• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
https://www.seattletimes.com/nation...-puts-coronavirus-deniers-under-surveillance/

German intelligence puts coronavirus deniers under surveillance

BERLIN — Germany’s domestic-intelligence service said Wednesday that it would surveil members of the increasingly aggressive coronavirus-denier movement because they posed a risk of undermining the state.

The movement — fueled in part by wild conspiracy theories — has grown from criticizing coronavirus lockdown measures and hygiene rules to targeting the state, its leaders, businesses, the news media and globalism, to name a few. Over the past year, demonstrators have attacked police officers, defied civil authorities and, in one widely publicized episode, scaled the steps of Parliament.

This is actually illegal

The Vaccine was only FDA authorized under Emergency Authorization and specific Federal law states that no one can be compelled to obtain such medication under the threat of employment, etc, etc.

These colleges will get their asses sued and then some and the Supreme Court is going to seal their fate.

Take my word for it and watch. If anyone fails to believe me I can cite the specific Law, I just don't feel like digging it up this second as I am busy, but I assure you what I am saying is accurate.

[h=1]More than 100 US colleges and universities are now requiring students to get Covid-19 vaccinations[/h]By Aya Elamroussi, CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/29/health/student-vaccine-requirement

210429163658-university-of-portland-campus-restricted-medium-plus-169.jpg

More Covid cringe from your puppet president.

[video]https://rumble.com/vgblep-biden-gives-absurd-answer-about-vaccinated-people-wearing-masks.html[/video]

Believe me, we've all been on a list for years, and I ain't kiddin.

There's a round up list, exactly like Stalins, and we all made the list.

See if you don't fit Stalins list -

Educated, especially teachers, gotta get rid of people who think for themselves.

Religious, dear leader is god with no competition.

Criminals, no matter how small. The guards need the criminals to run the camps ...

IML Gear Cream!
[h=1]Senate OK needed to send Florida vaccine passport ban to DeSantis’ desk[/h]
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ESSdKGzoCj5D4_lmjNnu0QvZq37LAYWFzFs6JEuGkg-KA

Florida will fine any business or school $5,000 each time it requires a “vaccine passport,” or proof of COVID-19 vaccination, for entry or participation under a bill bound for Gov. Ron DeSantis’ desk.
The House Wednesday passed Senate Bill 2006 in a 76-40 vote and sent it to the Senate to endorse a newly added amendment before the session ends Friday.
Sponsored by Sen. Danny Burgess, R-Zephyrhills, SB 2006 was passed by the Senate on April 22 in a 27-9 vote.
The 49-page SB 2006 amends the state’s Emergency Management Act to place limits on local emergency powers and installs fines for businesses or institutions that require vaccine documentation. The relatively technical amendment added Wednesday clarifies COVID-19 screening protocols.

ap20294710883639.jpg

How many pro mask, pro vaccine individuals are going to continue to live their life in fear of the mighty killing machine that is covid-19? It's .3 killing power is coming for you... Us 99.7 are safe lol.

I will say that even the super liberal types in my area are done with the virus. People I thought would be wearing a mask for the rest of their lives are going back to normal. I think for the most part, the common man (lib or conservative) are done with this. We just need to get the outlying big mouth fear mongers shutdown and get back to normal.

I will say that even the super liberal types in my area are done with the virus. People I thought would be wearing a mask for the rest of their lives are going back to normal. I think for the most part, the common man (lib or conservative) are done with this. We just need to get the outlying big mouth fear mongers shutdown and get back to normal.

I was out hiking yesterday and still noticed a few self-righteous chodes out and about trying to save the world with their mask donning. Honestly it's mostly college age kids at this point.

I don't know if they realize how absolutely stupid they look walking around the woods by themselves with masks on. I guess it's just their way of "following the science".

I was out hiking yesterday and still noticed a few self-righteous chodes out and about trying to save the world with their mask donning. Honestly it's mostly college age kids at this point.

I don't know if they realize how absolutely stupid they look walking around the woods by themselves with masks on. I guess it's just their way of "following the science".

IKR?

I was at an amusement park this weekend and only saw one family who had masks on. The smallest child was in leg braces and obviously had some issues, so I assumed that (compromised immune system) was probably the reason behind family masks. But then they take her to an amusement park where there's 8 million little kids handling everything. Go figure.

And yet they closed down gym...

Everyone seeing now that everything the CDC was doing, was to make this virus spread worse and to ultimately simply control people?

182302473_1745483342302859_2272628347791463738_n.jpg

[h=1]The Narrative On Lockdowns And Masks Fails Yet Again[/h]
picture-5.jpg
by Tyler Durden

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/narrative-lockdowns-and-masks-fails-yet-again

In terms of deaths, states with the lowest rates of mask usage outperformed states with the highest rates of mask usage from April until mid-July. From mid-July to mid-February, death trends were more favorable to states with the highest rates of mask usage, but after mid-February death trends again became more favorable to states with the lowest rates of mask usage. Again, if we are assuming fairly consistent rates of mask usage across the entire duration of the pandemic while also assuming that the science behind masks is truly settled, it's quite difficult to explain away any period of time in which states with the lowest rates of mask usage were outperforming states with the highest rates.
The supposedly settled science behind both lockdowns and mask mandates has always been in serious trouble but is even more so now. Completely leaving aside the incredible death toll of the lockdowns, their numerous social and psychological costs, the totalitarian denial of our most basic liberties, and the decimation of tens of thousands of small businesses, they would still be a miserable failure by nearly every covid-19 metric we have available. Though, to be fair, the lockdowns did make our cities quieter. But aside from that, the data continue to deny that either lockdowns or mask mandates are effective tools for mitigating the spread of covid-19.

NEW - #Seychelles, which has fully vaccinated more of its population against COVID-19 than any other country, has closed schools and canceled sporting activities for two weeks as infections surge (Bloomberg)

Watching the audit, I came across this story.

AZ State Rep gets covid and is hospitalized, months after being fully vaccinated.

Attachments

• 16202310817331683460377.jpg
    16202310817331683460377.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
Big Pharma: "It's completely safe... That's why we refuse to be held liable."

Trust the science

Even when the science doesn't exist.

Back