• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Someone Please Explain DHB

Vincentino

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay men,

So basically as the title states, I have zero knowledge on DHB, like what it is and what exactly it is used for. I’d like input from those of you that have used it, what your goals were during your use, and what the protocol looked like? Knowledge is power I appreciate any input

One of my personal favorite compounds. Still trying to find the right source for it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

It took over my love for npp.
I would say my favorite compound ever
100mg oed for 8-10 weeks by far slaps every other compound.
As far as zero sides and fast results.

Okay men,

So basically as the title states, I have zero knowledge on DHB, like what it is and what exactly it is used for. I’d like input from those of you that have used it, what your goals were during your use, and what the protocol looked like? Knowledge is power I appreciate any input

Check out our subforum. We have a nice post on DHB.

SXRIPT

Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

It's a metabolite of EQ. Ofen labeled a DHT but actually a class of its own. 200:100 AA ratio

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

It’s a short ester correct? I’m looking for something akin to Tren Hex/Ace but without the cardio destroying side effects. How’s the conversion to estro?

It took over my love for npp.
I would say my favorite compound ever
100mg oed for 8-10 weeks by far slaps every other compound.
As far as zero sides and fast results.

Really? What exactly did you like most about it? Were you bulking or cutting when you’ve used it?

It’s a short ester correct? I’m looking for something akin to Tren Hex/Ace but without the cardio destroying side effects. How’s the conversion to estro?

Really? What exactly did you like most about it? Were you bulking or cutting when you’ve used it?
I got both from it
I leaned out and added size.
It was like taking npp for 15 weeks.
And no sides
No estro
No loss of cardio.
I do construction and tren ruins me.
On dhb I was still doing laps around the job and training.
Very clean gains.
I was also using another compound I need to go back and read my old log.
Think I was also using anavar and tbol mixed. 50 mg each a day

I got both from it
I leaned out and added size.
It was like taking npp for 15 weeks.
And no sides
No estro
No loss of cardio.
I do construction and tren ruins me.
On dhb I was still doing laps around the job and training.
Very clean gains.
I was also using another compound I need to go back and read my old log.
Think I was also using anavar and tbol mixed. 50 mg each a day

Jesus. With those kinds of results you’d think everyone would use it. I just subbed in on AR-15’s DHB log, so hopefully he gets the same out of it. Thanks for the information

Jesus. With those kinds of results you’d think everyone would use it. I just subbed in on AR-15’s DHB log, so hopefully he gets the same out of it. Thanks for the information
I am gonna try ment next and if that is not what I hear I am going for dhb nest run.
Not sure if I will use it with npp or tren ace...
Want to get some more tren runs before I hit 45

I am gonna try ment next and if that is not what I hear I am going for dhb nest run.
Not sure if I will use it with npp or tren ace...
Want to get some more tren runs before I hit 45

Haha oh I forsure want to get some more Tren runs in, I just gotta pick and choose the time and duration with more care

Cypionate. (1-test cyp)

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

It's a steroid. Lol.

It's 1-testosterone cypionate. I've never used it so outside of that I don't know anything about it. I hear of guys saying it's like a more effective EQ without the red cell problems, or I've also heard it has some effects like tren but without the sides. It's also a pippy one if it's real. Wish I knew more man

It's a steroid. Lol.

It's 1-testosterone cypionate. I've never used it so outside of that I don't know anything about it. I hear of guys saying it's like a more effective EQ without the red cell problems, or I've also heard it has some effects like tren but without the sides. It's also a pippy one if it's real. Wish I knew more man
I get crazy pip from test prop.

I don't get anything with dhb, I just make sure to mix compounds.
Say 1.5ml dhb, 1.5ml test iso.

Never an issue, and I know it was real.

Dhb is used to be so painful that I refused to use it! Things have changed apparently. It is very versatile; I got super thermo sweaty on it. It can be stacked with test and EQ(even though related; different). If your gonna do hex or hex/ace, besides Sust or Iso(test): definitely do not waste time with dhb, it is like a milder tren but for me; too similar(can gain or recomp). I would use it if I was not Using Tren. With the 100mg being smoother now: I would use again. It is more toxic than test, EQ, or nanny. Less, than tren, some orals and inj PWO’s. So, short cycles are best, especially if your over 25. Well that may not be so true, I know some 25yrolds that have the liver 4 times it’s normal size...from obesity and alcohol. Crazy. 1-test Cyp version and test cypionate have same Ester length so it does make sense, depending on goal. I will follow regardless. I’m 30 days in today. Make sure to visit my log, posting up. Have not blasted yet but am doing an experiment. I definitely plan on Iso/Hex/Deca to add alongside this gh experiment. Love that combo.

