• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren Lethargy

Dungan23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright so in the past ive had a couple runs with tren, two with ace one with e, well this time around im running hex and I dont know what it is be the lethargy is absolutely terrible, along with that the acid reflux/indegestion has been awful as well. I mean its to the point i think im gonna drop the hex. I havent been to the gym since monday cause im just so worn down feeling, then at night while I try to sleeping the acid reflux gets awful, super gassy burping non-stop, stomach just bloated out. My last workout on monday was awesome I will say that but the days since ive been super sore, lethargic and very gassy/bloated. Today is the first day its feeling a little better and I was actually able to make this post. Anyway feel free to throw up any info that could possibly help, although its seeming that dropping the hex just might be the best idea. By the way I am taking omeprozole and pepcid complete for the indigestion and acid reflux.

Alright so in the past ive had a couple runs with tren, two with ace one with e, well this time around im running hex and I dont know what it is be the lethargy is absolutely terrible, along with that the acid reflux/indegestion has been awful as well. I mean its to the point i think im gonna drop the hex. I havent been to the gym since monday cause im just so worn down feeling, then at night while I try to sleeping the acid reflux gets awful, super gassy burping non-stop, stomach just bloated out. My last workout on monday was awesome I will say that but the days since ive been super sore, lethargic and very gassy/bloated. Today is the first day its feeling a little better and I was actually able to make this post. Anyway feel free to throw up any info that could possibly help, although its seeming that dropping the hex just might be the best idea. By the way I am taking omeprozole and pepcid complete for the indigestion and acid reflux.

I know a few people who swear by apple cider vinegar, other people swear by ginger.

What dose and how long have you been running your cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you either need to drop your dose or just not use Tren. It isn't for everyone.

Im starting to think that this is actually just tren a, and not hex with the sides im experiencing, I'm currenltly running 52.5mg eod so its not like im running it all that high, but yea I am pretty sure im just gonna drop it whats the point of a cycle if you cant even get to the gym ya know? Luckily ive got other compounds on hand ill ust have to switch up what im running. Prior to all the reflux and lethargy I was making great progress. So Ill just try to get back to what I was doing with something not nearly as harsh i guess, never had these issues with tren in the past but oh well..

Lethatgy is because you are toxic , and the sign of toxic is acid reflux , and bloated yes . Use something for liver like LIV52 , Legalon and very important for acid reflex is take Sodium Bicabornate . If you are using orals stop it and change trenbolone to NPP and you will be good again . I have the same problem and now im fixed

Monstro, you hit the nail on the head it seems, like I wrote the lethargy was insane those past few days and the acid reflux was unreal, it was to the point one of the night I would wake up every hour or so and burp up nasty acid burps and I would end up vomiting as well it was rough, well like i said I stopped the tren, and held my anavar, and yesterday I was feeling a little better able to move around some and was finally able to get one here and make a post, then today Im feeling so much better. Ive got some liv.52 on hand so I'll start taking that, is it alright to continue my proviron? I also realized instead of a recomp since its getting cold out and im gonna be all covered up anyway mind as well pack on some sick mass! So as far as my cycle I'm gonna switch it up to:

Sust 750mg 1-15wk
Deca 500mg 1-12wk
Adrol 50 mg (depends on how the liv .52 helps)
Proviron 50 mg ed 1-15wk
Caradarine 20 mg 1-8 wk

ai's and such on hand:
adex .25 mon, wed, fri (if needed)
caber .5 mon, thurs (if needed)
Nolv 20 ed (if needed)

proviron you can run on all cycles is a must and not toxic . orals at low dosage with some liver product you should be fine .

Glad to see I wasn't the only one. Currently dealing with this exact situation after bumping tren dosage from 50mg ed to 80mg. Dropping it back down to 50. Anyone have any remedies to combat this tren lethargy? Still going to drop my dosage but curious how others have dealt with this in the past.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Glad to see I wasn't the only one. Currently dealing with this exact situation after bumping tren dosage from 50mg ed to 80mg. Dropping it back down to 50. Anyone have any remedies to combat this tren lethargy? Still going to drop my dosage but curious how others have dealt with this in the past.

I hear people. Use gw (cardarine sarm) to combat struggling cardio. But have never tried it.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I hear people. Use gw (cardarine sarm) to combat struggling cardio. But have never tried it.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
I've used cardarine on my last tren blast. Wasn't really a fan tbh. I have no problem getting my cardio done in the mornings but during the day I'm just burnt the fuck out. Bearly enough energy to even lift after work. It could just be a combination of work and gym tiring me out, but will see. Got the next 2 days off to figure sumthin out

Back