• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Don't know how long I'll be here so import cyber security news

BybonsonofPhola

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Surprise its 2020, you need a vpn, Virtual Private Network
A vpn makes a better safer connection to the internet. People can not easily see where you are or what traffic you're sending i.e. what you're doing via encryption. But guess what that's not enough. I know it sucks and is a bummer. I got Nord vpn for $80 bucks for two years its a very reasonable start. So what do we do next to protect ourselves after we've successfully kinda hidden ourselves (tell me were I am in the world?) Well the answer to that is free thankfully it's our one of only two very comfrey ways to protect ourselves. Its called the "dark net" "deep web" "whatever media bs" its basically just the internet net under the internet its right there you see it ever day but you can't see it because its kinda inbetween things. So how do we get on to this deep web? Well what platform are you using? If yous macs fuck you idk. If its pc and fortunately for me android you can download tor. Its basically a enhanced version of Mozilla to see the deep web. Okay we have a vpn people don't super know were we arre and we've got our tor browser running nobody can see what the fuck we're doing right? Kinda and kinda not but fuck them they have to work so hard that you'd have to be scarface times ten million becauseeeeeee we have more cyber security

Stop using it for illegal shit. Proton mail is the stand for email encryption and you don't have to do anything but sign up for one. They do all the work behind the lines for your safety. Thats really it for basics Gmail bad and if you have spam mail send it to tomcuries@yahoo.com thats my personal spam email for over a decade its still active.

Okay let's talk about Java script I know i know more technical jargon but hey we need to care about it

Javascript is just fancy (kinda not fancy more hillbilly third cousin shit) programmer bs. Its what kinda makes the internet interesting a lot of the moving images and non static information is Javascript but shit we hate that

While its fun its super easy to manipulate by foreign parties. Even though we have a vpn (people don't know where we are) and we're using tor (they really can't fucking see us) they anyone can just jump into your Javascript. So why is that bad the shit has been around since 1995 or something stupid. Its old and very vulnerable to something called cross site scripting. Which is again fancy talk for people finding out about you what you're doing and possibly manipulating how you experience the internet in an attempt to most likely just steal some petty cash or more likely your personal protective information. Which brings us to ppi

Also know as person data by non government types (feel free i.t. guys to jump in here but I don't think you're here.) Its just anything that identifies you or anyone or things about you. Its legally you. Its your s.s.n. birth certificate birthday first wife first dog first car first fuck. The favorite brand of watch (I've got Samsung on but fuck if that luminox gold doesn't look amazing and very reasonably priced) anyways we don't want people to have this information

Mainly we don't want them to have it because it has value to us. It is who we are even if we don't agree after all. Companies and governments mostly want it. They're the top of top consumers when it comes to buy ppi (personal perspective information) it tells them lots of things that are worth information when do you wake up what brand of coffee do you drink when you first open those eyes. Where do you live thats a big one most places want to make you feel a local connection like they're you're neighbor or something (yes mark Zuckerberg wants you to think he's your beastie. I actually saw him on at the domain when they (me) were building the new Facebook building hes a tool) why do they want to be your neighbor because they make more money off of you. They know what you drink where you hang out what you like the information they need to sell you things or in the case of government cause local destabilization by indoctrinating you (hey guess what your political party doesn't care about you I literally don't care who it is they're using you but I care I'm a nice guy)

- - - Updated - - -

This is a very complex one maybe the most complex of all of our issues

The bottom line is the more information people have on you the more they can abuse you. I should mention the scary door in the room (Futurama anyone) criminals thats you and me (hey we're not so bad right) with this information people can take out loans credit cards empty your bank account but hey they statically are in the minority of ppi abusers despite what everyone wants you to think. You're literally one in billions what are the odds that a fellow criminal crosses paths with you and actually interacts with you in a significant manner? Not great unless you buy shit off of the regular internet using Gmail and a regular internet connection with full Javascript and a regular browser

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
This is a serious thread fellas. A mod or whatever should probably make this a sticky for everyone and serve as a serious wake up call to some of you. I can literally drop some of yalls home address age race blah blah with very little effort

How do we communicate to other people about our ppi when we want to buy something maybe illicit maybe vulgar maybe offensive maybe against a authoritarian regime. Well we use PGP (literally just means pretty good protection)

Nazis are bad right (I'm right they are) anyways they used something you may have heard of before the enigma machine. What did it do well it took regular information and scrambled it like those pathetic engines whites you're trying to make appetizing after the one hundeth time and just like your egg whites they can be put back together but its very hard. It was so hard that in some time during the 1930s 40s idk I'm not a historian the English had to steal one just to be able to to figure out what the fuck nazis in the 30s were saying? Guess what its 2020 almost 2021

- - - Updated - - -

Your ppi is less protected than a random flight path from the 1930s

So since you started this by making mention of the dark web, I'm compelled to ask you this: Isn't it true that more crooks, more rip-off artists, more hackers, and more Law Enforcement hang out and frequent the Dark web than the regular internet? If that is true, then shouldn't that alone be a deterrent for any of us to frequent there or make purchases from there? Especially illegal purchases since it's riddled with L.E. posing as dealers??

