Would anyone want to help with advice on a cycle Iím doing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tfusion View Post
    What doses are you even taking? I did not see it posted unless I missed it...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    600 test 500 deca. Thatís it. Nothing else. I can alter the doses if that is what I should do. I Was also told I should throw in some Masteron with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Add dbol, anadrol, or best superdrol in. 50/100/20 respectively, whichever one you choose. SD is the absolute best for adding tons of size and glycogen quickly imo. They'll all mess your stomach up more though. Add GH at 4iu daily if you have it/can afford it. Adds a good amount of water retention and makes you look much fuller 24/7. More estrogen will make you bigger too lol. Don't need with that unless you have nolva just in case.

Then you have to eat. Food is the building block, workout it the gear is mostly useless.

I'm not sure what your digestive regimen is right now, but here's what I do.

Probiotic saurkraut with 3 meals daily

Broad spectrum probiotic first thing in the morning fasted daily (preferably the good refrigerated stuff)

Broad spectrum digestive enzymes with most meals, at least 3x daily

Psyllium husk fiber morning and night (good ol sugar free metamucil or the generic equivalent)

That's all you can do really. You'll probably look like a water buffalo but you'll be bigger lol. SD is a lot "dryer" than dbol and somewhat more than anadrol depending on how you react to it. Hope your ready to start having a hard time breathing while tying your shoes lol. Keep an eye on your blood pressure. Remember, your health is more important than anything else
    I take something called VSL#3. Donít know if youíve heard of it but I do take that daily. Itís helps me a lot. I eat a lot. I donít have a meal plan thatís laid out for me in perfect balance for the next month like some people I know but I eat a lot. As much as I can and then a little more. At least 3 good meals a day. Always healthy. I donít eat sugars at all unless itís a cheat day and those are rare just because I donít keep anything in the fridge for cheat day. I do eat the same thing over and over and over. I wonder if that could be having some negative effects. Especially my breakfast itís the same everyday. Eggs. Prepared different everyday but still eggs. This bloating is killing me i know it is because Iím not able to eat as much as I would if I werenít getting bloated. For example , for dinner I will eat a whole chicken and by the time Iím done with that whole chicken I am so bloated I canít eat the second one like I normally can. Usually my wife will eat a small portion of the second one and Iíll finish it off but not lately. Idk itís got me all messed up

I have access to genotropin right now, should i get it ? Iíll get it right now if itíll do what I want. Never tried it before but Iíll start today if U think I should. Thatís about the only gh I can get my hands on unless I order and I donít wanna hear the shit for asking for a good gh source because I donít personally know a good source for it. So my local dude has geno right now let me know if itíll work. And also money is not a problem right now. Whatever it takes I gotta be bigger than my brother. Donít give two shits if heís a little stronger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,943 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JamJam View Post
    I take something called VSL#3. Donít know if youíve heard of it but I do take that daily. Itís helps me a lot. I eat a lot. I donít have a meal plan thatís laid out for me in perfect balance for the next month like some people I know but I eat a lot. As much as I can and then a little more. At least 3 good meals a day. Always healthy. I donít eat sugars at all unless itís a cheat day and those are rare just because I donít keep anything in the fridge for cheat day. I do eat the same thing over and over and over. I wonder if that could be having some negative effects. Especially my breakfast itís the same everyday. Eggs. Prepared different everyday but still eggs. This bloating is killing me i know it is because Iím not able to eat as much as I would if I werenít getting bloated. For example , for dinner I will eat a whole chicken and by the time Iím done with that whole chicken I am so bloated I canít eat the second one like I normally can. Usually my wife will eat a small portion of the second one and Iíll finish it off but not lately. Idk itís got me all messed up

I have access to genotropin right now, should i get it ? Iíll get it right now if itíll do what I want. Never tried it before but Iíll start today if U think I should. Thatís about the only gh I can get my hands on unless I order and I donít wanna hear the shit for asking for a good gh source because I donít personally know a good source for it. So my local dude has geno right now let me know if itíll work. And also money is not a problem right now. Whatever it takes I gotta be bigger than my brother. Donít give two shits if heís a little stronger.

Maybe you're eating too much in one sitting? I have 5-6 meals daily depending on what I'm doing. Same thing every day. Try spreading out your food across 5 meals...have your eggs in the morning, chicken and rice or potatoes for two more meals, intra with EAAs and carbs in the gym, egg whites or shake with white rice or oats or rice breakfast cereal post workout, and then a beef meal after that before bed.

Typically, the more consistent you are with eating the same foods daily, the better the digestion.

Are you chewing your food enough? That's another big one that can lead to digestive issues.

Are you doing anything like I described above for digestive support?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Why the hell are we looking at injectable sarms? They cost 10 bucks a gram, they are cheap as dirt.

Plus, if your not experienced, don't mess with orals.
    I've been doing this for 13 years and the only oral I touch is var.

You can find great injectable without the worry bro.

