• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
Curious question..
Your fearless leader Idiot is so proud of HIS vaccine... Why are none of u taking it then?
I genuinely wanna see which asshole will be the first to mention Bill Gates.
Go ahead...

Show uncle Kil how fucking absolutely retarded each and everyone of u are.

I fear for your safety.

Go dip a tampon in the Covid vaccine and shove it up your ass while wearing a stupid mask hiding your bed and jerking off to Obama hymns.
How does that sound?

I picked unsure because but it weights more to a YES considering circumstances. "Absolutely" is not an option, I would need factors to consider.

I have been putting things in my body that people on the street have said "this stuff is good" and I listened, yet I'm gonna play that game that I'm to good for a vac shot?
Not right away, and I won't rush to get one, but if asked after time has passed, why not? if they knock on your doors tomorrow that's a bit soon for anyone with anything.

I'm open minded.. Long as it's my choice, I'm not a sheep, it's still my decision to make, I'll own it if all goes wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

Weres the option to vote that the V.A. will try to force U.S. Veterans to take experimental dangerous drugs for a government and people (you reading this) that don't care what happens to them.

Last edited:
I wouldn't do it because I'm scared of injections lol.

Seriously speaking, I see no reasons to. And in general, I'm not sure there will be a potent vaccine, anyway. The cases of re-infection are increasing and the virus is mutating, which means that a vaccine that has been developed a year ago can be thrown into the trash bin the following one.

Curious question..
Your fearless leader Idiot is so proud of HIS vaccine... Why are none of u taking it then?
Go ahead...

I fear for your safety.

Whose your leader, Kim Jong un? Why would I or anyone take a vaccine? They cant force you to take it. It will be voluntary. I wont be taking it, Im immune and have the antibodies, and I dont get sick..EVER! This whole thing was blown up by the media. They were calling it a pandemic before the WHO did.
The media and doctors said people with pre existing medical conditions are high risk and to be careful. Really? I have asthma and sleep apnea, a double whammy. I caught Covid, guess what no symptoms. Media is full of shit, only ones reporting the truth are Fox News, everyone else can fuck off..

And Dr. Fauci is a retard. He first said when this virus came out, that masks dont do anything. Then he back peddled. He also said there will be no vaccine for 2 years. He is 0-2. Do you want me to go on?

Last edited:
I will if it's free. I didn't expect so many people to be so vehemently against it. Interesting

I will if it's free. I didn't expect so many people to be so vehemently against it. Interesting

Exactly, long as I have a choice, and some time passes and they don't knock on my door tell me I have to take it.. then I have no problem doing it.. I put shit in my body that people on the street told me it was fucking good, now I'm going to act like there's a problem taking something? I have not gotten the flu but the doctor asked me 2 years ago if I wanted a flu shot I was like, ok... No big deal to me.. I'm not jumping in line for it but I'm not opposed to it.

Get Shredded!
Exactly, long as I have a choice, and some time passes and they don't knock on my door tell me I have to take it.. then I have no problem doing it.. I put shit in my body that people on the street told me it was fucking good, now I'm going to act like there's a problem taking something? I have not gotten the flu but the doctor asked me 2 years ago if I wanted a flu shot I was like, ok... No big deal to me.. I'm not jumping in line for it but I'm not opposed to it.

We need to talk mano

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious question..
Go ahead...

I fear for your safety.

Why be a whiny cun-t about Trump with every topic? Has nothing to do w/ him.
Your severe TDS shows how much of your small kunted mind he owns. Really weird?

We need to talk mano

We do, that's why we're going to plan on getting that burger in the next several months ;)

We do, that's why we're going to plan on getting that burger in the next several months ;)

Did you just invite Stephs and I for thanksgiving

Did you just invite Stephs and I for thanksgiving

On one condition, don't break the bed in the spare room.

This brings up a good point.

One of my buddies asked me he said Wesley you know a ton of guys who are bodybuilders and willing to put all kinds of untested products in their bodies, etc, but at the same time they are adamantly against this vaccine, he said "why do you think that is"?

And my answer, and you guys can say whether you agree or disagree is this.

1) I think that many of us are the same mentality. Alpha males. Addicts, but we also have very strong beliefs. There is a very very strong belief that this vaccine will be made intentionally to be dangerous. Designed with the intent or the knowledge that it will harm a certain percentage of the population.

