• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
Ools they quit... Wonder why...
321053335c1c06bceed3cecdee15f04f.jpg
ef88ae1809caa8091577f0d3ff8255cd.jpg

Ools they quit... Wonder why...
321053335c1c06bceed3cecdee15f04f.jpg
ef88ae1809caa8091577f0d3ff8255cd.jpg
Leaving in October and November. My cynical self says this is a power play to hold out for more hush money.

Their books will be available soon after the actually do resign.

The America Project:

ATTENTION VAX-AVOIDANT MILITARY PERSONNEL: A TRO HAS BEEN FILED AGAINST DOD ON YOUR BEHALF!

Friend of TAP Dr. Simone Gold (Mentioned in my recent essay, “I’m a real doctor not a medical doctor”) and her wonderful group “America’s front line doctors” has filed a temporary restraining order against the department of defense. Know you’re rights. Read through her press release!

The America Project:

ATTENTION VAX-AVOIDANT MILITARY PERSONNEL: A TRO HAS BEEN FILED AGAINST DOD ON YOUR BEHALF!

Friend of TAP Dr. Simone Gold (Mentioned in my recent essay, “I’m a real doctor not a medical doctor”) and her wonderful group “America’s front line doctors” has filed a temporary restraining order against the department of defense. Know you’re rights. Read through her press release!

I can’t find this, do you have a link? This directly affects me and I would love to know more.

The America Project:

That's awesome!

So study emerges showing the vaccinated are spreading with a viral load 251x stronger then an unvaccinated person

Aka they are super spreaders

And the CDC has this to say.... When up is down and black is white in this administration. What a total shitshow!

[h=1]CDC Director Walensky Tells Unvaccinated People: Don’t Travel Over Labor Day Weekend[/h]

The head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommended that people who are not vaccinated against COVID-19 should not travel over the forthcoming Labor Day weekend.
“Given where we are with disease transmission right now, we would say that people need to take their own these risks into their own consideration as they think about traveling,” Dr. Rochelle Walensky said during a White House COVID-19 briefing Tuesday, adding that vaccinated people should wear masks. “If you are unvaccinated, we would recommend not traveling.”

So study emerges showing the vaccinated are spreading with a viral load 251x stronger then an unvaccinated person

Aka they are super spreaders

And the CDC has this to say.... When up is down and black is white in this administration. What a total shitshow!

[h=1]CDC Director Walensky Tells Unvaccinated People: Don’t Travel Over Labor Day Weekend[/h]

The head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommended that people who are not vaccinated against COVID-19 should not travel over the forthcoming Labor Day weekend.
“Given where we are with disease transmission right now, we would say that people need to take their own these risks into their own consideration as they think about traveling,” Dr. Rochelle Walensky said during a White House COVID-19 briefing Tuesday, adding that vaccinated people should wear masks. “If you are unvaccinated, we would recommend not traveling.”

I'm so sick of hearing "it hasn't been Peer reviewed " seriously none of this shit has been peer reviewed. Look at the Vax failure. Was it peer reviewed? If it was it shows peer review is a joke!

Rumor has it that Sheila had a contract to star in next season’s “My 600lb Life”. Dying from COVID “crushed her dreams…” her sister said between trips to the buffet at Golden Corral.

LMAO! Caption is hilarious.

obese-covid-vaccine-fat.jpg

This is a photoshop spoof from Paul Joseph Watson

Healthy lmao... Seems accurate for CNN to put this out lol...

https://www.dailyveracity.com/2021/09/01/woman-has-strange-reaction-to-pfizer-vaccine/

A viral video posted to TikTok recently depicts a young woman who claimed she received the Pfizer vaccine just days prior to recording the video.

In the video, she described how she developed strange clotting in and around her mouth, as well as on other parts of her body.

The video went viral on multiple social media platforms before the video was deleted by some of the platforms it was posted on.

So the vaccines don't protect you from catching it

It doesn't protect you from spreading it

If you do spread it, up to 251x the viral load of an unvaccinated person

Aka the vaccines (like the flu shots) have created super spreaders and mutated versions of the virus

Yet some assholes still push it that " we need more people vaccinated".

See what happen when everyone got vaccinated?

Everyone got sick.

And now you same assholes push it that we need two, three, 4 booster shots. You know why? Because you are too stupid to see that not only are you a weapon they have created against others, you also are one to yourself and the chances of you dying prematurely are now increased dramatically.

Those of u pressured to take it, for work, etc. I feel for you. To the others brainwashed I still do...because I wish no harm on u. But it is time to wake your asses up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210904-072056.png
    Screenshot_20210904-072056.png
    663.4 KB · Views: 59
It's A violation of the Nuremberg Code

I'm helping friends and clients of mine who work.in the Medical Field get Medical and Religious exemptions.

There are legal ways to go around mandates.

Now let me say this. The Supreme Court just stepped in and reversed Bidens eviction bans, correct? You saw this right.

It's fact. Not my opinion.

What people fail to understand about this is that the Supreme Court just rejected CDC guidance.

Again this is fact. CDC cannot make law and they cannot mandate law. And laws cannot be mandated upon "guidance"

Rest assured when these companies mandating vaccines are sued. And they will be. And they are.

They are going to lose their asses. They are going to bankrupt their companies.

The Supreme Court just showed their hand.

The Dems and the liberals are so stupid they think there are no consequences. Bc the people running their states agree with them

It's not that easy.

It's a very short matter of time before you see all of these hospitals, schools and companies held accountable.

And I can't wait for the day it unfolds.

You reap what you sow.

So this didn't take long to be proven accurate...

[h=1]Governments Must Pay $800,000 in Legal Fees to Church for COVID-19 Overreach[/h]https://www.theepochtimes.com/governments-must-pay-800k-in-legal-fees-to-church-for-covid-overreach_3979180.html

GraceCommunityChurch_3_JF_09022020-700x420.jpg

So the vaccines don't protect you from catching it

It doesn't protect you from spreading it

If you do spread it, up to 251x the viral load of an unvaccinated person

Aka the vaccines (like the flu shots) have created super spreaders and mutated versions of the virus

Yet some assholes still push it that " we need more people vaccinated".

See what happen when everyone got vaccinated?

Everyone got sick.

And now you same assholes push it that we need two, three, 4 booster shots. You know why? Because you are too stupid to see that not only are you a weapon they have created against others, you also are one to yourself and the chances of you dying prematurely are now increased dramatically.

Those of u pressured to take it, for work, etc. I feel for you. To the others brainwashed I still do...because I wish no harm on u. But it is time to wake your asses up.

Everyone called me a conspiracy theorist for saying that the leaky vaccine is intentional to create more resistant variants. Just like Afghanistan, this is not a fuck up. This is an intentional. Why does standard hospital covid protocol continue to use Remdesivir when even the WHO, based on many more studies, says it's ineffective? I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with NIH and CDC officials who make such decisions being funded by the manufacturer, Gilead. Remdesivir is not a treatment, it's a death sentence. But at over $100 bucks a dose, it sure is a money maker. Our lives have been sold to big pharma. We need to bust out the guillotines.

“The CDC is Now Listing Vaccinated COVID-19 Deaths as Unvaccinated Deaths if They Die Within 14 Days of the Vaccine” – Dr. Simone Gold

• The CDC is back at again manipulating the covid results
  • Last year we reported that only 6% of all Coronavirus deaths were related to COVID itself. Yes it’s on the CDC website
  • Now the CDC is monkeying with numbers and measurements related to COVID again. According to the CDC, any individual deaths who die from the COVID vaccine are not considered deaths related to the COVID vaccine if they die within 14 days of taking the vaccine.
Source: thegatewaypundit.com
Study: Israel Leads World in Most Coronavirus Cases Per Capita
  • Israel is leading the world in coronavirus cases per capita over the past seven days, a study published on Tuesday by Oxford University shows.
Source: breitbart.com
In summary, the data reported by the ministry of health in Israel is pretty much telling us all that the problem is not in the Un-Vaxxed but in the Vaxxed!

Imagine spending nearly two years face to face with COVID every day, being touted as a “hero” and not dying. Then the thanks you get is being threatened with being shitcanned because, perhaps based on what you witnessed first hand during that time, you are hesitant to get this “vaccine”.

Ahhhh, the fucking Twilight Zone we are living in.

Sorry if this was posted before but its so damn amazing

Watch out for the coming calamity.... Vaxxed just drop dead? False coming of christ type calamity pushing one world government and one world religion.... Could it all work out that way if the kill. Switch is pressed.... False calamities, etc

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WSCKq3q2yyvF/

Sorry if this was posted before but its so damn amazing

Watch out for the coming calamity.... Vaxxed just drop dead? False coming of christ type calamity pushing one world government and one world religion.... Could it all work out that way if the kill. Switch is pressed.... False calamities, etc

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WSCKq3q2yyvF/

Great find! So based on this theory, those vax’d will eventually lose the fight due to viral immune escape and the exponential viral load?

I do wonder if any of these ‘super’ variants will be easier for those unvax’d?

Great find! So based on this theory, those vax’d will eventually lose the fight due to viral immune escape and the exponential viral load?

If you had the virus and survive your natural immunity is 20x greater than those who are vaccinated, it is also broader and longer lasting...For the vast majority of people it would be a much wiser choice to treat the virus with meds aka ivermectin and zinc and develop natural immunity.

Yes this is the kicker. Many of the vaccinated will sadly die prematurely.

Based on viral escape and suppression of their own immune system, but the fact that the vaccinated cannot fight the Variants.

But one of the bigger things that is being igorned is the Clotting at microscopic level. This will kill many of the vaccinated within a few years due to Cardiovascular issues.

Also the vaccinated are now creating mutations, aka variants. So the variants actually do exist even though we can't technically "test" for them. Every virus mutates, but in theory we know that an MRNA vaccine will cause this precise phenomena.

This is why they are pushing the vaccine so much. It will kill many. Population control

It is simply too hard for so many to wrap their minds around..

On facebook I was in a discussion and I was banned from FB, bc the people who were debating on me, just simply couldn't respond to anything I said with facts. So they reported me and I was banned.

They changed their own goal posts from , Get the vaccine to save other people. I said, you can spread covid if you get the vaccine, you can catch covid if you get the vaccine, and you can become a super spreader of the virus if you get the vaccine (these are all facts). They came back and said, "well everyone should just get it because it won't allow you to become as ill as if you are unvaccinated.". At which point is, I asked, "show me the data. Show me the studies that prove this. Where is the documentation?" At which point they said, "look at the hospitals, everyone that is sick is unvaccinated". I said "ok show me those statistics. Show me that data, show me any studies proving it". Finally about a dozen people engaged me, "when finally several people say, "don't waste your time with him, he just doesn't get it."

These people don't follow science. They follow what they see on TV, or what they hear from the fake news.

I provided links to all of the science and studies I showed and they immediately attacked those studies and data. They said "those aren't real, those don't compare, those are not FDA approved, not CDC guidance"

It was immediately clear to not just me, but alot of other people in the conversation, that I could show them a smoking gun video of Fauci admitting he paid to have this all funded, created and what I claimed is precisely the truth. And those people would still never believe anything except what they initially believed and initially were told. It's like Cognitive Dissonance on Methyl Tren.

v1c5dzpiq5j21.jpg

Last edited:
Back