits are carrying out some crazy Trump conspiracy simply because weíre ďsore losersĒ. If thereís ANY evidence that voting was not conducted properly and constitutionally then it should be investigated. Thatís voter fraud, thatís poll monitoring allowed, thatís everything thatís supposed to occur during a proper election. In PA they made up the rules at the last minute to accept ballots mailed in late. Thatís not for the State to decide. That one was ruled on by the Supreme Court with a tied 4-4 vote because Ginsberg died and Barrett wasnít in yet. When that gets heard again, the ruling will be different. 5-4 in favor of one side at least.

The media USE to do these things. ďInvestigative journalismĒ. But they arenít touching it. They didnít investigate and find nothing, they simply dismissed it. Thatís not right and it takes away from the mediaís integrity. We ALL should be pissed right now. This isnít the country we all grew up thinking it was. Thereís a lot of bad shit going on.

If the Supreme Court rules and it happens to be in favor of Biden, Iíll accept that. But it needs to be looked into.

This is Due Process. Itís what makes our country different.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    30% of Democrats believe Trump won. So what did you win - a corona virus depression, a China problem, an end to fossil fuels, a military industrial complex with nowhere to go, and complete social protest in the street - good luck with a dementia riddled old man at the wheel...
    Those things are all currently happening.. under Trump. Weird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    363 Posts
    Rep Points

What's the difference if she worked for him or not?
    She stood beside his legal team at a press conference speaking on his behalf.