Max

Dhb is used to be so painful that I refused to use it! Things have changed apparently. It is very versatile; I got super thermo sweaty on it. It can be stacked with test and EQ(even though related; different). If your gonna do hex or hex/ace, besides Sust or Iso(test): definitely do not waste time with dhb, it is like a milder tren but for me; too similar(can gain or recomp). I would use it if I was not Using Tren. With the 100mg being smoother now: I would use again. It is more toxic than test, EQ, or nanny. Less, than tren, some orals and inj PWO’s. So, short cycles are best, especially if your over 25. Well that may not be so true, I know some 25yrolds that have the liver 4 times it’s normal size...from obesity and alcohol. Crazy. 1-test Cyp version and test cypionate have same Ester length so it does make sense, depending on goal. I will follow regardless. I’m 30 days in today. Make sure to visit my log, posting up. Have not blasted yet but am doing an experiment. I definitely plan on Iso/Hex/Deca to add alongside this gh experiment. Love that combo.

Max

I knew I’d eat my words : I found a client that had sick ass gains and this was the cycle we had going for him :

DHB/TEST/TREN/ANADROL CYCLE:
1-6: Anadrol (50-75mg/day)
1-16: Test E 300 (300mg/MWF)
1-16: Tren E (150mg/MWF)
1-16: DHB (150mg/MWF)

CABER/Nolvadex/AI* as needed. It was needed

Max

On my first cycle of DHB right now, about week 6 and starting to feel like a fucking god. Zero bad sides , no DHT or Estrogen issues. Nice hard full muscles, its giving me a lot more endurance to just keep pushing, like when i would normally feel like I can fail a set I have 1-5 reps left in me depending on the excercise but now I am just able to go on forever 10-20 extra reps, I did 29 fucking reps of DEADLIFT yesterday at 275lb and still had more in me. Swear to god Im going to order like 30 bottles when it comes back in stock, Im using JPs DHB at 1.5CC twice a week in ventroglutes, not really any pip.

Whatever. 10 years ago everyone thought dhb was crap gear and caused extreme pip and infections. Yet I had the recipe among others who started it on this forum.

I get crazy pip from test prop.

I don't get anything with dhb, I just make sure to mix compounds.
Say 1.5ml dhb, 1.5ml test iso.

Never an issue, and I know it was real.

Whatever. 10 years ago everyone thought dhb was crap gear and caused extreme pip and infections. Yet I had the recipe among others who started it on this forum.

Interesting. Gonna have to give it a shot in the future

Get Shredded!
Interesting. Gonna have to give it a shot in the future
It used to be an easy recipe with MIG. Too many people had reactions and pip. Turned out safflower could hold 100mg at I believe pharma levels. Pretty sure raws are hard to find. If I had some I'd be making it. Watch out for fakes. Trust me by day 3 you know it's real.

I knew I’d eat my words : I found a client that had sick ass gains and this was the cycle we had going for him :

DHB/TEST/TREN/ANADROL CYCLE:
1-6: Anadrol (50-75mg/day)
1-16: Test E 300 (300mg/MWF)
1-16: Tren E (150mg/MWF)
1-16: DHB (150mg/MWF)

CABER/Nolvadex/AI* as needed. It was needed

Max

How much of the ancillaries were news on that cycle. You said as needed and it was needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my cycle I ran. No AI NEEDED.

DHB/TEST/PRIMO/MAST CYCLE:

1-6: T3 from 10 to 50mg pyramid.

1-16: Test ISO 300 (250mg/MWF)

1-16: Primo 100 (150mg/MWF)

1-16: DHB 100 (150mg/MWF)

1-16: Mast E 200 (150mg/MWF)

Best cycle I've ever ran hands down no sides no AI. I'm on TRT but standard pct and your good.

Edit, wish I added var at the end.

Last edited:
Another mass cycle I did... I don't mess with orals except var but you would want dbol in this if you can.

Here is my cycle I ran.

DHB/TEST/DECA/EQ/MAST CYCLE:

1-16: Test ISO 300 (300mg/MWF)

1-16: Deca 300 (250mg/MWF)

1-16: DHB 100 (150mg/MWF)

1-16: EQ 400 ( 200mg/MWF)

1-16: Mast E 200 (150mg/MWF)

GAME changer. Feel off for a week and got sick but really is suggest if your newer,

Try just test and DHB. You want to add to that if throw mast e in.

In case you didn't notice mast or provi are in all my cycles. Swear by it.

Follow Vision. He did some incredible research on mast and proviron in the past. Mind blowing.

How much of the ancillaries were news on that cycle. You said as needed and it was needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caber .25 2 x a week half way in , 12.5 Asin e3d, and Nolvadex early on because asin wasnt working (my guess was the Anadrol). This was not my cycle ; but a person I was working with.

I had to go back and look at notes : he was someone who had gyno issues before but it was his cycle so, I just did his workout and diet .
But it looks like most of his issues started on week 2 and 6 , ended up getting things under control. 8 week pct too.

Max

Back