• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

When you always feel your house is going to be raided .....

Women are cray cray sometimes. Guard your shit!

you need to move the contraband out of your house, maybe get a gym locker

This is for real fellas

im writing a book one day.

karma is real and so is Jesus.
Gym locker like someone said or if you are that worried about it buy a lock box and give it to a friend. Unless you have a massive amount in your house I wouldn't worry to much about it

Gym lockers are a terrible idea, they cut the locks off if you leave them on overnight. Storage lockers are the best bet and tell nobody, not one single person you have one. except of course us since the ASF server is private

I have seen this- I wasn't told what it was about but I saw some cops and the staff go into the locker room with bolt cutters. That was wild. You can rent lockers but still, I dont know why the fuck the cops were there. Storage locker probably the answer if you are paranoid but you have to worry about high temps and low temps.
Gym lockers are a terrible idea, they cut the locks off if you leave them on overnight. Storage lockers are the best bet and tell nobody, not one single person you have one. except of course us since the ASF server is private

IML Gear Cream!
Cops never look under the house.
When I was a criminal
I had lots of guns.
I would hide them in crazy places.
I had some buried under the house.
I used a ice chest for hand guns and a uzi.
I also screw base ball bat's to the bottom of the floor and had shit gums and Aks a AP9 in it.
The house was raided a couple times and they never found shit.

I even had a monkey stuffed animal that was hanging on a bar the hung from the ceiling and had my revolver in it.
You can hide shit anywhere creative and they will not find it.

And unless you have more then 5 vials of each or orals they can't really do shit.

Or just refuse entry warrant or not and be ready for a good time...
Come on in fellas ya don't want none, send the bachelors and old men in 1st

Last edited:
Fellas

You've never been criminals. None of you.

To my detriment I've known a couple forum criminals.

Stop pretending to be something you aren't.

Post a picture of a Ferrari , 50k, and a China news paper

Tell a story about being kidnapped by a Mexican cartel( never knew him)

Or just be normal like me

Fellas

You've never been criminals. None of you.

To my detriment I've known a couple forum criminals.

Stop pretending to be something you aren't.

Post a picture of a Ferrari , 50k, and a China news paper

Tell a story about being kidnapped by a Mexican cartel( never knew him)

Or just be normal like me

Ha. see a real criminal you’d never recognize because he keeps his business private... but Im a business man so what do I know about being a criminal anyways

Cops never look under the house.
When I was a criminal
I had lots of guns.
I would hide them in crazy places.
I had some buried under the house.
I used a ice chest for hand guns and a uzi.
I also screw base ball bat's to the bottom of the floor and had shit gums and Aks a AP9 in it.
The house was raided a couple times and they never found shit.

I even had a monkey stuffed animal that was hanging on a bar the hung from the ceiling and had my revolver in it.
You can hide shit anywhere creative and they will not find it.

And unless you have more then 5 vials of each or orals they can't really do shit.

Sounds like you hid shit from a CO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen this- I wasn't told what it was about but I saw some cops and the staff go into the locker room with bolt cutters. That was wild. You can rent lockers but still, I dont know why the fuck the cops were there. Storage locker probably the answer if you are paranoid but you have to worry about high temps and low temps.
I'll match ya. If you live in a "nice modular home" Theoretically a man could hide half a key of dope(powder) and $30,000 by cutting a square of the plywood flooring in the corner of a baxk room and putting it down in the insulation under house and cover back up or between the walls in back where 2 closets meet. Hard to camo the hole tho. Theoretically of course!!

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

people who do hard drugs seem to have a juvenile thought process, I notice with certain people I can dumb down my conversation say ridiculous shit and they will agree, most the time I will even give them a little bit of facts and they ill be blown away, my wifes gets mad at me when I do it and I dont know why I do it I dont even get enjoyment out of it. for example I was talking to a guy at the park he was about 25yo and he was telling me he thinks his neighbor is a terrorist and is trying to kill him with microwaves thru the walls of his apartment, after several minutes of that and some government conspiracy talk I pointed out a kingair flying over us and told him you should really be worried that the government converts kingairs into drones and flys them all day over us which is completely true. this freaked him out more than anything and my wife says why do you do it. I guess I just get tired of simpletons after a while and switch the convo

Sounds like you hid shit from a CO

Man I have done two terms and they suck.
Shower and eat and sleep with a bunch of turds.

I was selling pounds of chronic and ounces of ice.
Big money then you get busted and then you start over.
Such a waste of time.
And you deal with scum bags all day.

Most of my friends from child hood are dead or in prison.
Or still involved in steer gangs or biker gangs.

Shit got old I went solo.

people who do hard drugs seem to have a juvenile thought process, I notice with certain people I can dumb down my conversation say ridiculous shit and they will agree, most the time I will even give them a little bit of facts and they ill be blown away, my wifes gets mad at me when I do it and I dont know why I do it I dont even get enjoyment out of it. for example I was talking to a guy at the park he was about 25yo and he was telling me he thinks his neighbor is a terrorist and is trying to kill him with microwaves thru the walls of his apartment, after several minutes of that and some government conspiracy talk I pointed out a kingair flying over us and told him you should really be worried that the government converts kingairs into drones and flys them all day over us which is completely true. this freaked him out more than anything and my wife says why do you do it. I guess I just get tired of simpletons after a while and switch the convo

I think this is true for a lot of people, but not all. I know of several doctors and attorneys that do a decent amount of blow. Conversations with them while you're all high are entirely high-functioning. It's usually the ones that get all strung out on meth or opiates that I find are very simple minded. The party drug people are mostly like that too. Too much MDMA will make a person flat out dumb. Seen that one quite a bit.

I had a friend that was a really solid smart guy. Ran across some hard times and I helped him out. He ended up starting opiates and doing heroin in my house. I kicked his ass to the curb and haven't seen him since. I could tell he was fucked up because like you said, he started getting very simple minded and couldn't hold an intellectual conversation anymore. Then it was straight downhill from there.

Lol. Which women have you ever dealt with besides your mom that tried to toss you off the deck???

lol bro you're relentless :coffee:

I was doing some crazy stuff a few years ago. I live next to blm land like 3 min. So I took a ammo can put my stuff in it and dug a hole and marked the spot. When I need to get something I would just go to the box.
Now this wasn't from a crazy ex but I was playing it safe because you never know when someone will roll over on you.

Jesus Christ dude. leave the bitch or STFU

Back