• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best chest movements per body type

Great information.. I definitely fall into the long limb category, gonna start following this dude too. Makes perfect sense. Gonna make some adjustments to my routine now. Thanks!

Ya know it’s interesting to watch that video, I actually do the various methods amd style of training he speaks of but I have learned with trial and error so I instinctively evolved.

I’ve always called my style of training “instinctive training” I’m glad to see someone else thinks like I do LOL

Great find Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recall various studies using EMT imaging, and various dyes used (kinda like a CT scan) etc.

Decline bench activated the pectoral muscles more then any other movement. (A correct decline) brought to the upper chest, not bouncing off the top ab to max out and pretend you have a bigger bench then you do LOL

Great information.. I definitely fall into the long limb category, gonna start following this dude too. Makes perfect sense. Gonna make some adjustments to my routine now. Thanks!
Yea me too. Especially incline and dips w/ lean fucks my chest up

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I recall various studies using EMT imaging, and various dyes used (kinda like a CT scan) etc.

Decline bench activated the pectoral muscles more then any other movement. (A correct decline) brought to the upper chest, not bouncing off the top ab to max out and pretend you have a bigger bench then you do LOL
I've seen that as well. That's all Dorian did if i recall

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Ya know it’s interesting to watch that video, I actually do the various methods amd style of training he speaks of but I have learned with trial and error so I instinctively evolved.

I’ve always called my style of training “instinctive training” I’m glad to see someone else thinks like I do LOL

Great find Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank ya sir

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Back