• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trump Campaign Dumps Powell

IML Gear Cream!
Does one reallllly need a degree in logic to see the insanity of what going on here?
your just as biased as everyone here, your not being objective. this is the legal process and has always been. Biden was told not to concede under any circumstances, so why do you think trump should. pot or kettle you dont need to be one

is a heckler neg handout coming?
your just as biased as everyone here, your not being objective. this is the legal process and has always been. Biden was told not to concede under any circumstances, so why do you think trump should. pot or kettle you dont need to be one

Last edited:
Kilsong

You are waiting on my response, but it has been already stated what is happening here.

Regardless of Sidney Powell, let's look at a different legal approach (Sidney is the icing on the cake)

Renowned Attorney Robert Barnes is stating that the legal requirement to overturn the Election results in these States does not even have to be "widespread" per say, it just has to be proven to "exist".

Take PA for instance. There are what 90+ sworn affidavits that Poll Watchers were booted.

Witnesses that trucks full of ballots showed up at 3am.

Affidavits, witnesses.

That "ALONE" is sufficient to overturn the certification of a State and give it to Trump.

So while we await Sidneys Grand Slam (which I do believe will come), Trump and Giulani are bunting which brings in the guy on 3rd from home

What I am saying is they have several ways in which they can and will win this election, because in reality, everyone here knows...the Dems cheated.

Not one of you guys doubt it. You just don't want to admit it.

Reminds me of watching Bush VS Gore. Watching both sides argue, it was just like this. Mind you I didn't and don't like or respect either of those. But let me assure you similar style Disagreements were had...and when Bush came out as the winner, the left lost their minds. Then they accused the right of voter fraud.

When Trump wins...the left will unmistakeably make up some conspiracy theory just like they have with all the other things that have come out about Hillary, Biden, Hunter, you name it.
126951420_382731613067174_8396531807052894219_n.png

Ahh okay.. Well let's just wait and see I guess

It really don't matter if he lost or not if they will the Senate they can't do all that dumb ass shit they say they want lol !!!
Plus Biden want be president the full term anyways . You don't think that woman can't beat the next republican do u lol .

Plus I can't wait to see how they take credit for getting rid of covid and make China pay for what they did to the world

I find it very ironic that in many States, almost all democrat run States and cities. They are shutting things down and the date they chose is January 19th, to reconsider.

I think it's bc they genuinely think they won.

And then they can and will re assess what their Agenda is.

Biden is trying to say he won't go for full lockdowns. Right after his staffers said they want a 4-6 week full lockdown.

THe thing is about Democrats is you can never ever ever believe anything they say. Again I say this as an Independent.

I can't wait to see both Republicans and Dems taken out of Office, arrested and tried for treason.

The difference between Dems and someone like me, is we want full fairness. I want to see both R's and D's complicit go to Prison for this. This is attempted theft of our freedoms and Nations. And if I do jail time for some BS steroid charge, these aholes sure as hell better do some serious time.

The dems want their way. And if they don't get it, they deny, project, do and say anything and geuinely believe it to be true.

It reminds me of one of my daughters having a tantrum and spinning on the ground in circles until they get their way. Biden is the parent that gives in and awards them candy. Trump is the parent that scoops the kid up and gives them a good ass beating to get them into line.

I can't wait to see both Republicans and Dems taken out of Office, arrested and tried for treason.

One thing you and I both know is that Trump will have done his best to put key people in every area and aspect of this situation. But...will the group be able to do all this? This will literally be a relatively small group in comparison with the rest of the deep state (dems and pubs). What's more....can they do it without involving the military? I don't know if I can see them succeeding without some heavy handed intervention. At least a "stand down until we get this sorted out" type of scenario. Thoughts?

Multislacker, your response sounds like Dictatorship 101 sir. Good day. Oh, and Hooray for Boobies!
One thing you and I both know is that Trump will have done his best to put key people in every area and aspect of this situation. But...will the group be able to do all this? This will literally be a relatively small group in comparison with the rest of the deep state (dems and pubs). What's more....can they do it without involving the military? I don't know if I can see them succeeding without some heavy handed intervention. At least a "stand down until we get this sorted out" type of scenario. Thoughts?

this is how the left thinks, they are superior, you are uneducated white trash. tell me what your degree is in? certainly not logic or math

exactly.

there will be war against white men. Because according to the left, we are all stupid. I won’t even feel bad for the white lefty’s that get eaten by the machine.

we shall see who is dumb

Get Shredded!
Multislacker, your response sounds like Dictatorship 101 sir. Good day. Oh, and Hooray for Boobies!

Yes, unfortunately, it absolutely does. In a country founded on treasonous rebellion, I don't know how you fix things when they are this broken. The two party system has failed us. We are literally at the point of trimming everything that doesn't fit what the founding fathers intended. They are pushing for the "Great Reset" with covid...and they are about to get it. And we've already had one civil war...is it so far fetched to see this turning into another one? I don't want to see it happen, but I'd like to be half way prepared if it does.

Look at the other countries screaming about rigged elections. It's on every continent. And those places literally have the police/military patrolling the streets and it is their "norm". I was just watching one the other day where the guy had "won" his 6th term (and this wasn't a 3rd world country, iirc). I mean, how bad is it going to get here? Armed guards at polling places? At least this is america and if someone takes me out, they'll probably shoot me and not hack me to death with some crusty machete.

When in Rome.....

too bad everyone has their gay heads in the sand.

Fair and square ? Your just trolling right ?

The same people saying this all over wont agree to forensics examination

That's what I want to see.

This is one reason Voter ID is necessary.

Signature confirmation.

Hell, fingerprint the ballots

I guarantee you see thousands of false ballots

We just saw the Philly Mob taken down today.

We know they helped cheat Philly. A huge precinct in PA.

Trump knew the day he came in they will cheat the Election.

No one could understand why Biden wasn't even campaigning. They spent all their money on Attorneys and trying to change election laws.

Anyone with a brain knew they were planning to cheat and nothing more

And they got caught in a sting.

Military in this Country is no joke. Military Intel trumps NSA, CIA, etc....

I still can't wait for the vindication of this.

You are going to see many ASF accounts go dark soon. Possibly even deleted. No one wants to be the fool....but plenty will be....

How operation " Arab Spring " works is you validate everyone's opinions all at once. That gets everyone in the streets. Sit back wait for the magic to happen...

Dont challenge me as the ASF conspiracy theorists position LOL

Kidding of course. These same people think that Russia hacked the election and that Bin Laden was killed, buried at sea within hours and then Seal Team SIX randomly died in a helicopter accident.

There are brainwashed members here, no matter how much we love them. Lifting in a gym somewhere. We could start a business. I can take a watch on a necklace and hypnotise them as could you. And they will believe anything they are told.

Ha ha, love it Wess ! Also I agree with heavy, this covid shutdown is not just for covid ? Remember the fireworks law - make everyone a criminal, then selectively inforce...

It really don't matter if he lost or not if they will the Senate they can't do all that dumb ass shit they say they want lol !!!
Plus Biden want be president the full term anyways . You don't think that woman can't beat the next republican do u lol .
It matters because in the mid term elections the Dems will use Dominion and Smartmatic again to take the senate. It's only a few down ballot races. Everybody know the elections are fixed and how now. The DOJ is in on it and Barr is a treasonist along with Ray at FBI and Gina Haspel at CIA.

Back