• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cuomo Emmy

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not only are our news anchors paid actors. Apparently our politicians are also:

"The governor's 111 daily briefings worked so well because he effectively created television shows, with characters, plot lines, and stories of success and failure,"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/andrew-cuomo-international-emmy-award-covid-briefings/

Fucking guy.

No one should get an award for doing their job.

This in some ways makes light of a deadly pandemic.

In the midsts of ppl who have died and are dying in part due to his poor policies, you want to award an Emmy?!?

Ratings are obviously way down for this award show.

Publicity stunt... so transparent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I don't know really what to say. He did a horrific job with the pandemic, wrote a book about his "leadership"during the pandemic, now gets a international Emmy. The world has officially lost its mind. Wtf

Cuomo: I don’t want a vaccine if it comes out under the Trump admin, NY won’t be getting it.

Trump: NY will be last on the list to get the vaccine due to political issues they have.

Cuomo: If NY does not get the vaccine first we will sue the Trump admin.

WHAT THE FUCK!!

anybody live in NY that actually doesn’t want to curb stomp this little pile of shit into oblivion? Seriously.... fuck that pale skinned wop and his entire Jew fucking family!

Somebody seriously should break every bone in his murdering old people body. Fuck Cuomo the homo.

turd... 💩

that’s the Cuomo family in one word

Omg you guys have some interesting threads ....Cuomo or how ever you spell it is a joke ....anyone remember the very very beginning of Chinese virus him and his mayor got into it lmao ....now hes some activist and he whines like a fuckin bitch on her period omfg ....everything is everyone else fault blah blah blah ....fuckin fraud!!! Now he doesnt want NY to have vaccine hahahaha what a dick head

IML Gear Cream!
Why should Cuomo get any kind of reward? He sent sick covid patents to nursing homes, which wound up killing thousands and thousands of elderly under his watch. Him and his brother were blaming trump. lol

Now he refuses to release the data for deaths related to the nursing homes. I wonder why?

Back