Last edited:
So where does PGP come in. Its our enigma machine (but we're not bad guys like nazis some of us) it just takes whatever plane text we have and makes it those scrambled eggs but these scrambled eggs despite the deceptive name of pretty good are as far reaching as the edges of space. At our current pace we just can't figure out what the fuck you said in your pgp message (bit dramatic but true kinda.) However like the bad guys the nazis enigma machine our pgp is vulnerable but let's talk about how it works first

So since you started this by making mention of the dark web, I'm compelled to ask you this: Isn't it true that more crooks, more rip-off artists, more hackers, and more Law Enforcement hang out and frequent the Dark web than the regular internet? If that is true, then shouldn't that alone be a deterrent for any of us to frequent there or make purchases from there? Especially illegal purchases since it's riddled with L.E. posing as dealers??

Its literally the same people the dark web is not actually different from what you're using but it is kinda. If you read through my very informative and compelling posts you'll get your answers but I'd like to thank you for raising your hand and being a good boy

Hmmm.... sounds like you're just being evasive, and would rather ramble on. Just a hunch on my part. Carry on.

Nazis are bad right (I'm right they are) anyways they used something you may have heard of before the enigma machine. What did it do well it took regular information and scrambled it like those pathetic engines whites you're trying to make appetizing after the one hundeth time and just like your egg whites they can be put back together but its very hard. It was so hard that in some time during the 1930s 40s idk I'm not a historian the English had to steal one just to be able to to figure out what the fuck nazis in the 30s were saying? Guess what its 2020 almost 2021

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm.... sounds like you're just being evasive, and would rather ramble on. Just a hunch on my part. Carry on.

Please just listen and do what I say. I don't know you but I care about your freedom more than you do I promise and that's freedoms from everyone. I'll get to questions soon we're actually wrapping things up. Thank you for being an inquisitive student

- - - Updated - - -

So tall deck where were we pgp thats right

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes pgp how does it work

Get Shredded!
...not meaning to be cynical....maybe I'll learn something...but then again that's if this thread doesn't get deleted. But again, just a hunch on my part. Maybe I'm all wrong

Okay pgp is just encryption. It just uses math to mix a message up but it uses so much math that nobody but the elite of the elite dedicated of dedicated can decipher it. Pgp works with "keys" you have two sets "public" and "private"

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

...not meaning to be cynical....maybe I'll learn something...but then again that's if this thread doesn't get deleted. But again, just a hunch on my part. Maybe I'm all wrong

Its defining to get deleted please pay attention this is really for you and everyone else here

Public keys are a set of text codes (fancy words for just letters and numbers) you give other people. Once they have your public key they can enter it into a program what program you may be asking well tails if you're on pc you're basically retarded (please excuse my language I mean no disrespect to the mentally handicapped I love them and hey you too) tails is a physical program you download and it makes you keys and uses keys (if you're on Android the majority of your time openkeychain is my favorite and free but very vulnerable to the singular issues with encryption mainly when someone gets your private keys) which brings us to private keys

Last edited:
I hate you but if you have to youritmate.ius delete the I i dont want to send the bs traffic but they will do all the work for you but seriously take this serious its all our you everything

Last edited:
Oh yes we've given our public keys to everyone and they're mother. So they have that what can they do with it

They can make a specific message to us and only i say this with the most urgency anyone that has your (private keys) can read your message

Last edited:
So they take our public keys and make scrambled eggs but our private keys know exactly how to put the eggs back to gather and uncook them but much like the down fall of the nazis they do it for everyone indiscriminately. So if anyone gets a hold of your phone/computer and passwords they can see everything but hey we are really making it as hard as possible for them to do this

Right now you're giving everything for free and have literally no protection other than the pretense of anonymity. What do I mean I'm talking nonsense. Nope I'm be verybmatter of fact. Basically everyone that cares can know exactly everything about you. Your name kids age address affairs (same on you) and hey maybe you like a dick every know and again I don't judge but other people do and maybe you wanting to to something is not legal because you have an immoral currupt machine designed to control every aspect of your life from the fucking English muffins you stuff in your face to the shity creatine you use and how much you're allowed to experience life

Last edited:
But hey now we know a bit more and can afford ourselves the utmost basic cyber security. This is a wake up call to everyone on this site. Its November 2020 and you're using less security than the nazis and I hate to give spoilers but they didn't win because of tall deck you know this one? They're lack of cyber security of greatjob tall deck you're my best student A+

Back