Pharmacom Store

Advice on when to use a AI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Advice on when to use a AI

Technically ive done a cycle. Went horrible no pct no ai either. Did test and deca got fat then came off and lost a ton of weight. Its been over a year ago. The last few months ive done a ton of studying. Im wanting to just start over with a test only. My question is when and what ai to use on cycle. Also for pct would I need hcg. Im thinking of trying for a kid though so would it be better to wait till after I came off to try it? Im really digging this forum theres a ton of solid info here. Thanks on advance for any advice.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,795 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Blake92 View Post
    Technically ive done a cycle. Went horrible no pct no ai either. Did test and deca got fat then came off and lost a ton of weight. Its been over a year ago. The last few months ive done a ton of studying. Im wanting to just start over with a test only. My question is when and what ai to use on cycle. Also for pct would I need hcg. Im thinking of trying for a kid though so would it be better to wait till after I came off to try it? Im really digging this forum theres a ton of solid info here. Thanks on advance for any advice.
    Honestly bro test at 500mg a week most wonít and donít use an ai even if the estro is alittle on the higher side. If your able to pull blood work Iíd do so in the 4-5 week and see where your at.
    As for pct 2 weeks after your last pin start pct of clomid and nolvadex and you always toss hcg in as well.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

I adjust test and use more anabolics than test. I don't like AIs. I will add a little nolvadex if I need to. Works better for me than pumping up test and trying to dial in an AI. AIs can be out of adjustment E low pretty easily and then you have dick problems, flat muscles, sore joints etc. E high and dick problems, water retention, gut distention, high BP. So I adjust with keeping test in a range were E is in control. Primo and Masteron will enable a little more test since they seem to drop E a little. I can't prescribe. What I did was by trial and error and blood work over time. People are all over the place as far as estro conversion and sensitivities. We aren't clones.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

At such low dosage test you probably dont need AI , have on hand nolva to use if you feel sore nipples , PCT use nolva , clomid and hcg yes better be safe than sorry