• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
Haha..good call, let me clarify...

Its is extremely hard to get any kind of real news these days, most is just propaganda narratives..so those "shithole" sites are about the only ones doing actual journalism and reporting, depending. Getting real information is extremely hard, you can't even Google it and if you put out real information you are putting yourself, career, and family at risk..I'm probably preaching to the choir but..we are in the middle of an information war and the truth is losing. Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, New York Times, and the list goes on and on. Then add in the government agency's and officials they are colluding with its no wonder why people have no clue what is going on.

Actually im not arguing with anyone. Im simply having a conversation. Im not upset i have no control over anyone else. Hey you’re ESP is off btw because you have nonidea what im thinking.

FNA and StephenKelly are on the same team... and now they’re arguing. Imagine that.

they’re winning.

get you’re shit together people. Most of us on are the same page. Some of us are 5 chapters further. Let’s go!

Im not arguing with FNA. Just having a conversation.

People who know someone who “died from COVID” and then want the whole world to change because of it remind me of MADD.

You used to be able to drink and drive. It’s never been ok to be drunk and drive.
Momma loses her child, maybe even because her child was underage drinking and driving, so she goes on a mission.

Next we have BAC limits, but they aren’t busting enough folks so they lower the threshold. Then they still aren’t busting enough people so they make having an open container illegal. First it was only the drivers, then everyone.
Then it was “sobriety checkpoints”. Then rstriction on sales. Then raising the lawful drinking age by three years.

Now, if you drink even one beer and get pulled over for anything else, the cops can “suspect you are under the influence” and seize you freedom, momentarily or longer.

Draw parallels if you like.

I phuckin hate this with a passion, i am on probation right now and having to do the classes and MADD panel bullshit for a DUI they gave me and i blew triple 0’s but because i am prescribed valume they said i was under the influence. And i have to get a blow device for 6 months even tho I don’t drink and blew 0.00
Its all just a way to take more money from us regardless of the truth !!

d914c4eb8b987dc6074f24d5a5bc0c5b.jpg

🤡🤡🤡🤡

So they can't consume caffeine, no alcohol, no meds, etc bc of harm to the fetus.

But a heavy metals experimental vaccine is cool?

Pinch me and wake me.up...CDC has zero zero zero credibility

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210811-125018.png
    Screenshot_20210811-125018.png
    553.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
嵐嵐嵐嵐

So they can't consume caffeine, no alcohol, no meds, etc bc of harm to the fetus.

But a heavy metals experimental vaccine is cool?

Pinch me and wake me.up...CDC has zero zero zero credibility

Good grief...after all the miscarriages and they are saying this?!

Most indoctrinated being college and masters, by the time they get a PhD they finally learned how to think for themselves..thats how I interpreted that graph anyway
Before I read your post, these were my thoughts exactly. Adding that those without “higher education” have to exist in the real world on wits alone.

https://resistthemainstream.org/ast...source=rtmt&utm_medium=rtmt&utm_campaign=rtmt

AstraZeneca Vaccine Developer: COVID Herd Immunity ‘Not a Possibility,’ Believes Virus Will Become Seasonal

Professor Andrew Pollard, director of the Oxford Vaccine Group which developed the AstraZeneca vaccine, says that it is impossible to achieve herd immunity against the coronavirus, citing the delta variant.

Pollard told the UK’s All-Party Parliamentary Group on Tuesday that herd immunity is “not a possibility,” which is when a large part of the population is immune to the virus, usually through vaccination, and can no longer significantly spread among the rest of the population.

Pollard reasoned that the government should abandon any hopes for herd immunity because a new coronavirus variant could emerge that is even more transmissible than the delta variant. Pollard projected that based on the current situation with the coronavirus, it will likely turn into an endemic.

JUST IN - PM Trudeau plans to ask the Governor-General of Canada to dissolve Parliament on Sunday, triggering a snap election on September 20th to seek voter approval for the government's extensive future plans regarding COVID-19.

They will turn around in 30 days and state that everything is fime. You watch. That will justify any vaccine mandates. This is a global pogrom.

^ This. Whatever wrong is found, they will claim the benefits outweigh the risk. It could kill a million people, but as long as they can say covid killed 2 million, they'll say it's a win.

SCOTUS will not back us.

JUST IN - U.S. Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett refuses to block Indiana University’s vaccine mandate for students. She acted alone and gave no explanation.

Back