• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need expert opinions on my next level PH cycle

meducated

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s goin on Pharmacom fam?!

I had some questions about a new cycle I wanted to start. Last year I got amazing results from an all PH cycle of Test E, Proviron and Anavar. Total cycle length was about 25 weeks and I pyramided to a max of 500mg Test E, 100mg Anavar and 150mg Proviron. The aesthetic, hardening, density and fat loss effects of this stack were beyond shocking and I loved it.

I have been researching into Primo for my next cycle of Test E and Anavar, especially after reading the reviews on this forum and eroids. I am assuming the primo would replace the proviron and from what I’ve read the usual dosage is 400mg primo.

I wanted to get more insight from the experts. How does a pyramid 20-25 week cycle of 500mg Test E, 100mg anavar and 400mg primo sound? Any suggestions or tweaks? What should I expect with this cycle, specifically with substituting the 150mg proviron with Primo? Would adding Primo alongside Test E, Anavar and Proviron instead of substituting it be pointless? Would a 25mg everyday dosage Exemestane do the job during the cycle?

I don’t mean to just post a million questions but I am somebody that is all about the science.

Thank you for your amazing products.

Any and all suggestions will be very much appreciated!!

Hey brother. Your cycle looks great. With primo you can expect muscle density, hardness, fat loss primo=poor mans gh. I would leave the provi out because it’s not needed. Start your Aro at 12.5mg eod. 25mg daily is prob a bit much.

Hey brother. Your cycle looks great. With primo you can expect muscle density, hardness, fat loss primo=poor mans gh. I would leave the provi out because it’s not needed. Start your Aro at 12.5mg eod. 25mg daily is prob a bit much.
Pcush!! You’re the man I was hoping would comment haha Now that I got you on my thread lemme ask a few more questions since my new account status can’t PM you. The PH Aro tablets are pretty hard to split. How would you go about obtaining a 12.5mg dose?Is primo better than Masterone if you’re saying it’s poor mans GH? Thanks again brotha!

Pcush!! You’re the man I was hoping would comment haha Now that I got you on my thread lemme ask a few more questions since my new account status can’t PM you. The PH Aro tablets are pretty hard to split. How would you go about obtaining a 12.5mg dose?Is primo better than Masterone if you’re saying it’s poor mans GH? Thanks again brotha!

I am able to split the Aro without problem man, but if your having trouble you can try 25mg 2x a week. Most of my clients run 25 2x a week or you can crush the tablet and divide the powder in half. I absolutely think primo is better than mast at putting on muscle, hardening, fat loss, vascularity. The flip side is that mast negates the effects of E2 and primo doesn’t. E2 shouldn’t be a concern with the Aro in your system though. I am always happy to help brother.

Last edited:
I am able to split the Aro without problem man, but if your having trouble you can try 25mg 2x a week. Most of my clients run 25 2x a week or you can crush the tablet and divide the powder in half. I absolutely think primo is better than mast at putting on muscle, hardening, fat loss, vascularity. The flip side is that mast negates the effects of E2 and primo doesn’t. E2 shouldn’t be a concern with the Aro in your system though. I am always happy to help brother.

Awesome, thank you brotha!

What are your thoughts on also including PH GW1516?

Awesome, thank you brotha!

What are your thoughts on also including PH GW1516?

Your welcome dude. Keep us posted on your cycle man. Also I meant to tell you go ahead and start the primo at 400mg run that for 25 weeks at that dose. Primo isn't exceptionally fast but your on the right path at 25 weeks hell even 30 weeks. I have been on 400mg primo and 125mg test since January of this year. At 12 weeks I was like, " ok primo I see you" lol. I love primo.

Your welcome dude. Keep us posted on your cycle man. Also I meant to tell you go ahead and start the primo at 400mg run that for 25 weeks at that dose. Primo isn't exceptionally fast but your on the right path at 25 weeks hell even 30 weeks. I have been on 400mg primo and 125mg test since January of this year. At 12 weeks I was like, " ok primo I see you" lol. I love primo.

Perfect dude. I’m slowly gathering all the supplies especially now that I will most likely be taking your advice and doing 30 weeks lol. Target start date is January. Talking about that...I’ve never done that long of a cycle so I just want to follow the facts and science as you always say, not broscience. We got the Primo dose set at 400mg for the whole run. How about the Test E and anavar. I can pyramid them at the doses I was talking about earlier, 500mg Test E and 100mg anavar for that 30 week run? With 12.5mg Aroma EOD.

I can’t wait to say “I see you Primo.” LOL

Appreciate it brother.

My real question is what would the optimal dosing/frontloading/backloading for the whole 30 week run of Test E Anavar and Primo be?

Thank you brotha!

Holy Fucking Moly.

What the fuck has happened to this place?

Are we really suggesting 30 week cycles? Much less thirty week cycles with orals?

