• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
He was behind it all. Hang this traitor.

[h=1]In 2020 Indian Scientists Discovered COVID-19 Was Engineered with AIDS-Like Insertions – Emails Show Fauci Called It “Outlandish” which led to the Published Study Being Withdrawn[/h]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...led-outlandish-led-published-study-withdrawn/

Fauci-India.jpg

Hang him

Can you imagine how many deaths he caused indirectly? People who could have been saved, or suicides during lock down?

This guy doesn't just need prison...

195975561_10158483546757462_3713843745608663839_n.jpg

They need to put him Biden and the rest of them in a room and just gas them fuckem all… pieces of shit I just need two minutes with him that’s all

I just took a little mini-vacation to Ocean City Maryland over this last weekend and was blown away by how much no one gave a shit about COVID.

It was the first time since this whole shit went down that honestly people seemed slightly judgmental towards people wearing masks, especially outside.

My opinion of humanity went up a few notches lol.

I was at the (south) jersey shore for the last week and I was in a bar that was packed and not a mask in sight, it was like pre-plandemic...:coffee:

I just took a little mini-vacation to Ocean City Maryland over this last weekend and was blown away by how much no one gave a shit about COVID.

It was the first time since this whole shit went down that honestly people seemed slightly judgmental towards people wearing masks, especially outside.

My opinion of humanity went up a few notches lol.

Same way here. You go some places and forget about covid. I was in Costco Sunday and I'd say 3/4 were not wearing a mask. Samples are now back also.

I was also in costco yesterday in P.A. not many masks but no food samples, I even asked one (Beth about 85) how bored she was sitting in front of a box of food and noone stopping to visit her, she just sighed...:coffee:

I was at the (south) jersey shore for the last week and I was in a bar that was packed and not a mask in sight, it was like pre-plandemic...:coffee:

I recently traveled myself and it looks to me like the only ones who haven't caught on to what a scam the entire "pandemic" is are urban dwellers who watch television. A totally clueless lot they are.

1:20 "...it's like a social anxiety at this point." I love the bitch tits. Typical urban beta male.

2:18 "Kinda like virtue signaling?" "Yeah, yeah, yeah." <--- the most common reason for wearing a mask.

2:28 "I shouldn't be given the privilege to not wear a mask" Huh? WTF?

You fools

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1623199542078.jpg
    FB_IMG_1623199542078.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 49

Yep and they already are suiing them

Federal law already prevents a company or entity from punishing let alone preventing employment for failure to take a medication designated under the Emergency Authorization by the FDA.

Also this violates Nuremberg.

This may take some time to pan out but this Hospital and many others are going to lose their asses completely over this.

They should hold them criminally liable imo also.

IML Gear Cream!
Here is Dr. Kary Mullis the winner of the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry and the inventor of the PCR test.

Dr. Mullis actually said that his PCR test which the entire world is now using to diagnose SARS-CoV-2 was NOT designed to "find a virus".

He also said that Dr. Fauci, "doesn't mind going on television in front of the people who pay his salary... and lie directly into the camera."

Vid:
https://t.me/garrettmichaelz/1577

[h=1]Watch: Fauci Pal Daszak Admits "Chinese Colleagues" Developing "Killer" Coronaviruses[/h]

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...se-colleagues-developing-killer-coronaviruses

by Tyler Durden
Wednesday, Jun 09, 2021 - 08:23 AM
Authored by Natalie Winters via TheNationalPulse.com,
EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak – who collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology on research funded by Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease – appears to boast about the manipulation of “killer” SARS-like coronaviruses carried out by his “colleagues in China” in a clip unearthed by The National Pulse.

2021-06-09_5-18-40.jpg

#1- Covid WAS made in a lab in China. It somehow escaped

#2- The virus was created by "gain of function research" that was funded in part by the US Govt.

Dr. Li-Mien YAN:

Verified again! “CGG-CGG” in SARS-CoV-2 genome is part of smoking-gun evidence to prove Gain-of-Function done by CCP.

I have presented analysis with other smoking guns in the First Yan Report last Sep.

However, CCP’s unrestricted misinformation campaign dismiss it using lies!

