Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,070 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Here We Go: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky Warns of “Pandemic of the Unvaccinated” (VIDEO)

• CDC Director Rochelle Walensky sounded the alarm and warned of a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.”
    • Walensky’s warning comes as the Biden Administration sends goons door-to-door to harass unvaccinated Americans.
    • “There is a clear message that is coming through,” Walensky said during a Friday news briefing. “This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated. We are seeing outbreaks of cases in parts of the country that have low vaccination coverage because unvaccinated people are at risk.”
    • Biden’s Covid response coordinator Jeff Zients targeted Florida in his remarks on Friday and said the Sunshine State accounts for 20% of all new Covid infections.

Source: thegatewaypundit.com
    CDC Official: Mask Mandates Are ‘Powerful’ Part of ‘Arsenal’

• Marty Cetron, director for the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Division of Global Migration and Quarantine, defended the health agency’s federal mask mandate on Thursday, describing masks as a “powerful” part of their “arsenal.”
    • Speaking to Reuters, Cetron reiterated that the agency’s “current position” is to keep the federal mask mandate, which requires travelers to wear masks on modes of public transportation, including planes and trains, despite mounting calls from lawmakers to end the practice.
    • “Masks are really powerful and we should make sure they’re part of our arsenal,” Cetron said. “We mask not just to protect ourselves – we mask because it’s the way we take care and express our concern for each other.” Source: breitbart.com
    I hope they knock on my door.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,157 Posts
    Rep Points

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57809691

Covid: England lockdown rules to end on 19 July, PM confirms

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,157 Posts
    Rep Points

lol...

JUST IN - U.S. puts the United Kingdom on the highest "danger level," tells Americans to avoid all travel.

United States of China
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,809 Posts
    Rep Points

Attached Images Attached Images
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Bro you are on point all the time with this shit. We think exactly the same. Ill tell you what if these people wver try and come to my part of the woods and i do live in the woods. ( central Florida ) no one around here is falling for any of that bullshit. We still have trump flags flying and everyone is strapped all the time!!!

Please come try and give us the jab.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,157 Posts
    Rep Points

Vid:
    https://t.me/NewsYouCanTrust/385

Wide-scale protests continue into the weekend across France, calling for Macron's resignation following his announcement that a digital health pass would be required in all 'bars, restaurants, amusement parks, shopping centers, trains, coaches and planes.'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkelly View Post
    Bro you are on point all the time with this shit. We think exactly the same. Ill tell you what if these people wver try and come to my part of the woods and i do live in the woods. ( central Florida ) no one around here is falling for any of that bullshit. We still have trump flags flying and everyone is strapped all the time!!!

Please come try and give us the jab.
    Uh oh with talk like that you may get negged by some pussies on this board that will call you volatile, because they are week feminine males....lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Vid:
    https://t.me/NewsYouCanTrust/385

Wide-scale protests continue into the weekend across France, calling for Macron's resignation following his announcement that a digital health pass would be required in all 'bars, restaurants, amusement parks, shopping centers, trains, coaches and planes.'

Make no mistake this coming to the U.S.A. too.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,390 Posts
    Rep Points

“Those who forget history…”

When the Social Security act was being adopted, those against it said it would eventually become a “national identification number” and their opposition said they were being paranoid and ridiculous. So the put in a provision that it never be used as such. SS cards used to say “not to be used for identification purposes” or something like that. I think they have since removed that line from the cards.
    Fast forward a few decades and…they ask for your SSN to adopt a dog.

So for those who say and said there will never be a COVID passport or walking “ze papers pleaze”, you are fucking idiots and are destroying freedom at an alarming pace.
    The insanely hypocrital nature of this administration in just six months is so incredible it is preposperous. They dogged out Bush 1.0 for his “read my lips” but one need only start with they pre-election EO comments and look at how many this POS POTUS made in the first few weeks to see that NOTHING they say is what they intend…all along.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,112 Posts
    Rep Points

General McInerney, [20.07.21 20:14]
    #BREAKING: Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) announced moments ago on Hannity that he will send a letter to the DOJ asking for a criminal referral for Dr. Fauci for lying under oath to congress about funding of the Wuhan lab.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,070 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    General McInerney, [20.07.21 20:14]
    #BREAKING: Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) announced moments ago on Hannity that he will send a letter to the DOJ asking for a criminal referral for Dr. Fauci for lying under oath to congress about funding of the Wuhan lab.
    I saw that and it That charge has a minimum 5 year prison sentence. I bet he would start howling like a wolf if they indicted him. 100% the Democratic Party was involved in the political disease.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,418 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post

When the Social Security act was being adopted, those against it said it would eventually become a “national identification number” and their opposition said they were being paranoid and ridiculous. So the put in a provision that it never be used as such. SS cards used to say “not to be used for identification purposes” or something like that. I think they have since removed that line from the cards.

So for those who say and said there will never be a COVID passport or walking “ze papers pleaze”, you are fucking idiots and are destroying freedom at an alarming pace.
    The insanely hypocrital nature of this administration in just six months is so incredible it is preposperous. They dogged out Bush 1.0 for his “read my lips” but one need only start with they pre-election EO comments and look at how many this POS POTUS made in the first few weeks to see that NOTHING they say is what they intend…all along.
    I always knew I liked you. No homo. One of the more consistent and free thinkers on the board. Pretty much agree with everything you say about everything on this board. Keep it on the up and up broSki!

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,157 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post

Just...thank you. You are 100% correct. Dad's literally has "for social security purposes--not to be used for identification" on it. Guess how I know? I had to fucking give it to someone yesterday to identify him. Literally the one form of ID they would take.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,818 Posts
    Rep Points

In case you missed it

Fauci got absolutely destroyed by Rand Paul yesterday. He lied and lied and lied more and when called, he then accused Rand Paul of wrongdoing

I truly don't believe a criminal referral is enough. This man should be hung. Genuinely. He is responsible for mass deaths, suicides and he is still pushing this false narrative and trying to keep masks and lockdowns going

This is globalism and communism 101. This type of infiltration affects you and I. Our children and our futures. This is evil in real time.