• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Don't know how long I'll be here so import cyber security news

IML Gear Cream!
I'm now open to any questions the class has but please keep them orderly and take screenshotss who knows how long this post will last and most importantly even more than grammar share what you Lear today with everyone you can

I'm now open to any questions the class has but please keep them orderly and take screenshotss who knows how long this post will last and most importantly even more than grammar share what you Lear today with everyone you can
are you drinking? you sound drunk

Nazis are bad right (I'm right they are) anyways they used something you may have heard of before the enigma machine. What did it do well it took regular information and scrambled it like those pathetic engines whites you're trying to make appetizing after the one hundeth time and just like your egg whites they can be put back together but its very hard. It was so hard that in some time during the 1930s 40s idk I'm not a historian the English had to steal one just to be able to to figure out what the fuck nazis in the 30s were saying? Guess what its 2020 almost 2021

- - - Updated - - -

Your ppi is less protected than a random flight path from the 1930s

are you drinking? you sound drunk

You sir get a gold star but I promise all information is correct and up to date please do your own research and let this be a starting point tooooooooooo cyber security

OK, you definitely are one different individual, and some might say even strange, but in all fairness to you, so was Einstein, (so they say) so you DO have my attention, and nobody on here talks much about this stuff like you are. But I have a question for you. So no beating around the bush, no talking in circles, no big tech talk. If you're as knowledgeable as you claim, (and you might be for all I know) please let me get a direct and to the point answer here if I may sir, in laymans terms.Yes, please dumb it down for me if you will. LOL Here's my straight forward question, which I hope to get a straight forward answer to: Am I right or wrong on the following: It is my understanding that about 2% of the world wide internet consists of the "dark" web, and about 95% of illegal activity on the internet occurs and is conducted on the "Dark" web. Right or wrong?

My concern is, that if that's anywhere close to being accurate, then it stands to reason that 90% of big brother's, and 90% of Law Enforcement's focus, efforts, and traps are going to be located on the "Dark" web. If what I'm saying here is accurate, (and please correct me if I'm wrong, or if I'm missing something) then it also stands to reason, that if anyone goes on the dark web to do anything illegal, they stand a much greater chance of getting caught by Law Enforcement since that's where most of their effort is focused. And many people say that if they want you, they're gonna get you regardless of how well you cover your tracks, because their ability to unravel encryption is greater than our ability to create it, or be covered completely by it regardless of the use of VPN or of TOR. In fact, someone recently shared an internet article with me which spoke about how within the last 9 months, some law was passed which enables the gov and LE to hack our VPN's without a warrant.

I know this is probably 3 or 4 questions rolled into one, but these things above are what has kept me away from the dark web. Not so much hackers, but Law Enforcement. Am I all wrong to think that most of L.E.s internet traps and dragnets will be set up on the dark web?

Get Shredded!
Yea kinda sounds like he just sets at home and reads useless information and now he wants to spread it lmao

hes been quiet I think his dad had a word with him

1st time you used a pc after having a beer? You are posting shit my 7yr old knows.....

Back