Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Don't know how long I'll be here so import cyber security news

Surprise its 2020, you need a vpn, Virtual Private Network
    A vpn makes a better safer connection to the internet. People can not easily see where you are or what traffic you're sending i.e. what you're doing via encryption. But guess what that's not enough. I know it sucks and is a bummer. I got Nord vpn for $80 bucks for two years its a very reasonable start. So what do we do next to protect ourselves after we've successfully kinda hidden ourselves (tell me were I am in the world?) Well the answer to that is free thankfully it's our one of only two very comfrey ways to protect ourselves. Its called the "dark net" "deep web" "whatever media bs" its basically just the internet net under the internet its right there you see it ever day but you can't see it because its kinda inbetween things. So how do we get on to this deep web? Well what platform are you using? If yous macs fuck you idk. If its pc and fortunately for me android you can download tor. Its basically a enhanced version of Mozilla to see the deep web. Okay we have a vpn people don't super know were we arre and we've got our tor browser running nobody can see what the fuck we're doing right? Kinda and kinda not but fuck them they have to work so hard that you'd have to be scarface times ten million becauseeeeeee we have more cyber security

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Let's talk about gmail

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Stop using it for illegal shit. Proton mail is the stand for email encryption and you don't have to do anything but sign up for one. They do all the work behind the lines for your safety. Thats really it for basics Gmail bad and if you have spam mail send it to tomcuries@yahoo.com thats my personal spam email for over a decade its still active.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Okay let's talk about Java script I know i know more technical jargon but hey we need to care about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Javascript is just fancy (kinda not fancy more hillbilly third cousin shit) programmer bs. Its what kinda makes the internet interesting a lot of the moving images and non static information is Javascript but shit we hate that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

While its fun its super easy to manipulate by foreign parties. Even though we have a vpn (people don't know where we are) and we're using tor (they really can't fucking see us) they anyone can just jump into your Javascript. So why is that bad the shit has been around since 1995 or something stupid. Its old and very vulnerable to something called cross site scripting. Which is again fancy talk for people finding out about you what you're doing and possibly manipulating how you experience the internet in an attempt to most likely just steal some petty cash or more likely your personal protective information. Which brings us to ppi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Ppi the most vulnerable and valuable thing we possess in the modern age

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Also know as person data by non government types (feel free i.t. guys to jump in here but I don't think you're here.) Its just anything that identifies you or anyone or things about you. Its legally you. Its your s.s.n. birth certificate birthday first wife first dog first car first fuck. The favorite brand of watch (I've got Samsung on but fuck if that luminox gold doesn't look amazing and very reasonably priced) anyways we don't want people to have this information

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Mainly we don't want them to have it because it has value to us. It is who we are even if we don't agree after all. Companies and governments mostly want it. They're the top of top consumers when it comes to buy ppi (personal perspective information) it tells them lots of things that are worth information when do you wake up what brand of coffee do you drink when you first open those eyes. Where do you live thats a big one most places want to make you feel a local connection like they're you're neighbor or something (yes mark Zuckerberg wants you to think he's your beastie. I actually saw him on at the domain when they (me) were building the new Facebook building hes a tool) why do they want to be your neighbor because they make more money off of you. They know what you drink where you hang out what you like the information they need to sell you things or in the case of government cause local destabilization by indoctrinating you (hey guess what your political party doesn't care about you I literally don't care who it is they're using you but I care I'm a nice guy)

- - - Updated - - -

This is a very complex one maybe the most complex of all of our issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

The bottom line is the more information people have on you the more they can abuse you. I should mention the scary door in the room (Futurama anyone) criminals thats you and me (hey we're not so bad right) with this information people can take out loans credit cards empty your bank account but hey they statically are in the minority of ppi abusers despite what everyone wants you to think. You're literally one in billions what are the odds that a fellow criminal crosses paths with you and actually interacts with you in a significant manner? Not great unless you buy shit off of the regular internet using Gmail and a regular internet connection with full Javascript and a regular browser
    Last edited by BybonsonofPhola; 11-19-2020 at 11:26 PM. Reason: I just like to edit my posts to dominate you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

This is a serious thread fellas. A mod or whatever should probably make this a sticky for everyone and serve as a serious wake up call to some of you. I can literally drop some of yalls home address age race blah blah with very little effort

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

So where the fuck were we? Answers? I hate quite classrooms someone has to speak up? Whatever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

So ppi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

How do we communicate to other people about our ppi when we want to buy something maybe illicit maybe vulgar maybe offensive maybe against a authoritarian regime. Well we use PGP (literally just means pretty good protection)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Nazis are bad right (I'm right they are) anyways they used something you may have heard of before the enigma machine. What did it do well it took regular information and scrambled it like those pathetic engines whites you're trying to make appetizing after the one hundeth time and just like your egg whites they can be put back together but its very hard. It was so hard that in some time during the 1930s 40s idk I'm not a historian the English had to steal one just to be able to to figure out what the fuck nazis in the 30s were saying? Guess what its 2020 almost 2021

- - - Updated - - -

Your ppi is less protected than a random flight path from the 1930s