• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
I bet Biden flipped a coffee table or two yesterday and pulled his back in the process. Stupid Dems! Well now we sit back and wait for the vaccine to take it's course.

Muslim would be my choice LOL

they’d just call them “Christian converts” now…. A transsexual black French Canadian Jew would really get everyone’s ass in a bind. Fingers crossed.

We must follow the same substacks, ol steve, alex and dr malone eh?

Any others u recommend to follow?. Man steve sends a bazillion links per day, my damn email cant keep up...

I hear ya on keeping up. Pat Cross cartoons are pretty popular and make it across all the feeds though. I think that one came from TheTrumpist on telegram.

What kind of content you like? I try to stick to mainly factual stuff, but some have more memes than others.

Edit to add, I literally don't follow any of the three you mentioned. I let others filter through and post the good stuff from them!

Last edited:
Breaking: The UK government admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated. The UK government has admitted that once you have been double-vaccinated, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants - or possibly any other virus. So let's watch the "real" pandemic begin now! In its Week 42 "COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report", the UK Department of Health admits on page 23 that "N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become infected after two doses of vaccination". It goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is essentially permanent. What does this mean? We know that vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus (indeed, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are now much more likely to be infected than unvaccinated ones). The British now find that the vaccine interferes with the body's ability to make antibodies after infection not only against the spike protein but also against other parts of the virus. In particular, vaccinated people do not appear to form antibodies against the nucleocapsid protein, the envelope of the virus, which is a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people. In the long term, the vaccinated are far more susceptible to any mutations in the spike protein, even if they have already been infected and cured once or more. The unvaccinated, on the other hand, will gain lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being naturally infected with it even once.

Source:https://assets.publishing.service.g...27511/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-42.pdf

The first insurance companies are backing down because a huge wave of claims is coming their way. Anthony Fauci confirms that the PCR test cannot detect live viruses. Anthony Fauci confirms that neither the antigen test nor the PCR test can tell us whether someone is contagious or not!!! This invalidates all the foundations of the so-called pandemic. The PCR test was the only indication of a pandemic. Without PCR-TEST no pandemic For all the press workers, doctors, lawyers, prosecutors etc. THIS is the final key, the ultimate proof that the measures must all be lifted immediately!

NOW - Psaki: Biden will continue to call on business to implement vaccination requirements despite the decision by the U.S. Supreme Court earlier today.

While the legality of this is proven worthless. The companies got what they wanted which was a large number of sheep vaccinated. So most large companies are at 85%. Good thing for the rest of us that the employment opportunities should continue to be excellent as more sheep die from heart and clot issues!!

While the legality of this is proven worthless. The companies got what they wanted which was a large number of sheep vaccinated. So most large companies are at 85%. Good thing for the rest of us that the employment opportunities should continue to be excellent as more sheep die from heart and clot issues!!

I love he way you think TC!!

When my buddy used to look for a job, he would read both the want-ads and the obits. Looking for:

"Joe was employed by ACME as a machinist before he passed" (or similar) and he would drive right there and apply. :)

Sadly, this is going to be no joke. Death and disability rates are skyrocketing in the working age group. And that's according to insurance companies, NOT conspiracy sites. The place I work is mostly paranoid, gun wielding, bible clutching, bearded, trump supporting, workers. Doubt I'll see too many dying on the job firsthand.

When my buddy used to look for a job, he would read both the want-ads and the obits. Looking for:

"Joe was employed by ACME as a machinist before he passed" (or similar) and he would drive right there and apply. :)

lmao...that's some hardcore buzzarding right there. Usually it's just the office chairs that disappear first.

lmao...that's some hardcore buzzarding right there. Usually it's just the office chairs that disappear first.

I feel pretty stupid for not thinking of that the entire time I’ve been of working age, wow… dark…. But makes a lot of sense. There are some cunning people in the world… that’s for sure.

Thank you. I mean it’s morbid. But how is it any different than what we are hearing from the other side that invaded need to be paying more for everything. No proof has been demonstrated that more deaths have occurred because of the unvaccinated. If anyone is looking for a comedian job one opened up this week!

Thank you. I mean it’s morbid. But how is it any different than what we are hearing from the other side that invaded need to be paying more for everything. No proof has been demonstrated that more deaths have occurred because of the unvaccinated. If anyone is looking for a comedian job one opened up this week!

too soon bruh, too soon!

Why couldn’t it be Jesse…. I wanted to fuck his wife when I was 10 watching full house…. Tried to get a job as a corrections officer at the prison she was in but they said I failed the interview…

Last edited:
Get Shredded!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1642271542518.jpg
    FB_IMG_1642271542518.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 72
https://pennybutler.com/athletes-collapsing/

[h=2]Yet to reference/validate:[/h]
  • 32 year old Olympic Tennis player Joachim Gerard collapses during match with heart problems
  • 19 year old Football player Jalen Leavey dies at campus after the game
  • 23 year old Baseball player Daniel Brito suffers stroke during game
  • 19 year old Football player Tirrell Williams dies following on-field collapse
  • 21 year old Football player Okafor Kelechi dies during training
  • 29 year old Football player Lee Moses dies during training session
  • 15 year old Footballer Stephen Sylvester collapsed and dies during conditioning practice
  • 18 year old Football player Emmanual Antwi dies after collapsing on the field
  • 13 year old Football player Cajetan Chinoyelum Nsofor dies during practice
  • 15 year old Soccer player Moira Claire Arney died during practice
  • Junior High School Baseball Pitcher Andrew Roseman died suddenly and unexpectedly, no further information given
  • 17 year old Footballer Nickolas Lawrinas died suddenly and unexpectedly, cause given by media, unclear
  • 17 year old Footballer Miquel Lugo collapsed and died during practice
  • 16 year old Football player Devon DuHart mysteriously died in July 2021 ((https://www.thv11.com/article/sport...uhart/91-82359c68-9a8e-4611-90fb-cf679ce1ee72))
  • 16 year old Footballer Ivan Hicks dies of Cardiovascular Disease during Scrimmage
  • 19 year old Footballer Joe Bradshaw dies mysteriously off campus, not conclusion of death
  • 16 year old Football player Drake Geiger collapses and dies during game
  • 15 year old Football player Joshua Ivory collapses and dies during game
  • 19 year old Football player Quandarius Wilburn collapses during practice and later dies
  • 17 year old Football player Dimitri McKee passes out and dies after practice
  • 28 year old Rugby play Tevita Bryce collapses during game from heart attack
  • 29 year old Rugby player Dave Hyde collapses and dies after match
  • 27 year old Baseball player Yusuke Kinoshita collapses and dies during practice
  • 32 year old Champion Speed Skater Kjeld Nuis suffered Pericarditis after the jab
  • 24 year old Olympic Cyclist Olivia Podmore dies suddenly and mysteriously in her room and during that week another athlete sprinter Cameron Burell also dies mysteriously
  • 23 year old China Olympics Champion Gilbert Kwemoi collapsed in his home and died on the way to hospital
  • 37-year-old former French professional footballer Franck Berrier dead
  • 24 years Bordeaux pro Samuel Kalu suffers cardiac arrest
  • 31 years old Fabrice N’Sakala Besiktas Istanbul collapses on the field
  • 29 years old Pedro Obiang Italian first division after jab has myocarditis
  • 30 year old Venezuelan National Marathon Champion Alexaida Guedez dead
  • 29 years old José dos Reis (Luxembourg) collapses on the field and has to be resuscitated
  • Austria player of ASV Baden collapses on the field and has to be revived
  • 13-year-old soccer player from the Janus Nova club collapses on the field with cardiac arrest
  • 25 years German goalkeeper Lukas Bommer dies suddenly and unexpectedly
  • Italy, 53 years old AH footballer suffers a heart attack while training
  • France, 54 years old AH player Christophe Ramassamy died of a heart attack during a match
  • France, 41 years old soccer player collapsed on the field and died due to cardiac arrest
  • Austria, 26 years old Raphael Dwamena collapsed with severe heart problems

These are the dumbest people on the Earth.

Liberal governors and agencies making $hit up as they go that doesn't even make sense. ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220116-160953.png
    Screenshot_20220116-160953.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20220116-094656.png
    Screenshot_20220116-094656.png
    507.1 KB · Views: 21
Anyone feeling the same? Every single person we know has awful allergies. Every the people that normally don't. It feels like a cold almost. It's lingering a week now and we already had Alpha and Omicron a couple weeks ago. BTW Omicron is a joke. My dad who never gets allergies has been having them so bad he has sinus headaches. We have also.

Just seems odd, everyone at the shop and gym talking about it. Anyone else in other parts of the US feeling this?

Last edited:
My neighbors, all vaccinated with the chong vax didn’t have covid this whole time. Got murderna “boosters” and the 78 yo got covid and recovered, as did 7 yo with bad CP. now the 35 yo mom has it.

Anyone feeling the same? Every single person we know has awful allergies. Every the people that normally don't. It feels like a cold almost. It's lingering a week now and we already had Alpha and Omicron a couple weeks ago. BTW Omicron is a joke. My dad who never gets allergies has been having them so bad he has sinus headaches. We have also.

Just seems odd, everyone at the shop and gym talking about it. Anyone else in other parts of the US feeling this?

"Allergies" are up, but it's that time of year too. Hard to say. Pretty much every year someone tells me "I didn't used to have allergies." I will say, one person in particular who told me that, said she'd been feeling legit sick for over a week so she finally went to the doc. And that was the doc's diagnosis. She wasn't happy with it and thought it was BS.

NEW - World's 10 richest men doubled their wealth from $700 billion to $1.5 trillion during the pandemic, according to a new Oxfam report.

FJTM-6kX0AAbnIl

Back