sides on test cyp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

sides on test cyp

Been running 800mg Test Cyp per week. This Sunday ill be 8 week into the cycle. However ive had a lingering dry cough the entire cycle, runny nose, shortness of breath etc... im running 1mg of arimidex ED and sometimes have to up it a bit as im very E2 sensitive. I wouldnt think its covid as its been far past two weeks. also have had some insomnia.

So is this test flu or been heard of on a high test cycle like this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíd wager itís unrelated.
    Sent from my iFoam using Crackatalk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Miringains View Post
    Been running 800mg Test Cyp per week. This Sunday ill be 8 week into the cycle. However ive had a lingering dry cough the entire cycle, runny nose, shortness of breath etc... im running 1mg of arimidex ED and sometimes have to up it a bit as im very E2 sensitive. I wouldnt think its covid as its been far past two weeks. also have had some insomnia.

Covid can last much longer than two weeks. Thatís simply a guideline. Different immune systems will process the virus and defeat it (some wonít) at different lengths of time. Some will shed more viral loads than others also. Iíve read of cases 4 months at least in viral shedding.

Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,939 Posts
    Rep Points

Sounds completely unrelated. If you got sick and keep hammering your body it won't fight off an illness like it normally would. I've been down that road many times. Take a few days off and see what happens. Go pickup some zinc glycinate and vitamin C, and quercitin if you really want to fight off a virus. I got the Rona right now, and I'm taking 500mg quercitin and 30mg zinc glycinate with breakfast, 3g vitamin C spread out across 3 doses with food, and a full dose of ZMA at night. Helps you sleep too. I'm not feeling that bad compared to the last time I got the same symptoms back in January.

The gear does lower your immune system, so supplementing those will help along with time off from lifting. I bet you'll start feeling better after a couple days.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,242 Posts
    Rep Points

Holy mackerel, that is a very high dosage of arimidex, even for patience in which it was originally attended for ( ADVANCED breast cancer). Dosages that high will bring a slew of side effects, insomnia, restlessness shortness of breath and a dry cough is in fact listed as some of the potential side effects, this is being taken into accountability the dosages that are used when people have experienced these side effects and you are running right there almost mirror image with dosages that are known to bring these side effects out much more aggressively compared to male dosages. If you are that sensitive to estrogen you may want to reevaluate if taking any of these is worth the trade-off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points

Get tested. Normally "test flu" will occur within the first few weeks of starting if at all. Plus that is alot of ai. I'd be willing to bet your e2 is crashed on top of you being sick wich is making it much much worse. Im running 1050mg test a week no ai. More frequent injections with a little proviron. I do everything I can to avoid taking any ai. Best of luck

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

I have to agree with Vision, that is an extremely high amount of anastrazole. Iím pretty sensitive to estrogen myself but I wouldnít feel comfortable even considering that dosage. Have you had bloods done? Iíd do that if you havenít and try to assess how much AI you really need and scale that back. Good chance ur symptoms may subside after that. Or I could be totally wrong lol. Just my 2Ę. Good luck tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

I tell many times people abuse more from AI than anabolics , and thats why they dont have gains and fell like shit all day . AI is to use if needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Holy mackerel, that is a very high dosage of arimidex, even for patience in which it was originally attended for ( ADVANCED breast cancer). Dosages that high will bring a slew of side effects, insomnia, restlessness shortness of breath and a dry cough is in fact listed as some of the potential side effects, this is being taken into accountability the dosages that are used when people have experienced these side effects and you are running right there almost mirror image with dosages that are known to bring these side effects out much more aggressively compared to male dosages. If you are that sensitive to estrogen you may want to reevaluate if taking any of these is worth the trade-off.
    I agree. im not naive to the high dosage. Its Alpha Pharma arimidex, verified throuh their website etc.. so its 100% legit stuff been running it for years. i start to bloat bad if i run anything less and look very soft in my mid section and sides. i start to get very irritable, tired etc.. if i take my dosage down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree. im not naive to the high dosage. Its Alpha Pharma arimidex, verified throuh their website etc.. so its 100% legit stuff been running it for years. i start to bloat bad if i run anything less and look very soft in my mid section and sides. i start to get very irritable, tired etc.. if i take my dosage down
    Bloods Bloods Bloods..... Bloodwork Bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree with vision. Way too much arimidex. Low estrogen can cause a ton of nasty symptoms.

I used to use it. I wouldn't unless i was using 3g of gear a week.

At 1g of test .3 to .5mg was too much.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

If i get bloodwork done from Private MD labs, which test do i want? the bodybuilding one?

I want to makesure the total T is uncapped and shows thyroid, E2, etc...

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Rep Points

unless you are having gyno issues currently, .5mg every other day is enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    247 Posts
    Rep Points

Totally unrelated. Now as far as Arimadex I can't imagine you having any estrogen in your body.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

Offseason waist is normal to look soft , is part of the game , more food , more estrogen, more water retention , but you need all that to grow, NOBODY GROWS LEAN .