• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
Their own people aren't taking the vaccine:

CDC, FDA employees were in one of the first groups to be offered the vaccine.

50-60% percent of employees are vaccinated according to Fauci and Marks, meaning 50-40% of employees are refusing the vaccine.

Walensky claimed she didn't have any stats.

Vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1393278803863089153

That says a lot. I won't be getting it. I don't know what it is, but it's not a vaccine.

https://twitter.com/RealTimers/status/1392971829044670469/photo/1

I read somewhere this week that 60% of new cases are in "vaccinated" people. So exactly WTF is it for if it doesn't prevent covid?

Last edited:
RnPQx77t_mini.jpg

David Rutz

@DavidRutz

· 22h

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow on new CDC guidelines: Need to 'rewire' myself to not see unmasked people as 'a threat' https://foxnews.com/media/rachel-maddow-cdc-unmasked-people-threat

Donald Trump Jr. Retweeted

Ben Shapiro
@benshapiro
May 13
The science didn't change. These jackasses just decided to finally stop lying to you for political purposes. We have known this for months.

Quote Tweet
JQT93Cjo_mini.jpg

The White House
@WhiteHouse

United States government organization
May 13
Big news from the CDC: If you’re fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask – indoors or outdoors, in most settings. We’ve gotten this far. Whether you choose to get vaccinated or wear a mask, please protect yourself until we get to the finish line.

Last edited:

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
So Fauci, Dems, & the media all got it wrong! Yet all those who were wrong expect us to chalk it up to them making honest mistakes as we tried to understand the data. Meanwhile the people who were RIGHT are supposed to just be OK having been smeared as science deniers, & worse.

ABC News
@ABC
Bars, gyms and restaurants were just a few settings health experts warned could become hotbeds for COVID-19 as states began reopening. Yet, public data analyzed by ABC News tells a different story
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/covid...sis/story?id=77491086&cid=social_twitter_abcn

Most of the Instructors and nurses/doctors I talk with acknowledge that COvid-19 is real, was likely created in a CHYNA Lab, but the overreaction was/is political. Still, they went along with the BS to save their jobs. I point out they are part of the problem. Yes, it has caused me issues at school, but IDGAF.

186515312_10223006894338507_5650293054042757365_n.jpg

How many suicides and mental health issues are they responsible for?

These people belong in Prison. That is the least of what should happen. This whole thing is a hoax.

187734010_854158808816602_60449346019832420_n.jpg

187647822_182707983630459_6678497505048769790_n.jpg

NEW - Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum urges companies to fire unvaccinated employees as part of "Jobs Reset," deletes tweet after online backlash.

The new redacted post’s comments were quickly filled with screenshots of the first, deleted tweet.

NEW - Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum urges companies to fire unvaccinated employees as part of "Jobs Reset," deletes tweet after online backlash.

The new redacted post’s comments were quickly filled with screenshots of the first, deleted tweet.

But its a conspiracy theory that they want one world government!!!!!

How many times do we hear the fools scream this to the heavens...

When this $*** is happening right in their faces!!!!

Fucking joke man these people have some balls bro. Yeah let’s start firing everyone not vaccinated with your fake vaccine. Fuck you Klaus you scumbag fire yourself we’ve heard enough from you….

Keep it coming Multi..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting food for thought. Texas eliminates mask mandate. 2 months pass with zero Covid deaths. So one will say it's because the vaccine is effective. Well less than 1/3rd of the population of Texas has actually been vaccinated. Oh no bubble of BS is popping.... Praise to the Texas governor and the people who live there!!

IML Gear Cream!
Astra-Zeneca vaccine turns recipient into a bluetooth connection.

I can't wait to see how many people fall for this..... :funny:

Interesting food for thought. Texas eliminates mask mandate. 2 months pass with zero Covid deaths. So one will say it's because the vaccine is effective. Well less than 1/3rd of the population of Texas has actually been vaccinated. Oh no bubble of BS is popping.... Praise to the Texas governor and the people who live there!!

On top of all that.

Canelo 73k attend
Ufc 3 fights sold out.

[h=1]Caught Red-Handed: CDC Changes Test Thresholds To Virtually Eliminate New COVID Cases Among Vaxx'd[/h]

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...lds-virtually-eliminate-new-covid-cases-among

From their website:
As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause. This shift will help maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance. Previous case counts, which were last updated on April 26, 2021, are available for reference only and will not be updated moving forward.
Just like that, being asymptomatic – or having only minor symptoms – will no longer count as a “Covid case” but only if you’ve been vaccinated.
The CDC has put new policies in place which effectively created a tiered system of diagnosis. Meaning, from now on, unvaccinated people will find it much easier to be diagnosed with Covid19 than vaccinated people.
Consider…
Person A has not been vaccinated. They test positive for Covid using a PCR test at 40 cycles and, despite having no symptoms, they are officially a “covid case”.
Person B has been vaccinated. They test positive at 28 cycles, and spend six weeks bedridden with a high fever. Because they never went into a hospital and didn’t die they are NOT a Covid case.
Person C, who was also vaccinated, did die. After weeks in hospital with a high fever and respiratory problems. Only their positive PCR test was 29 cycles, so they’re not officially a Covid case either.
The CDC is demonstrating the beauty of having a “disease” that can appear or disappear depending on how you measure it.
To be clear: If these new policies had been the global approach to “Covid” since December 2019, there would never have been a pandemic at all.
If you apply them only to the vaccinated, but keep the old rules for the unvaccinated, the only possible result can be that the official records show “Covid” is much more prevalent among the latter than the former.
This is a policy designed to continuously inflate one number, and systematically minimise the other.
What is that if not an obvious and deliberate act of deception?

This is a family friend of ours...

She was one of the ones who believed the vaccine can cause no harm. Ever.

We are now seeing children dying from this vaccine too. Children do not need a vaccine when they survive this virus in 99.9% case with ease. Most of them are asymptomatic.

EDIT:
Photo says "My 12 year old went from her covid vaccine this morning. Fell head first onto concrete when she stood up. Not what we thought would be happening today."

Last edited:
I will NEVER get this vaccine or buy into this whole fake ass virus. I find it sad how many weak Americans we have. Such fools. Kids should not be taking any bullshit vaccine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine being labeled a progressive, yet everything they do is restrictive to someone . Just do away with most laws and keep the big ones, no murder no beatings. If someone wants to smoke crack, let them . If someone steals food its obvious, they're hungry . Give them resources to get better . I do believe there are too many laws and too much police interaction. Now feeding the homeless is a crime. Imagine a Christian nation , the best nation in the world and you have people going hungry and homeless. It doesn't make sense . I say stop all foreign aid until there isn't one person homeless and stay the fuck out of other countries. Imagine putting 1/5th of 800 billion towards schools or roads or something good and not spend it on bombs. Its quite ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I don't know anyone who had Corona or died from it . I really think it's some sort of big hoax. I do know if you post this picture on Facebook you'll get 30 day suspensions. Found out yesterday
126f736979a13e893b05aede255c8d45.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Fuck yeah!!! I'm good to go then. Sandwich, chips, sunflower seeds, nothing is off limits if I have pond, river, or lake water.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Back