Oral Suggestions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Member

    BBD213's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Age
    27
    Posts
    48

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    120100

    Oral Suggestions

    Alright guys, I need some suggestions on an oral to throw in with my next run. Heard a lot of good things about Var and Provi but just can’t decide. I ran Tbol with the last one and it was awesome! But just wanna try something different. Here’s what the rest will look like:

    Sust 250 M/W/F for 750/week
    NPP 150 M/W/F for 450/week
    Mast P 150 M/W/F for 450/week

    Aromasin/nolva on hand just in case but I presume the mast will be enough for me.

    Whichever oral I decide will be ran at 50mg/day in two divided doses of 25mg am/pm


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    dungeon
    Posts
    256

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    86 Posts
    Rep Points
    229064452

    IDK you are already planning 1.65 grams a week of gear. You really need 2g of gear a week? You end up pissing most of it out. What are you on now? How long has you been on? Do you take breaks or go down to TRT dose. I ask because a reset with off or TRT resets your sensitivity to these drugs.

  3. #3
    Member

    BBD213's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Age
    27
    Posts
    48

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    120100

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    IDK you are already planning 1.65 grams a week of gear. You really need 2g of gear a week? You end up pissing most of it out. What are you on now? How long has you been on? Do you take breaks or go down to TRT dose. I ask because a reset with off or TRT resets your sensitivity to these drugs.
    Just finished up a PCT. so I’m completely off gear right now. Levels are back to normal via labs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    860

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    143
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    223
    Thanked in
    167 Posts
    Rep Points
    55837858

    Oh I'm sorry...
    I was mislead by the title of this thread.
    I did have a suggestion, but I don't think it's applicable now that I read your question.
    Carry on..
    :: prudence ::

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    Phill's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,811

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,440
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,598
    Thanked in
    1,073 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    many oral but ... what's your goal?
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru

  6. #6
    Mayor of Pound Town

    MeatCurtains69's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Pound Town
    Posts
    200

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    117
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points
    1996184161

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Oh I'm sorry...
    I was mislead by the title of this thread.
    I did have a suggestion, but I don't think it's applicable now that I read your question.
    Carry on..
    Gonna make an oral suggestion to my fiance tonight....
    Sent from an outer space sea lab....

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    860

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    143
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    223
    Thanked in
    167 Posts
    Rep Points
    55837858

    Lucky him!
    :: prudence ::

  8. #8
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,291

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,309
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,243
    Thanked in
    3,101 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BBD213 View Post
    Alright guys, I need some suggestions on an oral to throw in with my next run. Heard a lot of good things about Var and Provi but just can’t decide. I ran Tbol with the last one and it was awesome! But just wanna try something different. Here’s what the rest will look like:

    Sust 250 M/W/F for 750/week
    NPP 150 M/W/F for 450/week
    Mast P 150 M/W/F for 450/week

    Aromasin/nolva on hand just in case but I presume the mast will be enough for me.

    Whichever oral I decide will be ran at 50mg/day in two divided doses of 25mg am/pm


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love anavar but I see no need for it with your current cycle unless you just want to add more AAS to experiment

    As for proviron, I’d say hold off but you’re using npp amd for me that causes major ed so I’d add proviron at 75 mgs a day.

    If NPP doesn’t cause you Ed issues then most guys find success at 50mgs a day

    Have fun!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My PSL blend “Dont tread on me log” http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...PSL-blends-log

    My gainz are fueled by PSL's EP brand and GC gearz.


    Please Read The Forum Rules...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

    https://puritysourcelabs.ru

    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...with-PSL-gearz

  9. #9
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    14,545

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,870
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,489
    Thanked in
    2,744 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I love anavar but I see no need for it with your current cycle unless you just want to add more AAS to experiment

    As for proviron, I’d say hold off but you’re using npp amd for me that causes major ed so I’d add proviron at 75 mgs a day.

    If NPP doesn’t cause you Ed issues then most guys find success at 50mgs a day

    Have fun!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    with mast I wouldnt think provi is necessary, personally I love starting with anadrol

  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,217

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,077
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,903
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts
    Rep Points
    46161150

    I suggest lots of oral.....

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  11. #11
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,291

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,309
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,243
    Thanked in
    3,101 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    with mast I wouldnt think provi is necessary, personally I love starting with anadrol
    I don’t think you read all my post? Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My PSL blend “Dont tread on me log” http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...PSL-blends-log

    My gainz are fueled by PSL's EP brand and GC gearz.


    Please Read The Forum Rules...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

    https://puritysourcelabs.ru

    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...with-PSL-gearz

  12. #12
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    14,545

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,870
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,489
    Thanked in
    2,744 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I don’t think you read all my post? Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hate reading I like to skim, if your taking mast tho wouldnt you just up the mast dose instead of adding provi? the both increase free test right?

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,758

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,747
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,279
    Thanked in
    7,010 Posts
    Rep Points
    633813086

    Var/Provi is a good addition to any run IMO/IME

    Max

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    860

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    143
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    223
    Thanked in
    167 Posts
    Rep Points
    55837858

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I hate reading I like to skim..
    The fuck???
    How do u live ur life skimming thru shit.
    :: prudence ::

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    Diesel618's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,151

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    272
    Thanked in
    189 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Anadrol. Full stop

Similar Threads

  1. Gel or Oral Test Source Suggestions?
    By JarHeadSmash in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2017, 07:53 PM
  2. Mix 2 suggestions?
    By badger31 in forum Basicstero
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2016, 01:33 PM
  3. OraL vs. Oral, round 1
    By Smokey3 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:35 PM
  4. New to this any suggestions
    By Lovinglife in forum New Members
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 09:29 PM
  5. Suggestions
    By Bmoney13 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-25-2013, 08:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums