• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
Speaking truth to power.

"Before we go further, I'd like to address [inaudible] and that propaganda you were just sharing. This is not factual, we've actually, well, being that we're not Cuba or North Korea yet, we still have access to the internet. And it's beautiful because your department has done a fantastic job of documenting the deaths in this county. So what I've done is taken that information you've provided to ah, to ensure that I'm an informed citizen and I know when you're lying."

Apparently, there are still sane people living in California. This kid is awesome!

Just when I've lost all hope for the younger generations, someone like him comes along and renews my faith.

Trust the Science. Trust the New Science! Even when its made up out of thin air..

CDC: Studies Propelling Shift in Mask Guidance Not Available

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_b...eoBm5qq3psHh8ZRkPK5/yyCFl8aXVK8ddxYkaS14knQ==

The studies that prompted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to change their mask guidance for vaccinated persons are not available, a spokesperson told The Epoch Times on Wednesday.
“They have not been published yet,” the spokesperson said.

Trust the Science. Trust the New Science! Even when its made up out of thin air..

CDC: Studies Propelling Shift in Mask Guidance Not Available

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_b...eoBm5qq3psHh8ZRkPK5/yyCFl8aXVK8ddxYkaS14knQ==

The studies that prompted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to change their mask guidance for vaccinated persons are not available, a spokesperson told The Epoch Times on Wednesday.
“They have not been published yet,” the spokesperson said.

Hmmmm, just thinking out loud but maybe they haven't been published yet, because they haven't been conducted yet........??????

JUST IN - Pfizer now sees $33.5 billion in 2021 vaccine sales, up from $26 billion, and says a third dose of its #COVID19 shot "strongly" boosts protection against the Delta variant.

JUST IN - Google mandates #COVID19 vaccines for all employees who will return to the company’s offices (NYT)

JUST IN - Netflix mandates #COVID19 vaccines for casts, crew, and actors of their US productions, the first major Hollywood studio to do so (Deadline)

JUST IN - Israel's advisory committee now recommends a third "booster dose" of the #COVID19 vaccine for all over 60, Ministry of Health expected to approve soon.

JUST IN - Facebook mandates #COVID19 vaccines for all employees who will return to the company’s offices (CNBC)

JUST IN - Israel's #COVID19 data dashboard provided by the Health Ministry apparently no longer shows breakdowns of hospitalizations and deaths by vaccination status.

JUST IN - #COVID19 vaccination of the elderly population aged 60 and over with a third "booster" dose will begin on Sunday in Israel, Director General of the Ministry of Health announces (Kann)

NEW - Chaos erupts in the Italian parliament during debate over additional "Green Pass" rules. MPs holding up signs opposing the vaccine passport.

Italy has decided to impose various restrictions on all unvaccinated persons that do not hold the country’s "Green Pass", which is an extension of the EU Digital COVID-19 Certificate.

1min vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/3722

Vaccine Passports are a conspiracy theory guys

(every liberal on this forum)

How'd that age guys? How ya feeling now? You don't care, thats the truth of it all...

NEW - Philippines’ President Duterte orders authorities to confine unvaccinated Filipinos to their homes, an unconstitutional move according to legal experts.

NOW - Biden administration is not ruling out new lockdowns and school closures in the U.S., the "experts" at the CDC are in charge.

NOW - Biden on #COVID19 vaccines: "It's still a question if the federal government can mandate the whole country, I don't know that yet."

Coming soon to a country near you...

JUST IN - Sindh government imposes a lockdown in the second largest province of Pakistan from tomorrow, asks the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) to block SIM car​ds and social media accounts of unvaccinated people.

Roughly 14% of the total population in Australia has been fully vaccinated as of today. Australia will not reopen its borders for travel until 80% of the population is vaccinated - Prime Minister Scott Morrison

NEW - "No jab, no job," Foreign Minister Dominic Raab backs the plan of workers have to prove their vaccination status in the UK.

Get Shredded!
This is funny because it’s almost like my monologue all last year.
But I looked like an idiot to just about everyone.

Yea... most of us far right extremists have been saying that since Kung flu was used to get rid of the only anti globalist President we’ve had since teddy.

RIP America
1776-2021

White House chatter is that lockdowns for delta variant all but a done deal. Virtually all blue states are cooperating with WH / CDC. They’re aiming for late 2nd week of August, per WH official

The demographics will be totally different come 2024 election. Democrats win. Game over.

One thing I’ve learned from my past “philanthropic” lifestyle is...... a women with those birds flying silhouette style tattoos.... will take it in every hole and really loves getting cum sprayed all over their face and tits. And also, has low standards when it comes to who they fuck. I know... I’ve been with a lot of them.

not lifestyle shaming here.... I am grateful for those real dirty slutty types...

just hate it when years later certain things remind you of the good times you had with them.... lol

fuckin “dirty” bird tattoos... check your girlfriend or wife for these signs today. Might need a vaccine soon lol

CDC: 3/4 of cases in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021 are in the fully vaxxed

"Approximately three quarters (346; 74%) of cases occurred in fully vaccinated persons (those who had completed a 2-dose course of mRNA vaccine [Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna] or had received a single dose of Janssen [Johnson & Johnson] vaccine ≥14 days before exposure)."

So remind me, what is the "vaccine" for again?

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21030483-outbreak-of-sars-cov-2-infections-including-covid-19-vaccine-breakthrough-infections-associated-with-large-public-gatherings-massachusetts-july-30-2021

Time to ramp up the paranoia and fear mongering. This is some Planet of the Apes shit right here.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9844701/SAGE-Covid-variant-kill-one-three-people.html

The next Covid variant could kill up to one in THREE people: SAGE warns doomsday scenario is 'realistic possibility' and UK's vaccine roll-out may even speed up mutant strain's emergence

A doomsday new Covid variant that could kill up to one in three people is a 'realistic possibility', according to the Government's top scientists.

Documents published by the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) today warned a future strain could be as deadly as MERS — which which has a case fatality rate of 35 per cent — could be on the way.

And a downside of Britain's hugely successful vaccine drive, it appears the country's greater levels of immunity could help speed up the process.

Scientists said Britain should bring in booster vaccine doses over the winter, minimise new variants coming from abroad and consider culling animals — including minks and even cats, which can harbour the virus — to prevent the mutant strain occurring.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1627732156973.jpg
    FB_IMG_1627732156973.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 44
Back