• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Should we contact Phola?!

BybonsonofPhola sounds really drunk tonight! Should we contact his dad?
sounds like hes studying hard on his cyber degree from devry, if he can stay sober he may make class of december 2020, maybe derrek waters will call him for drunk history

sounds like hes studying hard on his cyber degree from devry, if he can stay sober he may make class of december 2020, maybe derrek waters will call him for drunk history

Ohhh drunk history is fun and I do drink great excuse to combine the two but unfortunately my degree is not in history....

Come on guys you can disagree with me all you want (I invite and encourage it) but just because i drink occasionally in no way makes anything i believe or speak about inaccurate. This is called ad hominem its basically where you try to smear the character of an individual to make them seem less credible but come on

Last edited:
Ohhh drunk history is fun and I do drink great excuse to combine the two but unfortunately my degree is not in history....
we will call it drunk cyber security then, there used to be a guy here that thought he was super smart tech cyber guru ( the shield) till he pissed someone off and they showed up at his house. lolz

we will call it drunk cyber security then, there used to be a guy here that thought he was super smart tech cyber guru ( the shield) till he pissed someone off and they showed up at his house. lolz

I like that name actually. Can I edit my title post ill have to check it out. Try it buddy I dare you dead serious. Keep reading my post though good job

Come on guys you can disagree with me all you want (I invite and encourage it) but just because i drink occasionally in no way makes anything i believe or speak about inaccurate. This is called ad hominem its basically where you try to smear the character of an individual to make them seem less credible but come on
I agree to disagree

Last edited:
giphy.gif

IML Gear Cream!
Come on guys. The things I talk about directly line up with our founding fathers (especially Thomas Jefferson go him) just admit you're more racist than you love this country. Its that simple and besides my selfless attempt to educate you on cyber security because I think some of you are great and deserve to protect yourselves from laws i don't personally agree with what am I saying thats so upsetting to you? Do you not want to protect your personal information from the oh say police or employer that might take negative actions against you for very illegal things you do, do you hate the Bill of rights, do you hate dogs, do you hate America, or do you hate black people? Come on

DA82ACC4-0738-437F-9CBE-77CE00F93BF6.jpeg

From the amount of shit this guy has posted I was thinking that he was on meth instead of booze bro.

everyone that knows me will vouch for my 132.5 IQ

Oh brother im sure thats what your buzzfeed quiz told you and just so you know because you're literally a genius you can have an iq of 132.5 and still be uneducated. Iq while generally disagreed on measure more potential than actual knowledge or ability. There's books written about this a guybhad a club called the 200 club because of they're iq and they all failed in life but you're a GeNiUs YoU kNoW aLl AbOuT tHaT

everyone that knows me will vouch for my 132.5 IQ
Its true. ASF’s two most respected members, kilsong and horseleg can vouch for hecklers ridiculously high IQ

Last edited:
Good for them and him. He can speak to me on a level field then without resorting to personal attacks
son listen, I'm just having fun, nothing personal, this is what you get for posting in the pit. go back and read the disclaimer

Hmmm Id like to believe you and ill give you the benefit of doubt but I guess we'll see
WARNING - Do not enter this forum if you get offended easily, just about anything is allowed in here and there is very little moderation! All hate, trash talking, flame wars, adult material, etc., is allowed in here. Adults 18+ Years Old Only!

Good for them and him. He can speak to me on a level field then without resorting to personal attacks

First time on the interwebs huh? I used to be a miscer on bb.com back in the early 2000s, where personal attacks were a common way of talking :stirthepot:

Back