And again... SARMS? They are all 10 to 30 a gram, mix yourself. Cheap as hell. Why do I keep seeing 50 to 120 bucks?

I love mk and cardarine. I'd never pay 40 for each. 1 gram.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,073 Posts
    Rep Points

4-5 grams of gear and 4K calories a day in 4 weeks youíll grow but youíll look like shit and probably die a painful death later in life...

Why 4 weeks?

My PSL blend ďDont tread on me logĒ http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...PSL-blends-log

My gainz are fueled by PSL's EP brand and GC gearz.

Please Read The Forum Rules...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

https://puritysourcelabs.ru

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...with-PSL-gearz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    4-5 grams of gear and 4K calories a day in 4 weeks youíll grow but youíll look like shit and probably die a painful death later in life...

Why 4 weeks?

This says it all. No to the 4 weeks. You'll just add water volume inside and outside the muscle and look like a blue faces douche at the Christmas dinner table. Here's how it can work over 20 weeks and I've done it plenty of times. From being off completely or just TRT for 2-3 months: Doses vary according to individual. I don't need much to put on 30 lbs; 8 weeks Test/NPP/EQ and 1-2 iu of good GH, eat a ton including lots of cookies for me anda ton of chicken like a roaster every day plus whataver to 300 g a day; I would be up 30 lbs at this point, 3-4 week cruise or mini PCT with the start of diet clean up; Move to Test/mast/Stan and 1-2 iu of good GH or GHRP/CJC DAC for the next 8 weeks. Diet gets more strict with drop of carbs lower and manipulation of fats; End of 20 weeks up ~20 lbs and down 5% BF.

Plan earlier and stop worrying about your brother would be my advice. What I wrote worked for me for years. Also keep in mind the more size you gain in your 20s-30s will weigh on you in your 40s, 50s and 60s. 5'9" at 280 and 55 years of age is a rough road on health and it's tough to drop once the tissue is really there even on TRT dose. Be careful what you wish for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

It may just be water weight that Iíll get but fuck it . As silly as it may sound I get a lot of enjoyment out of being bigger than my bro. He was always bigger than me as a kid (and he loved to pick at me) so again as silly as it is itís kind of important to me. I waited til the last minute this year but I think it can be done , I got hurt at work in May and still am not back to 100% hell Iím probably at about 75%. I got two herniated discs in my back from being injured at work. This makes my 3rd herniated disc so Iím babying my body at the moment. Iím not able to go in and tear the gym up right now like I normally would be able to do. I took quite a bit of time off , about 4 months , and got back to it in late august. So thatís the reason for the late start. Otherwise I would have no problem. I donít necessarily have a problem. Just a goal Iíd like to reach in 4 weeks. I know it sounds silly but there no better feeling to me to stand beside my brother and we both know whoís bigger. Iím going for that water Buffalo look fuck it if most of itís gone in a month . Now after this is all said and done , granted my back is better , Iím taking a break because Iím having some nerve pain in my back and down my leg thatís almost unbearable during workout, but will be looking for a normal new cycle , something different that test and deca. Iíve not tried anything different and I want to try tren and not sure what else yet. Havenít read what I want to read yet to make a decision but Iím kinda firm on tren , I want to feel that hornyness ive read so much about.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,249 Posts
    Rep Points

Be careful what you wish for, because in the end it may not be what you thought or desired. Well over 10 years ago there was a time where I put on pretty close to being over 30 lb and almost little as four weeks. It was the worst look I ever had, people were making comments to my wife and myself, more or less out of concern.

In 4 weeks you can definitely look fuller, and round out your muscle bellies. But what is your plan after 4 weeks?

Be careful how you approach this because what you think you're going to look like may not be what you're going to end up looking like.

IMO, run the test and deca at the dosages that you have them which I believe is 500 & 600.. increase your carbs, load on Creatine, don't be afraid to get some sodium in there by switching out water and drinking Gatorade, and most importantly toss in some carbs/protein pre-workout, creatine/carbs intra workout, creatine/carbs/protein post workout.. you can do this by using the product "carb gain' by NOW..
    Train body parts twice a week at high reps, train for sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, try and get as much sarcoplasmic fluid into the muscle belly. When you train twice a week do not annihilate, just activate and stimulate.
    That's the best advice I could personally give you for getting quick results in 4 weeks without looking like a sloppy mess.

It's not worth it going dick deep, stuff in your face, because shit can spiral out of control quick. Each and every single person here has been in this situation once before, where there was a very short-term goal for personal reasons, and if they say they didn't, they're lying!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Good advice brother. I donít know some of what you said means but Iím looking it up now. Iíve noticed creatinine makes something towards my back like my right oblique but around towards my back hurt. Not a bad hurt but itís not a good hurt either. It only happens after creatine. That doesnít stop me from taking it but not as much as I should. Jesus Iím all fucked up. I appreciate all advice you guys. Itís great you take time out of your day to help me. If this were eroids Iíd have a bunch of ass holes talking shit telling me to research so thanks everyone. Still any more advice is appreciated