• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Poirot's Swan Song....

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yes, I'm bailing out but not before I speak my mind about some shit sponsors, some good friends I've met on here and a few punk ass admins who have contininually harassed me via pm's.

I'd like to start off by telling my story of shit gear by a sponsor who pretends to be from Denmark.

I bought several hundred dollars of their gear only to be infected with 2 abcesses that I had to have my wounds stuffed with gauze every 2 days for 12 days.

There was also a recent hip replacement and now I have an inguinal hernia. Kind of suspicious after he cut my leg off and replaced my hip.

I have also broken my contract with my previous business partner and have gone out on my own. My hours are a bit longer, 04:00-18:00, but the rewards are lucrative....more sweat equity and financial investment, but I'm happier..

I know I've pissed some of you off as we as entertained a few, but that's just me, like it or lick it.

More later, going to bed....

Sweat equity...i can appreciate that.

OIcYmfr.gif

Yes, I'm bailing out but not before I speak my mind about some shit sponsors, some good friends I've met on here and a few punk ass admins who have contininually harassed me via pm's.

I'd like to start off by telling my story of shit gear by a sponsor who pretends to be from Denmark.

I bought several hundred dollars of their gear only to be infected with 2 abcesses that I had to have my wounds stuffed with gauze every 2 days for 12 days.

There was also a recent hip replacement and now I have an inguinal hernia. Kind of suspicious after he cut my leg off and replaced my hip.

I have also broken my contract with my previous business partner and have gone out on my own. My hours are a bit longer, 04:00-18:00, but the rewards are lucrative....more sweat equity and financial investment, but I'm happier..

I know I've pissed some of you off as we as entertained a few, but that's just me, like it or lick it.

Is that sponsor from Denmark for Holland?

What up Parrot- Havent seen you or Gunrack in a while. Sponsor name?
Hmmm, wonder where Gunrack went as he's practically a fixture here with his backwoods wit lol.

Don't go, @parrot, we need you here to keep people on their toes, including the admin :)

The motherfuckers are "dutch" which means Netherlands, Denmark or Belarus...LOL.

I've lost 33lbs since my surgeries and feel puny af. My arms are probably 10", my chest from 48DD" is probably 38C....yes, I had bitch tits.

My smart, good brother put mom in a nursing home while I was in Cali back in Feb 2019....I've yet to see her in person. I feel like a dick.

My loser bro was finally evicted from moms house but haven't spoken to him since Aug...not sure he's alive...dead is better, tired of worrying about him..hes my only true blood bro, but he's torched every bridge and a smart motherfucker would've moved on years ago.

My GP'S were married 74 years, I've been married almost 28....Im the only one out of my fucked up family who's been married that long...

Mom has made me and my good, younger brother trustees...we stand to inherit quite a bit...sad thing is I don't give a fuck, I hope the Lord takes me before her.

Mom is 4'9", 88lbs and could whip most of you fuckers...at least in cursing.

I'm so pissed at this fucking sponsor for sending me shit gear, I could kill them...my dr was pissed when I confessed and there's no pain shot when they change your gauze. It's commando only!

Sooo, I've been building items since our bs election, here's a couple...its a 37mm launcher, not classified as a "DD" unless i utilize the grenades or incendiary devices....YouTube shows how to make all kinds of Antifa dispersants....:>)

I swear, when my dr gives me a time limit on breathing, I'm launching off the North Rim, 3-4 GoPros, naked and my throttle pinned WFO.

Anyway, I'm tired and need to hit the rack..
e2868b5da6c29b35f91a99a5a65fb1c2.jpg
96c37a0db1f451e6d3538818309f7d7e.jpg

The motherfuckers are "dutch" which means Netherlands, Denmark or Belarus...LOL.

I've lost 33lbs since my surgeries and feel puny af. My arms are probably 10", my chest from 48DD" is probably 38C....yes, I had bitch tits.

My smart, good brother put mom in a nursing home while I was in Cali back in Feb 2019....I've yet to see her in person. I feel like a dick.

My loser bro was finally evicted from moms house but haven't spoken to him since Aug...not sure he's alive...dead is better, tired of worrying about him..hes my only true blood bro, but he's torched every bridge and a smart motherfucker would've moved on years ago.

