Page 102 of 147 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2191

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,558 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I have never in my life been against vaccines. I get them every year. However the data I have read (I have read a TON) almost makes me think the gene therapy is getting folks sick. I have seen it with my own eyes with employees that had to take off a few days after the second dose and this follows much of the published data. If the sickness is not right away they do end up sick later when challenged with a "new variant".

In the published data we are seeing the effectiveness of the gene therapy dropping. Pfizer is now only 40% effective and dropping. Moderna has fallen to 75% but is still dropping. Both therapies are also causing injury and even death. The government website like VAERS has proven this.

I have read that the J&J jab has the least amount of injury but I also read they held back data to VAERS. This is concerning.

Bottom, line is find another therapy like HCQ, Ivermectin, Zinc and Vit D, Z-pack is always smart to keep on hand.

I'm not afraid of a virus with a 99+% survival rate, I am afraid of a corrupt government.

Agreed, I'm sure you've seen me post that we had it. On my child's life my labs were in the shiter because of metal poisoning. Hell they were scared to do surgery on me because of my numbers.
    Yes my labs improved a LITTLE before we got covid but I was still 4 months post OP. My primary care doc and I text each other from time to time and when we got it I shot her a text. She gave us zpac and told us to take NAC (was already on it because of the metal detox) but wife wasn't. C, D3 and zinc.
    We went to a real clinic not some test site where they tested for flu and covid separate so I know we had covid and it wasn't a false positive.

Here we are today. My labs have improved also. I dont know how this became if you don't get the Vax you'll die. But thats how they're making it out to be now.

My best friend just had a baby, my godson. He's vaxed and his wife isn't. The baby is a week old. They also have a two year old. Last week the two year old came down with a fever and cough. He didn't test him. Yesterday the baby had a fever and they went back to the hospital. My best friend doesn't follow the covid stuff. I asked him to ask the nurse about how bad it is, he's in Sacramento CA.

He called back and said dude, it's so bad! She said they have had 4 kids in the last two weeks in the hospital. I said eh??? 4 like 4?? In two weeks? You think that's bad? You do know how many kids are in Sacramento right? He was buying into this hype for a minute. People are trippin. He said the nurse was acting like this was a big deal to have 4 kids in two weeks there. Shit is crazy.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,169 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Agreed, I'm sure you've seen me post that we had it. On my child's life my labs were in the shiter because of metal poisoning. Hell they were scared to do surgery on me because of my numbers.
    Yes my labs improved a LITTLE before we got covid but I was still 4 months post OP. My primary care doc and I text each other from time to time and when we got it I shot her a text. She gave us zpac and told us to take NAC (was already on it because of the metal detox) but wife wasn't. C, D3 and zinc.
    We went to a real clinic not some test site where they tested for flu and covid separate so I know we had covid and it wasn't a false positive.

Here we are today. My labs have improved also. I dont know how this became if you don't get the Vax you'll die. But thats how they're making it out to be now.

My best friend just had a baby, my godson. He's vaxed and his wife isn't. The baby is a week old. They also have a two year old. Last week the two year old came down with a fever and cough. He didn't test him. Yesterday the baby had a fever and they went back to the hospital. My best friend doesn't follow the covid stuff. I asked him to ask the nurse about how bad it is, he's in Sacramento CA.

He called back and said dude, it's so bad! She said they have had 4 kids in the last two weeks in the hospital. I said eh??? 4 like 4?? In two weeks? You think that's bad? You do know how many kids are in Sacramento right? He was buying into this hype for a minute. People are trippin. He said the nurse was acting like this was a big deal to have 4 kids in two weeks there. Shit is crazy.
    When you have a moment research Quercetin as it allows Zinc to enter the cell and Zinc stops viruses from replicating. This is likely why Ivermectin and HCQ worked. They allow Zinc to enter the cell also.

How Zinc and Quercetin Work Together (bioticsresearch.com)

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,558 Posts
    Rep Points

When you have a moment research Quercetin as it allows Zinc enter the cell and Zinc stops viruses from replicating. This is likely why Ivermectin and HCQ worked. They allow Zinc to enter the cell also.

We actually have it now just incase we get covid again.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,894 Posts
    Rep Points

When you have a moment research Quercetin as it allows Zinc to enter the cell and Zinc stops viruses from replicating. This is likely why Ivermectin and HCQ worked. They allow Zinc to enter the cell also.

I wonder if coq10 would have the same effect.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,169 Posts
    Rep Points

NEW - 24,000 children will be vaccinated in a stadium in Australia next week. No parents will be allowed access.

https://t.me/disclosetv/4091
    Report: 2 Kids DEAD After 24,000 Children Herded Into Stadium for JAB!

https://rumble.com/vlde24-report-2-k...m-for-jab.html

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,894 Posts
    Rep Points

Report: 2 Kids DEAD After 24,000 Children Herded Into Stadium for JAB!

https://rumble.com/vlde24-report-2-k...m-for-jab.html
    Trampled?

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,169 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Trampled?
    The vid insinuated the jab killed them. I didn't see proof though.

Read the Rules Please

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,894 Posts
    Rep Points

The vid insinuated the jab killed them. I didn't see proof though.
    He said it wasn't vetted and I can't find anything either. I think someone is yanking his chain. Everything I see still says "next week"....do we know the exact date?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points

Those Who Have Taken The mRNA Injection Will Die Within Five Years by Dr. Shawn Brooks

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/...have-taken-the
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,169 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    He said it wasn't vetted and I can't find anything either. I think someone is yanking his chain. Everything I see still says "next week"....do we know the exact date?
    Not sure but you can follow Stew on Telegram. He posts a ton of info I just haven't had time to read or listen to it all.

Stew Peters 📢🇺🇸 Ė Telegram

Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,267 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,894 Posts
    Rep Points

pErSpEcTiVe
    Attached Images Attached Images

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,169 Posts
    Rep Points

Ran across this tonight. Keep in mind its likely the Zinc in combination with Quercetin that contributed to the positive outcome.

Possible Therapeutic Effects of Adjuvant Quercetin Supplementation Against Early-Stage COVID-19 Infection: A Prospective, Randomized, Controlled, and Open-Label Study

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8197660/

Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points

Ran across this tonight. Keep in mind its likely the Zinc in combination with Quercetin that contributed to the positive outcome.

Possible Therapeutic Effects of Adjuvant Quercetin Supplementation Against Early-Stage COVID-19 Infection: A Prospective, Randomized, Controlled, and Open-Label Study

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8197660/
    I imagine HCQ, zinc, azithromycin protocol would be effective against the flu and other viruses as well..if these medications allow the zinc in the cells then I would imagine it would be very effective against the flu as well. Have you seen any studies on that?

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,169 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FNA View Post
    I imagine HCQ, zinc, azithromycin protocol would be effective against the flu and other viruses as well..if these medications allow the zinc in the cells then I would imagine it would be very effective against the flu as well. Have you seen any studies on that?
    Yes, it was in one of the discussions. Influenza, colds, allergies, etc. Zinc is the key.

Read the Rules Please