Having kids while on juice does it carry over

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Rep Points

Having kids while on juice does it carry over

So I've never thought about it but I've got a question for you parents on juice..when your women is pregnant you can see where certain drugs affect the kids at birth coke,heroine,thc,etc.. how do you feel it effects if any if you are on juice? Do you think any of that carry over to your child if you've been performance enhanced most of your life? Does it give your kid a edge somehow being you are physically more gifted i mean that would fall under great genetics id assume, be the same as selective breeding you think? Not saying anything about having the kids on juice at a early age just does the performance enhancement carry over? My direct family has never done peds but always active at a younger age military also it seems to have carried over to me, just wonder what you all think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

I have alot of friend that have kids when on cycle and is kids came without any problems . Of course if your goal is have your wife pregnant do a PCT with hcg , tamox and this can garanted your natural test are high and more easy to have sucess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Rep Points

As they get older tho would they have better chances of being more physically active stronger faster in sports, look at Arnold's son but he may be juicing also

Mayor of Pound Town

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

If you get your wifey pregnant while you're on juice then your kid will be able to bench 6 plates by the time he's 4 - it's a well known fact bro.
    Sent from an outer space sea lab....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Rep Points

We know that gear impacts gene expression in nearly all tissues, so it's not completely absurd to wonder if it would effect how an embryo develops but I am way out of my depth here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,586 Posts
    Rep Points

I was on about 600mgs of Tren when my wife got preggo, mid cycle

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,451 Posts
    Rep Points

Nope not going to happen, you may feel more physically gifted or stronger than other people because you are juicing but you are not . You are only stronger because you are juicing . The fact that babies are fucked up when the mom is on coke is because she is doing that while she is pregnant and the baby doesnít develop right . Now if you naturally have a super high test level I could see that trait being passed on to your child but not because you are pinning a gram a week just doesnít work that way .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,900 Posts
    Rep Points

Agree. One of my old good friends naturally had high test and could kick people's asses on the football field that were juicing a ton and he was natural. Dude had major muscle memory in the weight room and his family line is all stout mfers. I never told him but I was jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Nope not going to happen, you may feel more physically gifted or stronger than other people because you are juicing but you are not . You are only stronger because you are juicing . The fact that babies are fucked up when the mom is on coke is because she is doing that while she is pregnant and the baby doesnít develop right . Now if you naturally have a super high test level I could see that trait being passed on to your child but not because you are pinning a gram a week just doesnít work that way .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren baby

Piece of Shit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

If you cannot sire a boy then you are not very manly
    PIP is part of the game. Steroids aren't for pussies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey3 View Post
    If you cannot sire a boy then you are not very manly
    Unless I'm extraordinarily lucky, I don't think I can even make a girl. What does that make me? 🥺

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    993 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Spot on.

The only thing I believe being on gear effects is your fertility. In no way does it "super charge" your sperm or genetics, in fact being on gear actually reduces sperm quality as well as numbers. Now if the woman is on gear when she is carrying, assuming the baby survives a full term, the kid would possibly become more masculinized from the extra androgens present in the womb.

Lame 80s knowledge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts
    Rep Points

Best advice I can give is that nature knows to lower a father's test, during, and for a few years after birth. Her hormones are like a transdermal patch for dude also. A ton of my buds with low T have small children. I think nature has it right ? Maybe hold off the Tren when your kids are little ?
    If you ain't cheatin, your just not tryin !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Rep Points

I was just kicking the idea around I know it can work as male BC etc. I never thought tho would it carry over tho good points made tho, I was looking at it as other drugs carrying over to the child. Ive heard of dopedealers having their kids come out addicted to dope when neither parent used but the father was constantly touching the coke etc with his bare hands it would carry over to the child well at least thats what they said...I was more on the fence of nah bud someone been smoking that stuff thats how it got in the kids blood. Thats where I started wondering how shitty would that be if the Dr said how did this newborn get tren in its blood system, figure I'd make that clear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    993 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I was just kicking the idea around I know it can work as male BC etc. I never thought tho would it carry over tho good points made tho, I was looking at it as other drugs carrying over to the child. Ive heard of dopedealers having their kids come out addicted to dope when neither parent used but the father was constantly touching the coke etc with his bare hands it would carry over to the child well at least thats what they said...I was more on the fence of nah bud someone been smoking that stuff thats how it got in the kids blood. Thats where I started wondering how shitty would that be if the Dr said how did this newborn get tren in its blood system, figure I'd make that clear

That's a legitimate concern especially if you run gear and are considering having kids of your own. I haven't heard of complications like that concerning the guy being on tren or whatever else. If you use transdermal testosterone cream I suppose it could possibly effect your kid and possibly cause endocrine disruptions like an early puberty, but even that's surely rare.