My GP'S were married 74 years, I've been married almost 28....Im the only one out of my fucked up family who's been married that long...

Mom has made me and my good, younger brother trustees...we stand to inherit quite a bit...sad thing is I don't give a fuck, I hope the Lord takes me before her.

I'm so pissed at this fucking sponsor for sending me shit gear, I could kill them...my dr was pissed when I confessed and there's no pain shot when they change your gauze. It's commando only!

Sooo, I've been building items since our bs election, here's a couple...its a 37mm launcher, not classified as a "DD" unless i utilize the grenades or incendiary devices....YouTube shows how to make all kinds of Antifa dispersants....:>)

I swear, when my dr gives me a time limit on breathing, I'm launching off the North Rim, 3-4 GoPros, naked and my throttle pinned WFO.

Oh, a fucking great series is on Amazon Prime called WAYNE, its bad ass.

Hey parrot, welcome back and see ya tomorrow brother!

that side charger is cool, how does the brass fly out of that thing without the deflector from keeping hot brass out of your face

that side charger is cool, how does the brass fly out of that thing without the deflector from keeping hot brass out of your face
Its the dumb motherfucker to your right running the spotting scope that it has issues with...a traditional rig, right side eject should eject at the 4-5 o'clock position...the side charger its a def 3 o'clock position...

My future posts are going to be all over the place...I just found this one of me in Southern Colorado with a couple of factory Yamaha riders, Ty Davis and some other dude I can't remember, on the Rocky Mountain 300 in 2005 I think..we stayed in Mt Crested Butte, rode over Kebbler Pass to Lake City then Ouray...Sebastion Tortelli was there and some other SX guys who couldn't ride offroad...oh, Larry Roesller was there, he passed me going down Engineer into Ouray, got outta shape, Bullwinkled and ended up leaving in an amber lamps...good fucking times...that was my first KTM
1251ff81933d2ffd98c63e98855caae2.jpg

Thats Horrible,,,whos the guy Dutch? seriously I need to know who to stay away from?

We will get along great,, I know some mods are punks

Get Shredded!
We will get along great,, I know some mods are punks
Probably....lots of worthless fucking people in the world....however, there's more genuinely good folks, you just gotta sort them out and make the right choices

I've got to go, have to take a sponge bath...no, she's no smoking hot.

Come on Gunny, you have JD'S handsome looks..
546c8f99e91bdf0c15be577de8061c2c.jpg

Anyhoo, fuck the haters drinking haterade...

So with all this bs with the covid relief package, did anyone bother to read the highlights of where almost every cuntry in the world is getting our money for shit like gender studies or to rebuild a patrol vessel?
We got fucking played, sold out and told to STFU, here's $600...eat a dick.
Noon, thats not gonna happen, Ol Poirot is planning a #revolt.
Sit there and suck off your sugar daddys dick and fetching him, you are the disposable sheeple....the sheep dogs are coming!

Oh, btw, I just got a new pup....he's a bamf.

So with all this bs with the covid relief package, did anyone bother to read the highlights of where almost every cuntry in the world is getting our money for shit like gender studies or to rebuild a patrol vessel?
Sit there and suck off your sugar daddys dick and fetching him, you are the disposable sheeple....the sheep dogs are coming!

Its fuckin mind boggling how much money the government gives to other countries. Why? Are we missing something? Can anyone make sense of it?

Nice launcher Bro! Can't post my Autos or Ghost Guns, but here's a flavor...

ef8ab876994bd9ec6c8f2b2791bc44ed.jpg

2e282f8ca3de5e90cea824af54dc03f8.jpg

60aa3f2a0a69ecda73ca6c5d52692b20.jpg

b9c9a436a67d0e93b3c68d7ad01f5694.jpg

Yeah.. Talk about the shit of the stick... Let's give our money away to every country BUT ours!!

Haha I'm BAMF!

Yeah.. Talk about the shit of the stick... Let's give our money away to every country BUT ours!!

Haha I'm BAMF!

And to the canine comment... Got a photo?

I have a few. Here's one

8942397fc1ba39f53c9153098a2ee1ea.jpg

Back