• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to ASF

Cohiba

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, new guy here, from the New Orleans area. 45 yrs old, 6'1" 200 lbs, been training for almost 2 years now.

Currently doing a 4 day split and working with a new trainer to learn some new lifts.

My goal is to put on about another 20 pounds. I'm currently eating about 4000 calories a day, but have been stuck at 200 lbs for like 4 mos.:banghead:

Some of y'all might recognize me from another forum, a friend over there directed me here.

b4f22138f85ec476b7de97ffd049036d.gif

Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

Hi, new guy here, from the New Orleans area. 45 yrs old, 6'1" 200 lbs, been training for almost 2 years now.

Currently doing a 4 day split and working with a new trainer to learn some new lifts.

My goal is to put on about another 20 pounds. I'm currently eating about 4000 calories a day, but have been stuck at 200 lbs for like 4 mos.:banghead:

Some of y'all might recognize me from another forum, a friend over there directed me here.

weclome! if you're not gaining then add 2-300 more calories and check weight at the end of the week..if that does nothing eat more

Welcome to ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
weclome! if you're not gaining then add 2-300 more calories and check weight at the end of the week..if that does nothing eat more

Yeah I've kinda been trying stuff like this. Had stomach problems above 4200 cals a day. Also I went on cruise and started gaining fat at this high calorie intake.

Back