• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Donald Trump Faces New Criminal Allegations ($26M Tax Fraud)

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Donald Trump Faces New Criminal Allegations ($26M Tax Fraud)

Donald Trump Going to Prison? Criminal Allegations and Subpoenas Issued: Investigators with the Manhattan district attorney's office, and the New York attorney general's office, have subpoenaed the Trump Organization with respect to new allegations of fraud as part of a separate civil and criminal cases pertaining to an alleged 26 million dollar tax fraud. In this video I will explain what I think Donald Trump did and how this alleged fraud took place.

https://youtu.be/F5qty_2LDFc

Wait.. Who started this thread?
Lemmie look at that again.. Brb

If anyone wants to place a real bet, contracted bet, on who gets indicted, arrested, convicted and sent to jail first:

Trump
or
Comey/Clinton/Mccabe/etc.

Please let me know/pm and I will be happy to take your money.

Has any ex president ever been convicted and jailed after presidency? I think a lot of people would like to see it happen to Trump but just like the odds of him overturning election results, the chances of him going to jail are quite slim.

Comey did nothing wrong.
Stop it.

Has any ex president ever been convicted and jailed after presidency? I think a lot of people would like to see it happen to Trump but just like the odds of him overturning election results, the chances of him going to jail are quite slim.

Nope. Nixon was pardoned. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath, but nothing came of it. Grant was arrested for speeding (horse and buggy, for realz), but they thought better of it and didn't put the prez in jail.

IML Gear Cream!
More Trump BULLSHIT
They just plain hate him now. They sure didn't when he was pouring out all that money into the area

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Based on the pile of horse shit they threw at him over the past 5 years I say this won't stick either. Next they'll hide a bunch of mattress tags in is desk drawer adn have the FBI raid it and find it. Then arrest him for fucking mattress tag removal. These Domocrats adn deep staters are like a gaggle of the worst ex-wifes in history. Bunch of crying scheming angry jealous bitches.

If anyone wants to place a real bet, contracted bet, on who gets indicted, arrested, convicted and sent to jail first:

Trump
or
Comey/Clinton/Mccabe/etc.

Please let me know/pm and I will be happy to take your money.
I will put a C-Note on None of the above goes to jail

I'll tell you one thing. They keep going after Rs and vote counters ect. They're starting to stir up the hornets nest. We won't take much more.

It would take some pretty heavy charges of something to have any US president sent to jail, that would be an international shame and humiliation. It's very unlikely it would ever happen. To anyone!

Never happen lol !!! They not putting Biden in jail for all the money he made illegally are they ?

He's faced a barrage of false allegations

Trump is brilliant and has phenomenal.lawyers.

He's a billionaire. No way in hell he broke any laws. He's no fool. He didn't get to where he was being a fool, or being misled.

I genuinely believe that Trump is far more intelligent then people realize.

He also possesses presence.

Read the book 48 laws of power and u will understand what I'm saying.

I've tried a few of those methods in real life and sure as shit they worked.

Trump is a savvy and scary businessman. People fear him.bc of his skill, abilities and asserts.

That's the truth of the matter.

He's in about 100 rap songs as the epitomy of success.

He's faced a barrage of false allegations

Trump is brilliant and has phenomenal.lawyers.

He's a billionaire. No way in hell he broke any laws. He's no fool. He didn't get to where he was being a fool, or being misled.

I genuinely believe that Trump is far more intelligent then people realize.

He also possesses presence.

Read the book 48 laws of power and u will understand what I'm saying.

I've tried a few of those methods in real life and sure as shit they worked.

Trump is a savvy and scary businessman. People fear him.bc of his skill, abilities and asserts.

That's the truth of the matter.

He's in about 100 rap songs as the epitomy of success.

This is true, its the do's and don'ts that his lawyers tell him.. Us people look at things as in tomorrow of the next day or weeks ahead.. His lawyers are paid to give him advice on things that could be held against him in years to come, decades even.. He is well calculated, anything you say or do can be used against you, at some point.. He knows this.. He knows who to work with and who not to, and when its time to discontinue working with them due to things potentially going downhill, that doesn't make him guilty, he just doesn't want any part or potential law braking that could hurt him 8 years down the road.

Back