E3cd31hX0BMQWmo

194531793_789656811980798_7149792615918402320_n.jpg

This is pretty big.

https://uncoverdc.com/2021/06/04/former-pfizer-vp-an-urgent-appeal-to-humanity/

Former Pfizer VP: An Urgent Appeal To Humanity

“So basically, everything your government has told you about this virus, everything that you need to do to stay safe, is a lie—every, every part of it. And I’ll be challenged on that. And it is all to do with control.”

“Every piece is cleverly chosen with adjacency to something that probably is true, but is itself a lie, and has led people to where I believe we are right now. And I don’t normally use phrases like this, but I think we are on the very gates of hell.”

“I am here to tell you today that there is something very, very bad happening, and if you don’t pay attention, you will soon lose any chance to do anything about it.”

“It is not just my life, but more importantly, that of my children and grandchildren that is being stolen from us by a systematic process of fear and control that is going to culminate in what will be some very horrible times. And I am desperate to wake you up.”

This is pretty big.

https://uncoverdc.com/2021/06/04/former-pfizer-vp-an-urgent-appeal-to-humanity/

Former Pfizer VP: An Urgent Appeal To Humanity

“So basically, everything your government has told you about this virus, everything that you need to do to stay safe, is a lie—every, every part of it. And I’ll be challenged on that. And it is all to do with control.”

“Every piece is cleverly chosen with adjacency to something that probably is true, but is itself a lie, and has led people to where I believe we are right now. And I don’t normally use phrases like this, but I think we are on the very gates of hell.”

“I am here to tell you today that there is something very, very bad happening, and if you don’t pay attention, you will soon lose any chance to do anything about it.”

“It is not just my life, but more importantly, that of my children and grandchildren that is being stolen from us by a systematic process of fear and control that is going to culminate in what will be some very horrible times. And I am desperate to wake you up.”
Buy ammo , guns and fruit and vegetable seeds. The dollar is gonna collapse soon along with the reserve and united states .
Better be as prepaid as hank williams Jr because q country boy can survive . Oh yeah buy some hooks and sinkers

More proof big tech is colluding with the govt on EVERYTHING.

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/facebook-czi-funds-controversial-wuhan-researcher/

Zuckerberg Group Funnels Six-Figures To Wuhan Lab Partner, Gain-Of-Function Advocate.

The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative – the funding group behind much of the unlawful election changes of 2020 – gave nearly half a million dollars to the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. The university counts Wuhan lab collaborator and gain-of-function proponent Dr. Ralph Baric as a lead researcher.

Dr. Fauci recently attempted to cover-up his relationship with Zuckerberg by telling MSNBC host Chuck Todd he had “no idea” what Senator Marsha Blackburn was getting at when discussing the pair’s leaked e-mails.

The financial ties between Baric and the Facebook-linked charity follow the social media platform heavily censoring users and stories that promoted theories that COVID-19’s origins could be traced to a Wuhan lab.

JUST IN - Moscow orders mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations in most retail and service sectors by decree.

Russia will decide on additional compulsory vaccinations in the country on a "region-by-region" basis (RT/Interfax)

Thanks everyone who voted

Months later and we have a pretty consistent % of voting

Best wishes to all of you regardless of your choice. Appreciate everyone here helping in the thread

[h=2]View Poll Results: Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine[/h] Voters79. You have already voted on this poll

• Absolutely!

20 25.32%
  • Hell no!

48 60.76%
  • Unsure

11 13.92%

We're still fighting over masks? Literally?

Vid:
https://t.me/ResisttheMainstream/2187

🔴 Warning: Graphic Video.

Fight breaks out after an employee at Lake City Ace Hardware Store in Seattle pulled out a bat over a confrontation about masks.

This is the society we are living in.

We're still fighting over masks? Literally?

Vid:
https://t.me/ResisttheMainstream/2187

Warning: Graphic Video.

Fight breaks out after an employee at Lake City Ace Hardware Store in Seattle pulled out a bat over a confrontation about masks.

This is the society we are living in.

Wow i can’t believe that shit!! I would love love love for this guy to tell me i have to wear a mask. I bet he wouldn’t ask another person about the mask…

Back