• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Advice on when to use a AI

Blake92

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Technically ive done a cycle. Went horrible no pct no ai either. Did test and deca got fat then came off and lost a ton of weight. Its been over a year ago. The last few months ive done a ton of studying. Im wanting to just start over with a test only. My question is when and what ai to use on cycle. Also for pct would I need hcg. Im thinking of trying for a kid though so would it be better to wait till after I came off to try it? Im really digging this forum theres a ton of solid info here. Thanks on advance for any advice.

Technically ive done a cycle. Went horrible no pct no ai either. Did test and deca got fat then came off and lost a ton of weight. Its been over a year ago. The last few months ive done a ton of studying. Im wanting to just start over with a test only. My question is when and what ai to use on cycle. Also for pct would I need hcg. Im thinking of trying for a kid though so would it be better to wait till after I came off to try it? Im really digging this forum theres a ton of solid info here. Thanks on advance for any advice.

Honestly bro test at 500mg a week most won’t and don’t use an ai even if the estro is alittle on the higher side. If your able to pull blood work I’d do so in the 4-5 week and see where your at.
As for pct 2 weeks after your last pin start pct of clomid and nolvadex and you always toss hcg in as well.

I adjust test and use more anabolics than test. I don't like AIs. I will add a little nolvadex if I need to. Works better for me than pumping up test and trying to dial in an AI. AIs can be out of adjustment E low pretty easily and then you have dick problems, flat muscles, sore joints etc. E high and dick problems, water retention, gut distention, high BP. So I adjust with keeping test in a range were E is in control. Primo and Masteron will enable a little more test since they seem to drop E a little. I can't prescribe. What I did was by trial and error and blood work over time. People are all over the place as far as estro conversion and sensitivities. We aren't clones.

At such low dosage test you probably dont need AI , have on hand nolva to use if you feel sore nipples , PCT use nolva , clomid and hcg yes better be safe than sorry

Back