Come on.....

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Holy Fucking Moly.

Are we really suggesting 30 week cycles? Much less thirty week cycles with orals?

Come on.....

Oof.

Lipids are gonna be completely smoked. As in 0 HDL and crazy high LDL with all that anavar for that long. That stuff destroyed my lipids. It'll take a year to get them back to halfway normal if they ever recover. Plus I don't see the point in that long on without any break unless you're a pro. Even then they switch the gear up.

IML Gear Cream!
Oof.

Lipids are gonna be completely smoked. As in 0 HDL and crazy high LDL with all that anavar for that long. That stuff destroyed my lipids. It'll take a year to get them back to halfway normal if they ever recover. Plus I don't see the point in that long on without any break unless you're a pro. Even then they switch the gear up.
I'm sure it's because the doses are "low" and the compounds are "mild"

I'm sure it's because the doses are "low" and the compounds are "mild"

Lol yep heard that one a million times on here and RXM back in the day. Next comes the "why is my bloodwork so terrible." Then comes the stint, bypass, kidney disease, or heart attack. Whichever comes first.

Lol yep heard that one a million times on here and RXM back in the day. Next comes the "why is my bloodwork so terrible." Then comes the stint, bypass, kidney disease, or heart attack. Whichever comes first.

*Stent.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy Fucking Moly.

Come on.....

Bashing without actual advice is just as bad as giving bad advice. So let’s all live up to the reputation of this forum. I’m asking for the optimal
dosage, actual numbers and weeks for the compounds I described. Would be much appreciated.

*Stent.

- - - Updated - - -

Bashing without actual advice is just as bad as giving bad advice. So let’s all live up to the reputation of this forum. I’m asking for the optimal
dosage, actual numbers and weeks for the compounds I described. Would be much appreciated.
Sure it's not.

It's simply giving you insight on how stupid your propsed cycle is and how little you've educated yourself.

Being called stupid if it's warranted is very helpful to those who want help.

Nobody with any sense is going to spoon feed you a cycle after what you suggested above. It's careless.

Sure it's not.

It's simply giving you insight on how stupid your propsed cycle is and how little you've educated yourself.

Being called stupid if it's warranted is very helpful to those who want help.

Nobody with any sense is going to spoon feed you a cycle after what you suggested above. It's careless.

I definitely want help and genuinely appreciate the insight but just saying the proposed cycle is stupid doesn’t really help me in obtaining the “correct” info.

*Stent.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I use swipe keyboard so you'll see I post a lot of typos. I've gotten to the point I just don't care anymore to take the time to correct then

That was directed at someone giving you advice to run a 30 week blast, especially one with orals the whole time. Even with "mild" orals like anavar and dbol, I would never go longer than 8 weeks absolute max. I'd only do that with low dose dbol honestly. Anavar wreaks havoc on your lipids, and the longer you stay that way with crushed HDL and high LDL, the more you're going to get plaque buildup in your arteries. Most guys like to ignore these kinds of health issues until they end up having a massive heart attack. That's why you see so many bbers winding up dead at 45 from heart issues.

20 weeks is the max I could even suggest staying on a blast. Again, it's the length of time that causes the real damage. Lipids, extra stress on the kidneys and liver, blood pressure (if not kept good), cardiomyopathy, etc. All get worse with extended blasts.

As far as primo, I've never used it so I don't have any input unfortunately. But from a risk management standpoint, don't go too long on cycle. Plus diminishing returns has always seemed to be a real thing for me. After 12-16 weeks depending on the compound, gains just kinda fall off and at that point it doesn't do me any good to stay on longer. Start to feel like crap, which also mashed my training intensity fall off, which hurts further progress even more. Always works better to take some time off back at a cruise dose of test only to let things freshen up then push it again with the gear.

Perfect dude. I’m slowly gathering all the supplies especially now that I will most likely be taking your advice and doing 30 weeks lol. Target start date is January. Talking about that...I’ve never done that long of a cycle so I just want to follow the facts and science as you always say, not broscience. We got the Primo dose set at 400mg for the whole run. How about the Test E and anavar. I can pyramid them at the doses I was talking about earlier, 500mg Test E and 100mg anavar for that 30 week run? With 12.5mg Aroma EOD.

I can’t wait to say “I see you Primo.” LOL

Appreciate it brother.

I like my test a little lower than 500mg around 300-400mg is preferred for me. That said I also don’t pyramid my dose on cycle. I don’t front load either. I set my dose and stay there the entire time. As for the anavar. 4 weeks is best on orals. You really only need to run it once during the cycle. The last 4 weeks would be my goal with the var. I like my var at 20mg, and I do not recommend more than 30mg a day brother.

Oof.

Shoot brother I don’t think the pros even run orals for 30 weeks. In all honesty I feel like 30 weeks on any oral would cause liver failure.

Back