• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Look at her pooper

Get Shredded!
squirting is right up there with russian collusion for the biggest hoaxes, we need the scotus to investigate RELEASE THE GOTDAMN KRAKEN

squirting is right up there with russian collusion for the biggest hoaxes, we need the scotus to investigate RELEASE THE GOTDAMN KRAKEN

I have given many catheters, some chicks can squirt but, it doesn’t come out of the urethra! lmao. Super fakes. But there definitely are real ones...had only 2, ever! If it comes out of the pee hole at the top; its fake. Still love seeing pussy!! Lol

Max

I have given many catheters, some chicks can squirt but, it doesn’t come out of the urethra! lmao. Super fakes. But there definitely are real ones...had only 2, ever! If it comes out of the pee hole at the top; its fake. Still love seeing pussy!! Lol

Max

Sex info:
So you're having sex and everything is going well, but when the penis is removed from the vagina it's covered in a white, creamy discharge that both excites and concerns you. It has no smell, it doesn't stain and it seems to appear whenever she's really enjoying the experience. What is this white, creamy fluid-like substance that's coming from the vagina when she's excited and why does it happen?

That creamy white discharge you encounter during intercourse is produced when a woman has an orgasm. It is a vaginal secretion produced by the vagina to facilitate in conception (sperm now have more fluid to swim in to move closer to their target). It helps with providing a better glide for the penis within the vagina and is a signal to both parties that orgasms are talking place and the female partner's body is fully aroused. Consider it as another form of vaginal lubrication and a sign that her body is responding well to being stroked in all the right places.

What if that white, Creamy discharge isn't there? Does it mean she's not having orgasms?

Not exactly.

Orgasms come in many different versions and some are accompanied by a gush of clear fluid (squirting), increased clear vaginal secretions and sometimes involuntary contraction of pelvic muscles or lower body contractions. "Cumming" for a woman is an indication that she is experiencing vaginal orgasms during penetration, but if she doesn't cream there is no reason to believe she is enjoying sex any less. Every woman's sexual response cycle is different, which means every woman will be turned on by various triggers. If your desire is for your partner to "cream" on your Peen (my short word for Penis), experiment with various sex positions and strokes in order to see what will make her body respond with an orgasm.

Max
When they shake and contract...you achieved that almighty. Plus you feel the contractions. Butthole and all

Last edited:
Another line upView attachment 56575
97e437ef6017fd17b0936bcf870504b0.gif
View attachment 56576
90b5f64a826e6d0582413ad52778c38c.gif
4fd53a91a7ca220aeeadfc30cae28465.gif
View attachment 56577View attachment 56578View attachment 56579View attachment 56580View attachment 56581View attachment 56582View attachment 56583View attachment 56584View attachment 56585View attachment 56586View attachment 56587View attachment 56588View attachment 56589View attachment 56590View attachment 56591View attachment 56592View attachment 56593View attachment 56594View attachment 56595View attachment 56596View attachment 56597View attachment 56598

Eat, pound, sleep...

That's some quality imagery and swiftness. Props

you know not what you speaking about bro ... clearly you’ve never experienced a woman who squirts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's even better when they had NO IDEA they could even squirt until "that pro" get their hands on em! Then squirts hit the fan!

Sex info:
So you're having sex and everything is going well, but when the penis is removed from the vagina it's covered in a white, creamy discharge that both excites and concerns you. It has no smell, it doesn't stain and it seems to appear whenever she's really enjoying the experience. What is this white, creamy fluid-like substance that's coming from the vagina when she's excited and why does it happen?

That creamy white discharge you encounter during intercourse is produced when a woman has an orgasm. It is a vaginal secretion produced by the vagina to facilitate in conception (sperm now have more fluid to swim in to move closer to their target). It helps with providing a better glide for the penis within the vagina and is a signal to both parties that orgasms are talking place and the female partner's body is fully aroused. Consider it as another form of vaginal lubrication and a sign that her body is responding well to being stroked in all the right places.

What if that white, Creamy discharge isn't there? Does it mean she's not having orgasms?

Not exactly.

Orgasms come in many different versions and some are accompanied by a gush of clear fluid (squirting), increased clear vaginal secretions and sometimes involuntary contraction of pelvic muscles or lower body contractions. "Cumming" for a woman is an indication that she is experiencing vaginal orgasms during penetration, but if she doesn't cream there is no reason to believe she is enjoying sex any less. Every woman's sexual response cycle is different, which means every woman will be turned on by various triggers. If your desire is for your partner to "cream" on your Peen (my short word for Penis), experiment with various sex positions and strokes in order to see what will make her body respond with an orgasm.

Max
When they shake and contract...you achieved that almighty. Plus you feel the contractions. Butthole and all
theres clearly a difference between the goo on your dick when you fucking that WAP and women pissing 10ft.

IML Gear Cream!

The farthest mine has squirted out was about a couple inches. It pulsates out. Looks like lube with white and clear. Best ass lube I ever used.
My ex would squirt like Veronica Rodriguez but she would grab the bed and get angry she said it actually hurt like hell. She would get a cramp in her butthole.
The only way she could enjoy it is if I was in her ass while she rubbed one out and it happened.
Memories....

Eat, pound, sleep...

Christmas star cookies
This ment has me so damn horny I feel like I'm going crazy....
5fc6551163f64dbfd0fb4ad72c055006.gif
pulsating.gif
ad4704b234ce1342d475147c7687c507.gif
unnamed.gif278_450.gif
75d9d5bd6b922af187891a2845da3736.gif
ad463c1771f3203bff5d621b48b24b2a.gif
tumblr_n11jv5hQBi1semc6ko4_500.giftight-firm-ass-on-the-stairs.gifcu2G6GU.giftumblr_f486a6ce1ec634ccd845e9da32b4c074_8df6175d_500.gif
ee82a7ed2b3eb708193a92d352bf2129.gif
297_450.gif

Eat, pound, sleep...

Welp! As much as I love tongue fuckin a shit hole, some of these could use a good bleachin. I'd still tongue it but with a little more caution. Some times those dirty shit boxes can be like sticking your tongue on a 9 volt battery. The initial shock is what gets ya but then you get used to it.

I was thinking of making a face shot thread also.
I love to pull out her ass and cover her face with tren butter.

She will not suck it from the butt though. Still fun

Eat, pound, sleep...

Do it

Max

Eat, pound, sleep...

No to here either... tits or face is the preferred!

Eat, pound, sleep...

AAS haven’t shrunk those loads to squirts?

man what do you take for volume, share your secret lol

Write now I'm on
Trt with ment
Test 165
Nandrolone deca 50
Weekly
Ment 30 eod

Eat, pound, sleep...

I’m with you, I use to have plenty of volume, anymore if I get one good squirt we are doing something!

Back