Would anyone want to help with advice on a cycle Iím doing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Would anyone want to help with advice on a cycle Iím doing

I am looking for some help , I have never been one to take a whole bunch of shit at once to get big but over the past few months Iíve stocked up and I am overwhelmed and probably complicating things thinking about this. I want to put on as much size as I can in the next month. For personal reasons I just want to be as big as I can possibly get in 4 weeks. Iíve been taking Test and deca for 8 weeks now and need some advice. I can post what all I have in hand to choose from and someone with more knowledge than me tell me what I should go with for the next month , actually 5 weeks exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JamJam; 11-20-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,090 Posts
    Rep Points

Dbol or anadrol

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Got dbol , anavar and clen today. Iím not sure what use I would have with clen but I got it as a freebie with an order. A friend of mine told me the same , dbol with my test and deca and I should see what I want. Iím not gonna lie. I gotta be bigger than my brother at Christmas. Itís always been an unspoken friendly competition weíve had going on. Looks like itís gonna be dbol unless you tell me any other stack that would be better for size. I have everything basically so I can use whatever it takes

Piece of Shit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

Test, deca dbol...can't go wrong strictly for size.
    PIP is part of the game. Steroids aren't for pussies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points

Did you ever just consider eating your face off. Dirty Bulk the hell out of this

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Thatís what I keep hearing. Same thing. I just wanted a second opinion. Turns out my second third fourth and fifth opinion says the same thing. Now is there anything that I could add to this that would also burn a little fat. Not much but I got a little extra body fat I took on while I was hurt not long ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes I did. Iím having a problem right now with bloating. Just awful feeling of being so full Iím gonna puke. Itís not a full feeling itís like I drank a shit ton of coke and canít burp. It sucks. Idk what the fuck is causing it but itís messing me up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím probably bigger than I think. I always misinterpret my size until Iím around a friend or someone I havenít seen in a while and Iím like damn man you got little.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

What doses are you even taking? I did not see it posted unless I missed it...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts
    Rep Points

Add dbol, anadrol, or best superdrol in. 50/100/20 respectively, whichever one you choose. SD is the absolute best for adding tons of size and glycogen quickly imo. They'll all mess your stomach up more though. Add GH at 4iu daily if you have it/can afford it. Adds a good amount of water retention and makes you look much fuller 24/7. More estrogen will make you bigger too lol. Don't need with that unless you have nolva just in case.

Then you have to eat. Food is the building block, workout it the gear is mostly useless.

I'm not sure what your digestive regimen is right now, but here's what I do.

Probiotic saurkraut with 3 meals daily

Broad spectrum probiotic first thing in the morning fasted daily (preferably the good refrigerated stuff)

Broad spectrum digestive enzymes with most meals, at least 3x daily

Psyllium husk fiber morning and night (good ol sugar free metamucil or the generic equivalent)

That's all you can do really. You'll probably look like a water buffalo but you'll be bigger lol. SD is a lot "dryer" than dbol and somewhat more than anadrol depending on how you react to it. Hope your ready to start having a hard time breathing while tying your shoes lol. Keep an eye on your blood pressure. Remember, your health is more important than anything else

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JamJam View Post
    Thatís what I keep hearing. Same thing. I just wanted a second opinion. Turns out my second third fourth and fifth opinion says the same thing. Now is there anything that I could add to this that would also burn a little fat. Not much but I got a little extra body fat I took on while I was hurt not long ago

Not if you're trying to get as big as possible. Those two contradict each other

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Add dbol, anadrol, or best superdrol in. 50/100/20 respectively, whichever one you choose. SD is the absolute best for adding tons of size and glycogen quickly imo. They'll all mess your stomach up more though. Add GH at 4iu daily if you have it/can afford it. Adds a good amount of water retention and makes you look much fuller 24/7. More estrogen will make you bigger too lol. Don't need with that unless you have nolva just in case.

Then you have to eat. Food is the building block, workout it the gear is mostly useless.

I'm not sure what your digestive regimen is right now, but here's what I do.

Probiotic saurkraut with 3 meals daily

Broad spectrum probiotic first thing in the morning fasted daily (preferably the good refrigerated stuff)

Broad spectrum digestive enzymes with most meals, at least 3x daily

Psyllium husk fiber morning and night (good ol sugar free metamucil or the generic equivalent)

That's all you can do really. You'll probably look like a water buffalo but you'll be bigger lol. SD is a lot "dryer" than dbol and somewhat more than anadrol depending on how you react to it. Hope your ready to start having a hard time breathing while tying your shoes lol. Keep an eye on your blood pressure. Remember, your health is more important than anything else
    Garlic dude your the man, any advice you can give everyone for a simple test 600 DHB 400 run? I've done it myself. I know DHB is a bit harder on the liver but I would compare it to var if not less. I have old bloods way gone and I did have a rise in enzymes which I contributed mostly to insane lifting.

There is a worry on here about DHB and liver toxicity. Personally I think it's very minimal. I'd like someone to weigh in on this. Not gonna lie I drink every once in a while. My liver enzymes were slightly elevated.

Could you shed some light?

Thanks bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

To give you an idea I ran 800 test, 500 mast e, 500 DHB. Plain and simple. It was insane. Didn't even really need a AI.

NEXT cycle. 800 test, 600 primo, 500 DHB, mast e 500.

No AI needed

I've never found mast to be more effective over 500mg.

Depending on sides, may increase to 1g test 800 primo, 600 DHB. 600 mast.
    Very little AI needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Rep Points

Injectable YK-11, 20-30mg/day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tfusion View Post
    Garlic dude your the man, any advice you can give everyone for a simple test 600 DHB 400 run? I've done it myself. I know DHB is a bit harder on the liver but I would compare it to var if not less. I have old bloods way gone and I did have a rise in enzymes which I contributed mostly to insane lifting.

There is a worry on here about DHB and liver toxicity. Personally I think it's very minimal. I'd like someone to weigh in on this. Not gonna lie I drink every once in a while. My liver enzymes were slightly elevated.

Could you shed some light?

Thanks bro.

I honestly have no clue about dhb. I haven't tried it or really even spent the time to learn about it. I haven't heard about it being harder on the liver either.

Just pulled up a study stating that unlike testosterone, it does increase liver weight. Seems like a bit of a biased article since it directly talks about controlling it's ban being essential. It's also done by doping research groups, and you have to be a member to view how they got this information.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...890?via%3Dihub

My liver enzymes stay a little elevated just from lifting, and I stay completely dry these days outside of holidays