2) Even though made in an FDA lab, we know they use heavy metals, fetal cells, all kinds of crap is loaded into these things. And something like this has short term knowledge or studies.

3) Most of the gear, peptides, sarms has studies. Even sarms are not new, contrary to popular opinion. MK677 has been studied since the 1990s. Peptides been around decades. Hormones, decades.

So while quality control is certainly something a bodybuilder should and does worry about. Comparatively to a "vaccine" we feel it is a far safer bet using a known entity and risking quality based on each others feedback and brand reputation.

Also I think a ton of people don't trust the Govt, FDA, DSHEA, CDC, WHO.

This virus really opened alot of peoples eyes to the fact that the "experts"....really aren't experts at all.

Last edited:
If I took the vaccine, it wouldn't be Pfizer. I'd take Moderna vaccine, although I would wait for more than just interim analysis.
I'd get the vaccine if there's more data on particularly on safety and efficacy. The sides should be minimal as well, so I am unsure right now whether to go get it if it is offered to me.

Some people will be forced to take the vaccine. Not literally forced, but if they want to keep their jobs, they will have no choice. Mrs Swolle is a public school teacher and while nothing has been mentioned about the vaccine, all district employees are required to get covid test by a specific date. They will be required to get tested once per month. This is crazy, because they aren't even doing in person instruction! It's all virtual and probably throughout the 2020/2021 school year. Most likely beyond that

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Some people will be forced to take the vaccine. Not literally forced, but if they want to keep their jobs, they will have no choice. Mrs Swolle is a public school teacher and while nothing has been mentioned about the vaccine, all district employees are required to get covid test by a specific date. They will be required to get tested once per month. This is crazy, because they aren't even doing in person instruction! It's all virtual and probably throughout the 2020/2021 school year. Most likely beyond that

I work for a hospital and most likely there will be a requirement to get the vaccine once it's available and that conversation is just starting.

IML Gear Cream!
with all the bunk gears I pinned one small injection of bunk vaccine wont hurt me

I personally am not opposed to taking the vaccine, thats just me. But what I am opposed to is more government overreach. If I'm going to take an experimental drug, it's going to be my choice

my company has already hinted that Covid vaccines will be a condition of employment... funny how our governor said we’ll be the last state to get it because of his petty dislike for the trump admin... so..... I guess I’ll try to bribe the nurse into signing me off without poking me lol.

Im genuinely curious ... Do you my asf bros thinks it’s odd that The WHO guidelines for a covid 19 COD does not have to be that you actually die from covid 19 ?

my company has already hinted that Covid vaccines will be a condition of employment... funny how our governor said we’ll be the last state to get it because of his petty dislike for the trump admin... so..... I guess I’ll try to bribe the nurse into signing me off without poking me lol.
You aren't alone and I am positive the vast majority of workplaces that deal with the public will soon require their employees to get the vaccine. There may be a bit of a backlash but people will get the hint when some are let go because of this new requirement. I for one received a notification of this not long ago.

with all the bunk gears I pinned one small injection of bunk vaccine wont hurt me
I wouldn’t trust it to be bunk. I’d be skeptical it wasn’t designed specifically for long term effects.

I know you don’t wanna hear the conspiracy theories but... how many times has Gates said weird shit like “if we get this right we can lower the population by 1/3rd (or whatever figure he gave).” I mean.... what?!

id say between the push to confuse kids with their own, or not their own, sexuality.... I’d guess this drug will lower reproductive capabilities in the next gen. Specifically designed to do so in fact. Let’s face it, our world is over populated..... so the “elites” say.

thats my theory on this vaccine and the record time it’s been pushed through to “cure” a viral infection with a 99% survival rate.

Im genuinely curious ... Do you my asf bros thinks it’s odd that The WHO guidelines for a covid 19 COD does not have to be that you actually die from covid 19 ?

Well already 250k people in the USA have died from it whether directly or from complications plus many more worldwide.

Well already 250k people in the USA have died from it whether directly or from complications plus many more worldwide.

Correction they died WITH it not FROM it. If people died in a car accident, heart attack, falling from a roof they are counted as Covid deaths. Flu deaths have been non existent as well. We cured they flu somehow. All types of death are down across the board but Covid is "high". I think around 15,000 have actually died from Covid

Back