sides on test cyp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Totally unrelated. Now as far as Arimadex I can't imagine you having any estrogen in your body.
    What would be obvious symptoms of high E2 on a high test cycle? and obvious symptoms for most users with low E2?

I dont have any muscle aches. and Alpha pharma from what i know is good stuff. Should i just go to .5mg EOD and if my nips start getting sensitive then i know i need to inrease my dose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Miringains View Post
    What would be obvious symptoms of high E2 on a high test cycle? and obvious symptoms for most users with low E2?

I dont have any muscle aches. and Alpha pharma from what i know is good stuff. Should i just go to .5mg EOD and if my nips start getting sensitive then i know i need to inrease my dose
    Low estrogen levels in men aren't a big cause for concern. But some of the same symptoms of high estrogen can happen if you don't have enough estrogen. This is because estrogen imbalances can result from hypogonadism, a condition that results in a lack of hormone production in your body.
    Hypogonadism can lower levels of estrogen testosterone and other hormones leading to many of the same symptoms of high estrogen levels. Lack of sex drive very common.

I

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Low estrogen levels in men aren't a big cause for concern. But some of the same symptoms of high estrogen can happen if you don't have enough estrogen. This is because estrogen imbalances can result from hypogonadism, a condition that results in a lack of hormone production in your body.
    Hypogonadism can lower levels of estrogen testosterone and other hormones leading to many of the same symptoms of high estrogen levels. Lack of sex drive very common.

I
    Low e2 is is miserable. Anyone who's crashed their estrodiol knows this. Sore joints, fatigue, loss of libido, and a significant propensity to injury.

High e2 is mostly ED (especially partway through the job) and lowered libido. Gyno can happen too.

This obviously isn't a comprehensive list, but it seems like the most of what I see in guys.

The only way to know is by getting bloodwork. You can't guess unless you really know your body and how you react. The only way you'll know that is with extensive bloodwork. Took me about a year and a half of frequent bloodwork to know what my personal syptons were of high and low e2.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,260 Posts
    Rep Points

Im not a doctor nor can I give the poster any medical advice. however I will say for educational purposes, I would be willing to bet if he scales down his AI intake like 85%, these sides will dissipate. It may take a week or more. But it will make a difference, just my 0.02

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    668 Posts
    Rep Points

man- that's really not that much test. i do a gram or more and never take any AI. nobody is questioning whether your AI is legit. it's prob. too good. u can take nolvadex for your nips and not feel like shit. if u want to feel better, u need to listen to these guys that know what they are talking about. OR just keep doing what ur doing and continue to feel like shit. AI can make u feel much worse than the juice!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít think those are related at all. Secondly that is a lot of Arimidex. Itís going to make you feel bad and youíre not going to grow w/out estrogen in your body and I donít think you have much, if any.