• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
This one kills me because I already had covid and had no symptoms

https://youtu.be/QI8G8iodNmsView attachment 64166

there is some info out there suggesting that people we’re tested as positive when they didn’t even have it to begin with. Gotta get them numbers up to keep everyone in fear ya know? I bet a lot of “positive cases” weren’t covid at all.

but.... now the powers that be are making sure with this new delta variant. Engineering a deadly virus through vaccinations. I guess Gates was right. “If we do this right, we’ll have reduced the population by 1/3rd.” When talking about vaccines... makes sense right.

This guy was banned for posting the study that showed the Pfizer vaccine DOES NOTHING to prevent death from covid

The truth is coming out daily

https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_bcc4a003-72f9-4417-b43a-be0eb75ac72a_750x1334.png

Consider this fact

When you see them pushing the vaccine in the medical field

There is NO disputing this...

Clear as day a scheme and I feel bad for anyone who still cannot see it

224140389_10209375691185119_2597234348580982123_n.jpg

BLOOD CLOTS

With the big issue of clots (from vax and the disease itself) would it not make sense to run a preventative blood thinner? Baby aspirin at a minimum, maybe saw palmetto? I know a bunch of us are doing that already.

BLOOD CLOTS

With the big issue of clots (from vax and the disease itself) would it not make sense to run a preventative blood thinner? Baby aspirin at a minimum, maybe saw palmetto? I know a bunch of us are doing that already.

While that is the very first thing you would think..

This study and this doctor shows why you can't use a blood thinner to defeat it

Ivermectin or HCQ prior to the virus in studies have proven to prevent Covid and any sides thus far but that is it.

The issue we are seeing is that women particularly and people exposed to those who recently had the vaccine are having clotting issues, periods that come on suddenly and other bleeding.

A doctor is saying that many of these individuals who have had the vaccine and are out of breathe, etc, are going to die within 2-3 years from cardiovascular failure. This is bc of the clotted blood vessels all throughout the body. They are causing resistance, which in turn will cause heart failure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsRgRP1Oou0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsRgRP1Oou0

Bro that is the best way ive heard anyone explain it….

If you cannot see or understand what hes saying you should listen again.

My interpretation of it is this ….

Take a smooth paved road once you inject the so called vaccine it makes the road jagged and cut up then your blood comes along and sees the messed up road and then goes ahead and fills in all the cracks and rough spots. Which in turn smooths out the road and causes blood clots and 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃!!!!!!!!!!

This is HUGE news. Death within 3yrs for the vulnerable vaxxed?!!! There will not be any old people left. They just made bank on Soc Sec and cut the shit out of future med costs (after the initial die off).

My concern is that is also what the actual virus is doing as far as clotting potential. That's why we're hearing about long term damage (especially lungs) for the infected. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

IML Gear Cream!
[h=1]GOP Report Says Wuhan Lab Leak Source of CCP Virus[/h]
By Tom Ozimek
August 2, 2021 Updated: August 2, 2021
biggersmaller Print

House Republicans have released an addendum to their Origins of COVID-19 (pdf) report released last year, concluding that evidence points to a leak from a Chinese lab as the source of the outbreak.
Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas), the top Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, on Monday released the updated (pdf) report, which was authored by the panel’s GOP staff.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_b...1XeEfftvprJALp7FgKKKard911dntRY022qH+beQaQQ==

WH official this am: “Biden lockdown speech being drawn up this week…they’re planning to make it sound like one of the most solemn in history, real Bush on the night of 9/11 type stuff. Would start stocking up if I were y’all”

Jack Posobiec

@JackPosobiec

WH official this am: “B lockdown speech being drawn up this week…they’re planning to make it sound like one of the most solemn in history, real Bush on the night of 9/11 type stuff. Would start stocking up if I were y’all”

10:28 AM · Aug 2, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

- - - Updated - - -

WH official this am: “Biden lockdown speech being drawn up this week…they’re planning to make it sound like one of the most solemn in history, real Bush on the night of 9/11 type stuff. Would start stocking up if I were y’all”

LOL I posted this the exact same time as you ;)

CDC says we need just 15 days to stop the delta variant.

these fucking dickheads have gotta be laughing their asses off at how easily controlled we are.

what shall we do boys? When were all on welfare for not getting a bunk vaxx?

I believe it’s a good idea to have a few necessary items stocked up for yourself and your family. However I don’t think the masses will fall for the BS lockdown this time…. At least what I’m hearing in my circle.

Right, but the guv na mint gonna use it as an excuse to shut down supply lines. The closer we get to what we all know the more shit they gonna throw at us.

I’m just wondering if the Democrats will keep this going until the next election. So they can use it as an excuse for mail in voting and other corruption.

I’m just wondering if the Democrats will keep this going until the next election. So they can use it as an excuse for mail in voting and other corruption.

Thats been the goal all along.

Any of you guys had this thing yet? I just worked out for the first time in two weeks after testing positive. Couldn't breathe for shit. Lips were turning purple after a couple warm up sets with squatting 135. Would've passed smooth out with my working weights from a few weeks ago.

I'm not advocating for a super long shut down or mass vaccinations against our will. But to anyone whose had more than a mild case, you guys look silly as fuck for acting like it's not a real threat to a lot of people.

I say two weeks when i I actually tested positive two Thursdays ago. So I'm likely 100% in another week or so. I'm not referring to myself. I'll be fine. But if you don't think it's putting weaker people down, you have your head as much in the sand as the left does when it comes to the election

Any of you guys had this thing yet? I just worked out for the first time in two weeks after testing positive. Couldn't breathe for shit. Lips were turning purple after a couple warm up sets with squatting 135. Would've passed smooth out with my working weights from a few weeks ago.

I'm not advocating for a super long shut down or mass vaccinations against our will. But to anyone whose had more than a mild case, you guys look silly as fuck for acting like it's not a real threat to a lot of people.

Yes had it December 24th and it lasted two weeks. It wasn't fun but we made it through a ok even with my shitty labs from metal poisoning. Go home rest, take NAC, C, magnesium, and drink lots of water. You'll be fine.

Yeah maybe you should get all the vaccines and boosters...I mean you wanna be protected right? Why even go to the gym? Stay home forever with a mask on..be safe..stay safe

Yeah maybe you should get all the vaccines and boosters...I mean you wanna be protected right? Why even go to the gym? Stay home forever with a mask on..be safe..stay safe

Lmfao. Read another post down dumb ass. I'll be fine and I know that. If they shut shit down again, I'll still go to work like last time and do what needs to be done. But if weak people need to stay home or want a fucking vaccine, take the fucking vaccine. Assuming you don't know any health care workers seeing 40 year olds on a vent or it hasn't hit home close to you.

And I'd still slap the fuck out of you if you spoke to me like that face to face, purple lips and all

Have a good day sir

Last edited:
Back