• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!

Rand Paul is awesome

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211203-140056.png
    Screenshot_20211203-140056.png
    484.4 KB · Views: 74
Why? Because it is illegal for them to experiment on their own employees?

BioNTech CEO Ugur Sahin admits he has not taken the coronavirus vaccine due to legal reasons.
BioNTech worked in partnership with Pfizer to make the Pfizer jabs.

Vid:
https://t.me/TheTrumpist/6651

"As I said before, they appear united but their hearts are divided

Watch them now turn on each other

Pfizer’s Chief Medical Officer: “other vaccines have caused DEATH not Pfizers”

FACT check: this is covid DISINFORMATION - Pfizer & AZ both caused DEATH"

Vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1467266017546100740

Who does this fool think he's kidding ? He does know the first documents a judge ordered be released have been used right? 160k adverse effects and over 1000 deaths all within the first three months of roll out. The effects were so bad Pfizer had to hire extra people to monitor all the adverse effects. How can this stand?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...dverse-events-25957-nervous-system-disorders/

Pfizer “has also taken a [sic] multiple actions to help alleviate the large increase of adverse event reports” including “increasing the number of data entry and case processing colleagues” and “has onboarded approximately [REDACTED] additional fulltime employees (FTEs).” Query why it is proprietary to share how many people Pfizer had to hire to track all of the adverse events being reported shortly after launching its product.

^ They redacted how many people they had to hire. If they are willing to cover that up, how much more are they willing to cover up?

Pfizer “has also taken a [sic] multiple actions to help alleviate the large increase of adverse event reports” including “increasing the number of data entry and case processing colleagues” and “has onboarded approximately [REDACTED] additional fulltime employees (FTEs).” Query why it is proprietary to share how many people Pfizer had to hire to track all of the adverse events being reported shortly after launching its product.

^ They redacted how many people they had to hire. If they are willing to cover that up, how much more are they willing to cover up?

Yes sir, it's all there for people to put it all together bur I guess fear is a hell of a drug so they continue to get the vaxx. Crazy.

Like I've been saying, you can't make this stuff up...

One week after Germany announced a lockdown for the unvaccinated, their soldiers are holding a night march with torches.

Attachments

• photo_2021-12-06_16-19-20.jpg
    photo_2021-12-06_16-19-20.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 57

One week after Germany announced a lockdown for the unvaccinated, their soldiers are holding a night march with torches.
Hory chit.... Wanting to kill all who dont want the nanobots...

the only vaccine i would trust, ironically is the chinese Sinovac vaccine

- - - Updated - - -

Louisiana federal judge blocks Biden vaccine mandate for health care workers nationwide

---------

Then Pervy-Joe shit himself again, issue was when his aide took off his diaper, he then strapped it to his face for a mask...
Shit for breath... Shit for brains...

good to see it blocked. this is all out of control

I work for a larger company... about 20 locations across US/Canada and Mexico... about 2500 employees.... can't tell you how many fully vaxxed have gotten covid.... my wife works in healthcare... more vaxxed getting/spreading covid than unvaxxed... also know first hand lots of adverse reactions to their experimental bullshit jab...

I did Na-zi that coming!

And here we go again.

Dumbest human beings to have ever lived!

Dr. Eli David

@DrEliDavid

Breaking: Israeli Ministry of Health announced today that it will soon approve the 4th vaccine shot. It will mean that all those with 3 shots who don't get the 4th shot will have their Covid passes revoked (as happened to those with 2 shots). Soon in your country.

IML Gear Cream!
I did Na-zi that coming!

And here we go again.

Dumbest human beings to have ever lived!

Dr. Eli David

@DrEliDavid

Breaking: Israeli Ministry of Health announced today that it will soon approve the 4th vaccine shot. It will mean that all those with 3 shots who don't get the 4th shot will have their Covid passes revoked (as happened to those with 2 shots). Soon in your country.

