Fuck Covid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Fuck Covid

  1. #1
    PIT POSSE SOD
    GUNRACK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Parts unknown
    Posts
    2,115

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    936
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,338
    Thanked in
    766 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Fuck Covid

    Closed my bar/music venue. Just wasnít sustainable anymore. Low point in my life. On the other hand, i still have my breakfast joint which is kicking ass still.

    Anybody else have to close up shop?
    Purlpe Drank Board Rep
    BM Labs Board Rep
    Paxton Board Rep
    Olympus Board Rep
    Blackstar Board Rep.

  2. #2
    Member
    RussianMuscle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    90

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    418
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points
    170100

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNRACK View Post
    Closed my bar/music venue. Just wasnít sustainable anymore. Low point in my life. On the other hand, i still have my breakfast joint which is kicking ass still.

    Anybody else have to close up shop?
    Damn Iím sorry man I hope you and your finances are okay fr.

    Wish we never locked down longer than 2 weeks.


    Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    dnewell2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    268

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    244
    Thanked in
    134 Posts
    Rep Points
    12309637

    I don't own anything but if gyms close again my supp store is closing up....

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,882

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,848
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,484
    Thanked in
    3,010 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Fuck that sucks man. I'm sorry to hear that.

    I don't have any business to lose luckily. The wife probably has the Rona right now but she's just sick. Nothing like the first time. Same symptoms, but fairly mild this time. Shit sucks but it's not much more than a bad cold or regular flu. Nothing that business should be closing over

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Moonshine central
    Posts
    149

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points
    860100

    I just beat the covid fuxkn sucks bro I swear the juice helped me beat it, thats all I took no meds. My gf just got it probably from me but I felt like I had a slight cold lots of congestion and mucus, gf is taking it slightly rougher but she's pulling thru. I still don't agree with the closures and bs we just locked ourselves up like ya suppose to no need to spread this shit..

  6. #6
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,523

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,332
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147101636

    Sorry to hear that Gunrack. I am sure you will rebound.
    On another note, are you sure you aren't Parrot? He made an asf appearance too today after not a peep for a long time.
    So 2 new conspiracies I am pushing now. Gunrack is Parrot and Mighty Mouse is Feral's Animal. There is a 99.9% chance I am wrong but there is a 0.1% chance I am right and I am running with it. I WON THE ELECTION! Whoops, I mean MY TWO THEORIES ARE CORRECT BASED ON FEELZ.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10,407

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,297
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,959
    Thanked in
    4,876 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNRACK View Post
    Closed my bar/music venue. Just wasnít sustainable anymore. Low point in my life. On the other hand, i still have my breakfast joint which is kicking ass still.

    Anybody else have to close up shop?
    Damn...that sucks. I wondered how you were holding up (since you been mia, cough, cough). Glad at least one of the biz is still going.

  8. #8
    Snorts raw tren
    jolter604's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,173

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,567
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    820
    Thanked in
    570 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Sorry to here that man.
    But glad your breakfast place is bumping!!!
    And yes fawk covid.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    BybonsonofPhola's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    139

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points
    240100

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNRACK View Post
    Closed my bar/music venue. Just wasnít sustainable anymore. Low point in my life. On the other hand, i still have my breakfast joint which is kicking ass still.

    Anybody else have to close up shop?
    Thats fucking awful I'm sorry to hear that. I'm not going through what you are but was about to take a out a loan to open a bar off of 51st and north Lamar if anyone knows the area but I really feel for you and everyone else struggling through this bull shit. Best wish to you and yours. I'm glad the breakfast place is still going not gonna lie I'm one of the assholes waiting for brunch hungover getting mimosas at 1130am
    Last edited by BybonsonofPhola; 11-19-2020 at 08:07 PM. Reason: My own fuck you

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    off the grid
    Posts
    125

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    60
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    59
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points
    590100

    This vid-19 is straight bs! the lockdowns are killing my favorite spots including my local gym. My grandma just passed tonight from it, So yea fuck covid man. Sorry to hear its effecting you too. Sad day for sure. God bless.

  11. #11
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    14,955

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,159
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,950
    Thanked in
    3,002 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BybonsonofPhola View Post
    Thats fucking awful I'm sorry to hear that. I'm not going through what you are but was about to take a out a loan to open a bar off of 51st and north Lamar if anyone knows the area but I really feel for you and everyone else struggling through this bull shit. Best wish to you and yours. I'm glad the breakfast place is still going not gonna lie I'm one of the assholes waiting for brunch hungover getting mimosas at 1130am
    where the comic book store was across from 7/11?

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    BybonsonofPhola's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    139

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points
    240100

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    where the comic book store was across from 7/11?

    Hey you know the exact building yes. There was an adjacent store front from the kava shop that was zoned for alcohol distribution which i very much wanted but things ended with it not working out and me not being there anymore and avoiding the horrific catastrophe of covid. Except for my reliance on the va and all vetrans who are vulnerable people. You get a cross post gold star. Keep it going

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    dungeon
    Posts
    354

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    62
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    213
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    Rep Points
    232232133

    No one is allowed to have a cold. Lock it down because COVID. This is a disparity operation.

  14. #14
    PIT POSSE SOD
    GUNRACK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Parts unknown
    Posts
    2,115

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    936
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,338
    Thanked in
    766 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Sorry to hear that Gunrack. I am sure you will rebound.
    On another note, are you sure you aren't Parrot? He made an asf appearance too today after not a peep for a long time.
    So 2 new conspiracies I am pushing now. Gunrack is Parrot and Mighty Mouse is Feral's Animal. There is a 99.9% chance I am wrong but there is a 0.1% chance I am right and I am running with it. I WON THE ELECTION! Whoops, I mean MY TWO THEORIES ARE CORRECT BASED ON FEELZ.
    well damn, that is quite the coincidence lol. Unfortunately im not piroit. I do hope my nemesis is doing well.

    On another note, kilsong=Charleys even gayer gimmick? Or am i way off
    Purlpe Drank Board Rep
    BM Labs Board Rep
    Paxton Board Rep
    Olympus Board Rep
    Blackstar Board Rep.

  15. #15
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    14,955

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,159
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,950
    Thanked in
    3,002 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BybonsonofPhola View Post
    Hey you know the exact building yes. There was an adjacent store front from the kava shop that was zoned for alcohol distribution which i very much wanted but things ended with it not working out and me not being there anymore and avoiding the horrific catastrophe of covid. Except for my reliance on the va and all vetrans who are vulnerable people. You get a cross post gold star. Keep it going
    well after you cybersecurity thread I thought I would point out that with all the hoops you jump thru to protect yourself in the end you publicly post revealing information that takes barely seconds to search using your favorite platform, google

Similar Threads

  1. Devil vs Covid
    By zionoir626 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-09-2020, 07:12 AM
  2. Covid 19
    By jolter604 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-29-2020, 05:58 AM
  3. Flash Labs FUCK COVID-19 SALE
    By JJB1 in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-27-2020, 04:46 PM
  4. Fuck COVID-19 SALE
    By JJB1 in forum Flash Labs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-26-2020, 06:43 AM
  5. Fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!!
    By Multislacking in forum The Pit
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-24-2020, 12:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums