• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mr Insensitve The NOOB

Mrinsensitive

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up brethren?! How’s it hanging? I’m super excited to engage in some educational conversation. I’ve only been using PeD for roughly 10 years. I’m 33 years young and I’m 5’10 195 >10%.
I love BB’ing and training MMA. I train children who are underprivileged or lacking a father. I also train my own children, 4 boys. They’re my world.
I’ve got plenty of questions and maybe some experience to share. Lots of book knowledge. I’m currently in my 3rd cycle of tren. This go I’m using tri tren 150

I just recently started to experience what I believe to be heightened prolactin. Random pain after urination in my perineum. Sometimes it’ll throb randomly in a short one second spurt. I bought all sorts of vitamins today believed to combat prostate issues, anti inflammatory.
im also convinced more over that my addiction to caffeine has played the biggest role. Not gonna lie, I run through a 24pk of monster a week. Roughly 3-5 of those bad boys (16oz) a day. I know I know, preach to me if you think it’s important.
train hard boys, get big get lean and flex till you’re famous!

Last edited:
Welcome Caffeine Man

Max

You already know this but it bears repeating... get off that energy drink bullshit! You feel good for a week or two, then you need it just to get back to "0". Its killing your adrenal glands. Besides, monster has nothing on tren

You already know this but it bears repeating... get off that energy drink bullshit! You feel good for a week or two, then you need it just to get back to "0". Its killing your adrenal glands. Besides, monster has nothing on tren

strong first post

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome

Try P5P but definitely get bloods.

Sounds more like Interstitial Cystitis.

Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

thanks brother. I’m gonna research that cystis thing you said. Thanks for the heads up.
would CBC & CPC be enough? My doc just ordered those but I’m wanting to see my hormone levels too. No idea what doc or what to ask for to get the specific test.

Welcome Caffeine Man

Max

you’re right. I just bought some espresso blend. Would this be a good transition or should I drop caffeine all together? The withdrawal sucks man! Not gonna lie, I’m a pussy for WD.

Welcome Caffeine Man

Max

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

thanks bro! I’ve heard of psl too. Good stuff man. Kudos to you guys! Yes sir. I’ll read them again.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Caffeine Man

Max

thanks bro! I’ve heard of psl too. Good stuff man. Kudos to you guys! Yes sir. I’ll read them again.

Welcome Caffeine Man

Max

Welcome to ASF!

Welcome to ASF. From the Steroidify team.

https://steroidify.com/

ahh man!! Legit! I’ve been all over your guys info and research for some time! Yes sir! Good stuff! I’m saving your guys emails in my contacts. Literally almost all the things I search for data, comes up from you guys. Kudos for the work fellas.

Welcome

Yeah get off those energy drinks. Maybe instead of cold turkey switch to something like Steaz organic energy drinks. I like the super fruit and berry flavored. You can get them on Amazon. Just don’t drink more than 1-2 day.

Rock On

On behalf of puritysourcelabs and straightupkratom welcome to ASF.

Welcome

Yeah get off those energy drinks. Maybe instead of cold turkey switch to something like Steaz organic energy drinks. I like the super fruit and berry flavored. You can get them on Amazon. Just don’t drink more than 1-2 day.

Rock On
Good stuff brother. I’ll absolutely try that out. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum!

Good stuff brother. I’ll absolutely try that out. Thank you.

Awesome and let me know if you like them. They also got a Yumberry flavor too which my daughter likes.

d3b07c973ea2027e600258ef4b72a265.jpg

Rock On

Thanks Guys...this is a Brother of mine from another forum..Thanks for the warm Welcome..

Back