• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Oral Suggestions

BBD213

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys, I need some suggestions on an oral to throw in with my next run. Heard a lot of good things about Var and Provi but just can’t decide. I ran Tbol with the last one and it was awesome! But just wanna try something different. Here’s what the rest will look like:

Sust 250 M/W/F for 750/week
NPP 150 M/W/F for 450/week
Mast P 150 M/W/F for 450/week

Aromasin/nolva on hand just in case but I presume the mast will be enough for me.

Whichever oral I decide will be ran at 50mg/day in two divided doses of 25mg am/pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDK you are already planning 1.65 grams a week of gear. You really need 2g of gear a week? You end up pissing most of it out. What are you on now? How long has you been on? Do you take breaks or go down to TRT dose. I ask because a reset with off or TRT resets your sensitivity to these drugs.

IDK you are already planning 1.65 grams a week of gear. You really need 2g of gear a week? You end up pissing most of it out. What are you on now? How long has you been on? Do you take breaks or go down to TRT dose. I ask because a reset with off or TRT resets your sensitivity to these drugs.

Just finished up a PCT. so I’m completely off gear right now. Levels are back to normal via labs.

Oh I'm sorry...
I was mislead by the title of this thread.
I did have a suggestion, but I don't think it's applicable now that I read your question.
Carry on..

Oh I'm sorry...
I was mislead by the title of this thread.
I did have a suggestion, but I don't think it's applicable now that I read your question.
Carry on..

Gonna make an oral suggestion to my fiance tonight....

Lucky him!

Alright guys, I need some suggestions on an oral to throw in with my next run. Heard a lot of good things about Var and Provi but just can’t decide. I ran Tbol with the last one and it was awesome! But just wanna try something different. Here’s what the rest will look like:

Sust 250 M/W/F for 750/week
NPP 150 M/W/F for 450/week
Mast P 150 M/W/F for 450/week

Aromasin/nolva on hand just in case but I presume the mast will be enough for me.

Whichever oral I decide will be ran at 50mg/day in two divided doses of 25mg am/pm

I love anavar but I see no need for it with your current cycle unless you just want to add more AAS to experiment

As for proviron, I’d say hold off but you’re using npp amd for me that causes major ed so I’d add proviron at 75 mgs a day.

If NPP doesn’t cause you Ed issues then most guys find success at 50mgs a day

Have fun!

I love anavar but I see no need for it with your current cycle unless you just want to add more AAS to experiment

As for proviron, I’d say hold off but you’re using npp amd for me that causes major ed so I’d add proviron at 75 mgs a day.

If NPP doesn’t cause you Ed issues then most guys find success at 50mgs a day

Have fun!

with mast I wouldnt think provi is necessary, personally I love starting with anadrol

IML Gear Cream!
with mast I wouldnt think provi is necessary, personally I love starting with anadrol

I don’t think you read all my post? Lol

I don’t think you read all my post? Lol

I hate reading I like to skim, if your taking mast tho wouldnt you just up the mast dose instead of adding provi? the both increase free test right?

Var/Provi is a good addition to any run IMO/IME

Max

I hate reading I like to skim, if your taking mast tho wouldnt you just up the mast dose instead of adding provi? the both increase free test right?

yes both increase free test, but both do not serve the same purpose. masteron is more for muscle conditioning, hardening, definition and proviron is more a “sexual, feel good” which is why I referenced sing proviron while using NPP in my op.

you should really read peoples post before you "reply with quote" ... think of all the time you’d have saved us all :boobs:

Last edited:
With Provi should I use it to kickstart everything or should I see how the cycle affects me and then adjust accordingly around week 4?

yes both increase free test, but both do not serve the same purpose. masteron is more for muscle conditioning, hardening, definition and proviron is more a “sexual, feel good” which is why I referenced sing proviron while using NPP in my op.

you should really read peoples post before you "reply with quote" ... think of all the time you’d have saved us all :boobs:
Mast doesn't help your ED with the nandrolone? It seems to do the trick for me, especially when ran at the same or higher than the nandrolone. Definitely not the "feel good" like proviron does though.

For the original question OP, it depends on your goals. That's the exact layout of when I'm about to go once I get over the 'rona except I'm doing deca this time. 750 test e/400 deca/400 mast e. I personally don't like orals anymore because they cause too many stomach and BP issues. Proviron being the only exception to that.

cmon man, my point was if your using that many drugs already just up mast rather than use another drug. they are both DHT derived I'm no expert but after using for a decade now I really dont see a benefit to adding more more drugs anymore. all my best cycles have been simple with moderate doses

Back