• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pin sizes with oils??

jayson.flex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
newbie here, where would I find a thread or site that I can get info about which pin size and length for delt injections? I'm mixing Tren E with Sust 250 inn same pin. 1mg of each. Last time I used a 3ml syringe with a 23g pin and that shit was sore for 3 days. Can I go with 24g 0r even 25g when shooting oil like that? Thanks for feedback. Sorry for such a basic question.

flex

newbie here, where would I find a thread or site that I can get info about which pin size and length for delt injections? I'm mixing Tren E with Sust 250 inn same pin. 1mg of each. Last time I used a 3ml syringe with a 23g pin and that shit was sore for 3 days. Can I go with 24g 0r even 25g when shooting oil like that? Thanks for feedback. Sorry for such a basic question.

flex

25g-27g and .5in to 1in depending on the site. Delts you can use a .5in

you can draw with that 23g then replace the needle with a 25g or 27g. I use 27g in delts

You pinned 2cc"s in the shoulder..could be the Sustanon or the volume or virgin muscle..MCT oil is very thin and you can use a smaller pin..

I use 25 g 1 in for debts and I bury it. If I tried to get by with a .5 in it would def knot up on me.

Shiiiiit. I feel like a damn pin cushion now. 22/23 glutes quads delts triceps

I've seen some guys on trt doses doing subcutaneous with like 29g slin pins. If using a low volume how effective do you think this would be?

I've seen some guys on trt doses doing subcutaneous with like 29g slin pins. If using a low volume how effective do you think this would be?

Pin your test IM bro don’t waste your time doing it sub q. And just split your injections up no need for a ton of low volume pins.

No..what comes with life and this game...is a shit ton of scare tissue..

29 X 1/2 IM works fine too

I’ve been pinning with a 21-22 gauge for 20 years now and no scar tissue. I wish you guys would stop saying that crap. Those are the only gauges I’ve ever used with the exception of the months I used to use 18 gauge to pin when I ran out of 22’s.

Well Brother some of us guys have bad scar tissue and a little respect for the guys that have been around this forum before October of 2020,would be nice..

I’ve been pinning with a 21-22 gauge for 20 years now and no scar tissue. I wish you guys would stop saying that crap. Those are the only gauges I’ve ever used with the exception of the months I used to use 18 gauge to pin when I ran out of 22’s.
Yeah man- no need to get pissy. everyone has their preferences. I've been using 23 ga. 1.5 in syringes for 35+ years and I have very little scar tissue- but that's just me. Most guys like the smaller rigs and that's perfectly fine. I learned a long time ago it's better to just state what works FOR ME and not worry about what works FOR YOU. btw- BD is the brand that works the best FOR ME.

I'd go 27 but those pins are hard to find in 3ml so I typically do 25. I first started with 23 and dreaded pinning lol I once used a 30 g insulin needle and that took me forever to fill up n inject. I'd go 27 if you can find them and have patience.

I think you took my comment to be a little more brash than I meant it to be, sorry if it came off that way Zionoir626. Kind of surprised to hear you (of all people) say that after reading your brash comments from time to time haha! We may be too much alike you and I.

Anyhow, I may be new to this group but my experience with needles doesn't get discredited due to my lack of tenure on a forum page. Maybe you are right, maybe there are people out there that get awful scar tissue using needles of that size over time, and maybe I'm the exception but I doubt it. I also have close friends that have used the same w/out any scar issues. All I'm saying is that you haven't used those sized needles (personally) and you are hypothesizing on the scar tissue, I HAVE used those sized needles for 2 decades and I've found your opinion (and those that share it) to be false. The OP (Jayson.Flex) can take that info and use it as he sees fit.

Get Shredded!
I just believe 25g 1" are the perfection because can be used all places ( so you only need to buy one size ) . 27g some times is hard for oil if is thicker and half inch works good on small muscles like shoulders , biceps , triceps but never enough for glutes ( that way you need to buy different size needles ).

.18g?!?! That’s not a pin bro... it’s a core sample lol.

Hmmmmm, 25g, 1in seems to be the way to go.

I use 23g, 1in now and its not that bad. My stupid TRT doc advised I used 21g for glute injections. Damn spear.

Back