Now, Wes...that's just a conspiracy theory that they will make you keep getting the jabs. :roflmao:

Attachments

• photo_2021-11-11_00-11-52.jpg
    photo_2021-11-11_00-11-52.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 39
I see "TheOak" who posts here, but mainly on GetBig as "Oak" and "The Oak" calling folks "anti-vaxxers who are sheep and cannot think for themselves".

Arent the ones who follow what they are told and get jabs more like that, than folks who may not trust what they are being told, and at least thinking about it?
He's agreeing with himself with the two gimmick accounts, but getting slaughtered as usual as like most forums, there are 95% Pubtards, and only a small handful of brainless libturdz who get ass-raped daily.
Like on here for example...

Comical

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/202...n-secret-document-their-deadly-covid-vaccine/

:bash:

Further, if you read the full secret Pfizer document, you will come to Table 7, which does list a number of categories of adverse reactions, all of which WERE reported in the first three months of the Pfizer vaccine rollout. This IS stunning.

Finally, Pfizer admits that in the first three months of the vaccine rollout, it logged a staggering 42,086 cases of adverse reactions. And as far as I can determine from the Pfizer document, these 42,086 cases represented a total of 139,888 adverse events. In other words, in many cases, there were reports of multiple adverse events.

158,000 adverse events, 1,223 deaths. In a half-sane world, this would have been more than enough to halt all injections and cancel the vaccine.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/202...n-secret-document-their-deadly-covid-vaccine/

:bash:

Further, if you read the full secret Pfizer document, you will come to Table 7, which does list a number of categories of adverse reactions, all of which WERE reported in the first three months of the Pfizer vaccine rollout. This IS stunning.

Finally, Pfizer admits that in the first three months of the vaccine rollout, it logged a staggering 42,086 cases of adverse reactions. And as far as I can determine from the Pfizer document, these 42,086 cases represented a total of 139,888 adverse events. In other words, in many cases, there were reports of multiple adverse events.

158,000 adverse events, 1,223 deaths. In a half-sane world, this would have been more than enough to halt all injections and cancel the vaccine.

I've posted this all over the place. All I get is, "I've told you VAERS isn't correct" so I inform them that Pfizer had to hire a lot of people to follow the cases because there was so many adverse reactions. I told them this was Pfizer doing this because it was the first roll out. They still ignore it. Ive never seen so many shills for big pharma in my entire life.

I've posted this all over the place. All I get is, "I've told you VAERS isn't correct" so I inform them that Pfizer had to hire a lot of people to follow the cases because there was so many adverse reactions. I told them this was Pfizer doing this because it was the first roll out. They still ignore it. Ive never seen so many shills for big pharma in my entire life.
And according to a govt study, VAERS is under-reported greatly.. so the numbers are probably 10X higher.

US federal judge sides with Attorney General Wilson and blocks Biden's vaccine requirement for federal contractors.

JUST IN - New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern: "There’s not going to be an endpoint to this vaccination program...."

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/5949

JUST IN - New research finds that COVID-19 vaccine-resistant mutations strongly correlate with vaccination rates.

"By tracking the evolutionary trajectories of vax-resistant mutations in more than 2.2 million SARS-CoV-2 genomes, we reveal that the occurrence & frequency of vax-resistant mutations correlate strongly with the vaccination rates in Europe and America."

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.jpclett.1c03380

NEW - Pfizer CEO Bourla claims it is not good for #Omicron to be "more transmissible but milder" because mutations could "arise" if it spreads to "billions of people."

He added in an interview with WSJ that a "new vaccine" will be available by March "if needed."

This, in turn, would mean Pfizer could sell billions more doses.

Sad...

NEW - Germany: Father shot his wife, 3 children, and himself after employer found out he had forged his wife's #COVID19 vaccination passport.

Devid R. (40) and his wife feared imprisonment and, according to the suicide note, they were also afraid that their children would be taken away from them, said the attorney general.

https://www.disclose.tv/forged-vaccine-passport-father-kills-family-for-fear-of-prison/

Back