Pharmacom Store

Trying a Different Cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Trying a Different Cycle

I'm ordering the Test P, Tren A, Mast P blend. I also like Test E for the amount of pinning I have to do. I was gonna do a 4 week Dbol kick start, with 5 weeks of the blend mixed with 5 weeks of test E, and finish out with 5 weeks of straight test E. Anything recommendations with amount of pinning of the blend. Can I just use it twice a week for 5 weeks and mix it with my Test E? And how much AI should I use? I have Arimidex and Aromasin. I have everything I need for my PCT as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Rep Points

Well 1)Since you are running a 19nors (trenA) your better off cruising since they tend to linger in the system alot longer and will make pct even worse. 2) that cut mix is meant to be pinned ED or EOD so 2x a week wouldn't work. And 3) ai would totally depend on you, your blood work and how you feel. Everyone is different.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by buki1718 View Post
    Well 1)Since you are running a 19nors (trenA) your better off cruising since they tend to linger in the system alot longer and will make pct even worse. 2) that cut mix is meant to be pinned ED or EOD so 2x a week wouldn't work. And 3) ai would totally depend on you, your blood work and how you feel. Everyone is different.

What if I switch to Tren E, Instead of the mix?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Rep Points

Assuming its your first time running tren id stick with ace to see how you react, but yes you can pin trenE 2x a week

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,821 Posts
    Rep Points

I would keep the test e going throughout the whole cycle do not stop the cut mix and start the test e for the last 5 weeks.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points

Why ae you using short esters? you will compete? or you will do short 4 to 8 week cycle? if not use long esters all the cycle ( test E, Masteron E and Tren E ) , less pinning and more stable bloods , and do oral to kick in . AI use only when needed , do blood test

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    670 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Why ae you using short esters? you will compete? or you will do short 4 to 8 week cycle? if not use long esters all the cycle ( test E, Masteron E and Tren E ) , less pinning and more stable bloods , and do oral to kick in . AI use only when needed , do blood test
    yeah-totally agree- just do all "E" and then u can pin twice a wk.- if not-u will need to pin @ least 4 times wk on that blend. that should be a pretty good cycle w/ the d-bol. u may need some nolvadex for your nips. also this way u can control how much of each u do. u may want to do more test/mast than tren- know i would. and u won't have to switch test esters. good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

So should I go with 100mg of tren E a WK, 400mg of test E, 25mg of Dbol ed for 4 wk kick start? Never done tren so I want to keep it low.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

This is all for a 10 wk cycle. Not competing just at a 4 month plateau. Ready to take it to the next level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,423 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mclark5592 View Post
    I'm ordering the Test P, Tren A, Mast P blend. I also like Test E for the amount of pinning I have to do. I was gonna do a 4 week Dbol kick start, with 5 weeks of the blend mixed with 5 weeks of test E, and finish out with 5 weeks of straight test E. Anything recommendations with amount of pinning of the blend. Can I just use it twice a week for 5 weeks and mix it with my Test E? And how much AI should I use? I have Arimidex and Aromasin. I have everything I need for my PCT as well.
    What's the breakdown on your blend.. how many MG of each compound are in each ML? I don't like Tren E for 1st time on Tren.. you can still run Tren Ace at a lowish dose and if you can't handle the sides, you can bail out and it will clear your system much faster than running Tren E

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,423 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    What's the breakdown on your blend.. how many MG of each compound are in each ML? I don't like Tren E for 1st time on Tren.. you can still run Tren Ace at a lowish dose and if you can't handle the sides, you can bail out and it will clear your system much faster than running Tren E

Also the Mast helps me with sides of Tren for sure, you can take that into consideration

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

I wouldn't use the dbol right away. I'd use it 14 days in with test e, I've seen better results there.
    As far as tren e, run that around 300 to see if your body and mind likes it. I run mine about 500mg wk right now and love it, I switched from tren a to e and see no difference with them except night time sweats. I tend to be more soaked/wet on tren a. I pinned eod 100mg on tren a also so that puts tren a about 300-400mg weekly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    670 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mclark5592 View Post
    So should I go with 100mg of tren E a WK, 400mg of test E, 25mg of Dbol ed for 4 wk kick start? Never done tren so I want to keep it low.
    yeah man- the d-bol thing is strictly a preference thing. most guys would prob. do it @ the beginning for a so-called jump start, but u just have to exp. w/ it and see which way u like it- but, as has been said, if u wait 2 wks ur other stuff will be kicking in too so.....
    as far as tren-this being ur first time, i'm w/ lifter- do "A" just in case u hate it. it's just such an individual thing for everyone. and if u do E and hate it u will be suffering needlessly. for me 50 mg 3x wk is a good starting point. And if u tolerate it well, u can go from there. if not, it will leave your system much faster. but be prepared for added aggression, sweats and poss. insomnia. ( not trying to psych u out man, but sometimes about 20 to 30 seconds after u pin, u COULD get the ole tren cough, which will pass in a few mins.) good luck!