• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Still nothing???

PER ILLINOIS GOVERNOR:

NO EXISTING RECORDS OF COVID FROM A HUMAN, ISOLATED IN A LAB.

Attachments

• photo_2021-10-15_16-38-41.jpg
    photo_2021-10-15_16-38-41.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 47
JUST IN - Former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell is dead. He died at the age of 84. According to his family, he died of #COVID19 despite being vaccinated twice.

Attachments

• FB-wfasWEAE2bBH.png
    FB-wfasWEAE2bBH.png
    138 KB · Views: 29
Makes me wonder if Antifa got pranked into debunking their entire purpose for existing or they came up with this idea on their own.

"An antifa group protests in Brisbane, Australia over the weekend calling for stricter government action on Covid-19."
Vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1449823709791928329

JUST IN - Former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell is dead. He died at the age of 84. According to his family, he died of #COVID19 despite being vaccinated twice.
"Just needed that third booster shot and he would have been Cool Beans Mon."

I'm kind of confused. They say if you're immune compromised you NEED the shots and the booster to keep you from dying from covid. Then you do what they say and get your jabs then get covid and die.

Then they say well, they were immune compromised! Seriously wtf.

It’s a fucking joke!! 3 jabs in a year and it still doesn’t guarantee safety. Inject a toxin that elevates your infection rate, but blame it on the less than 30% who haven’t been dumb enough to jab! A big difference between science and “scientists”.

IML Gear Cream!
breaking-news-news.gif

Boy oh boy are u guys fucken lucky u cle kil loves you.
Lookie Lookie what I just read.
Now you don't have to wonder if u can mix and match!!
Looks like you all may be in luck.
An F.D.A. panel explores mixing and matching vaccine doses.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/16/us/mixing-vaccines.html

breaking-news-news.gif

Boy oh boy are u guys fucken lucky u cle kil loves you.
Lookie Lookie what I just read.
Now you don't have to wonder if u can mix and match!!
Looks like you all may be in luck.
An F.D.A. panel explores mixing and matching vaccine doses.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/16/us/mixing-vaccines.html

You know what's funny about this? FDA is now pausing Moderna. Then they said JJ was the clot shot then Friday approved a booster for it TWO MONTHS after you get the first shot. Seriously, you can't make this shit up. Well I guess you can because they're doing it. Are people really this dumb after everything has come out?

Who here believed him, raise your hand!

Where are the fools on this forum even

Where are you guys?? Hiding I see..

[h=1]Chicago Mayor Accuses Police Union Of Trying To 'Induce An Insurrection' Over Vaccine Mandate[/h]
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...sinformation-induce-insurrection-over-vaccine

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot - who appears to have violated both local and state mask mandates at the WNBA finals yesterday - said that the city's Fraternal Order of Police is attempting to "induce an insurrection" using misinformation to oppose vaccine mandates.

lightfoot%202.jpg

I'm not hiding... I'm in the Arizona recount thread-that's where all the cool kids go.
I'll come back here in a bit.

JUST IN - Unvaccinated people at age of 60 or older in #Moscow will have to remain at home for four months starting Oct 25, the Mayor of the Russian capital announced today.

- - - Updated - - -

NEW - UK parliament extends the "Coronavirus Act" by another 6 months without a formal vote: "The ayes have it." The act grants the government emergency powers.

skipping 3rd shot and waiting on 4th booster that will be the one most mandated, I hear they will give you a stimulus check with it

Back