Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,283 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    I will if it's free. I didn't expect so many people to be so vehemently against it. Interesting
    This brings up a good point.

One of my buddies asked me he said Wesley you know a ton of guys who are bodybuilders and willing to put all kinds of untested products in their bodies, etc, but at the same time they are adamantly against this vaccine, he said "why do you think that is"?

And my answer, and you guys can say whether you agree or disagree is this.

1) I think that many of us are the same mentality. Alpha males. Addicts, but we also have very strong beliefs. There is a very very strong belief that this vaccine will be made intentionally to be dangerous. Designed with the intent or the knowledge that it will harm a certain percentage of the population.

2) Even though made in an FDA lab, we know they use heavy metals, fetal cells, all kinds of crap is loaded into these things. And something like this has short term knowledge or studies.

3) Most of the gear, peptides, sarms has studies. Even sarms are not new, contrary to popular opinion. MK677 has been studied since the 1990s. Peptides been around decades. Hormones, decades.

So while quality control is certainly something a bodybuilder should and does worry about. Comparatively to a "vaccine" we feel it is a far safer bet using a known entity and risking quality based on each others feedback and brand reputation.

Also I think a ton of people don't trust the Govt, FDA, DSHEA, CDC, WHO.

This virus really opened alot of peoples eyes to the fact that the "experts"....really aren't experts at all.
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 11-22-2020 at 08:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,846 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    If I took the vaccine, it wouldn't be Pfizer. I'd take Moderna vaccine, although I would wait for more than just interim analysis.
    I'd get the vaccine if there's more data on particularly on safety and efficacy. The sides should be minimal as well, so I am unsure right now whether to go get it if it is offered to me.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    890 Posts
    Rep Points

Some people will be forced to take the vaccine. Not literally forced, but if they want to keep their jobs, they will have no choice. Mrs Swolle is a public school teacher and while nothing has been mentioned about the vaccine, all district employees are required to get covid test by a specific date. They will be required to get tested once per month. This is crazy, because they aren't even doing in person instruction! It's all virtual and probably throughout the 2020/2021 school year. Most likely beyond that

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,114 Posts
    Rep Points

Before any one of you take a vaccine did a disease that kills so many people yet most don’t even know they have it until they’re tested... you should read this little article on a recent covid death

Wake up!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....-covid-19/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My PSL blend “Dont tread on me log” http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...PSL-blends-log

My gainz are fueled by PSL's EP brand and GC gearz.

Please Read The Forum Rules...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

https://puritysourcelabs.ru

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...with-PSL-gearz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,846 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Some people will be forced to take the vaccine. Not literally forced, but if they want to keep their jobs, they will have no choice. Mrs Swolle is a public school teacher and while nothing has been mentioned about the vaccine, all district employees are required to get covid test by a specific date. They will be required to get tested once per month. This is crazy, because they aren't even doing in person instruction! It's all virtual and probably throughout the 2020/2021 school year. Most likely beyond that

I work for a hospital and most likely there will be a requirement to get the vaccine once it's available and that conversation is just starting.
    Show me

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,744 Posts
    Rep Points

with all the bunk gears I pinned one small injection of bunk vaccine wont hurt me

Mayor of Pound Town

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    with all the bunk gears I pinned one small injection of bunk vaccine wont hurt me
    ^This. Guys injecting gear made in someone's bathtub afraid of a little Rona vaccine.
    Sent from an outer space sea lab....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    890 Posts
    Rep Points

I personally am not opposed to taking the vaccine, thats just me. But what I am opposed to is more government overreach. If I'm going to take an experimental drug, it's going to be my choice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,107 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MeatCurtains69 View Post
    ^This. Guys injecting gear made in someone's bathtub afraid of a little Rona vaccine.
    Is it really weird we trust our UGL more than we do our federal govt, fda, etc?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,847 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post

my company has already hinted that Covid vaccines will be a condition of employment... funny how our governor said we’ll be the last state to get it because of his petty dislike for the trump admin... so..... I guess I’ll try to bribe the nurse into signing me off without poking me lol.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,114 Posts
    Rep Points

Im genuinely curious ... Do you my asf bros thinks it’s odd that The WHO guidelines for a covid 19 COD does not have to be that you actually die from covid 19 ?

My PSL blend “Dont tread on me log” http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...PSL-blends-log

My gainz are fueled by PSL's EP brand and GC gearz.

Please Read The Forum Rules...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

https://puritysourcelabs.ru

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...with-PSL-gearz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,846 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    my company has already hinted that Covid vaccines will be a condition of employment... funny how our governor said we’ll be the last state to get it because of his petty dislike for the trump admin... so..... I guess I’ll try to bribe the nurse into signing me off without poking me lol.
    You aren't alone and I am positive the vast majority of workplaces that deal with the public will soon require their employees to get the vaccine. There may be a bit of a backlash but people will get the hint when some are let go because of this new requirement. I for one received a notification of this not long ago.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,847 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I wouldn’t trust it to be bunk. I’d be skeptical it wasn’t designed specifically for long term effects.

I know you don’t wanna hear the conspiracy theories but... how many times has Gates said weird shit like “if we get this right we can lower the population by 1/3rd (or whatever figure he gave).” I mean.... what?!

id say between the push to confuse kids with their own, or not their own, sexuality.... I’d guess this drug will lower reproductive capabilities in the next gen. Specifically designed to do so in fact. Let’s face it, our world is over populated..... so the “elites” say.

thats my theory on this vaccine and the record time it’s been pushed through to “cure” a viral infection with a 99% survival rate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,846 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Im genuinely curious ... Do you my asf bros thinks it’s odd that The WHO guidelines for a covid 19 COD does not have to be that you actually die from covid 19 ?

Well already 250k people in the USA have died from it whether directly or from complications plus many more worldwide.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    640 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Well already 250k people in the USA have died from it whether directly or from complications plus many more worldwide.
    Correction they died WITH it not FROM it. If people died in a car accident, heart attack, falling from a roof they are counted as Covid deaths. Flu deaths have been non existent as well. We cured they flu somehow. All types of death are down across the board but Covid is "high". I think around 15,000 have actually died from Covid