• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
Wow i can’t believe that shit!! I would love love love for this guy to tell me i have to wear a mask. I bet he wouldn’t ask another person about the mask…

Seriously, since all this shit began I've gone without a mask - even in places where masks were "required" - just hoping that something like that would happen to me.

Some people have all the luck and evidently I'm not one of them.

Seriously, since all this shit began I've gone without a mask - even in places where masks were "required" - just hoping that something like that would happen to me.

Some people have all the luck and evidently I'm not one of them.
You must not be wearing your maga hat or Trump shirt lol . If you are maybe u need to make a shirt with Trump and hitler

I dunno man. I'm willing to at least consider possiblities when people talk about stuff like this but this one seems a bit too far out there, even for me. I'd really have to see that magnet sticking to the injection site with my own eyes to believe it and this whole nano particle hypothesis depends on that. I don't know anyone near me who's been injected so I really can't prove or disprove this.

F***ing clowns!!

Guess what. A vaccine won't work on "variants" , so as is, this is complete bullshit.

Notice they keep trying to make people "fear". Only a f***ing fool still buys this story. Maybe the super duper I double, triple dog dare you variant is next and we all will die from it unless we get the vaccine 10 times. Yeah that is the solution.

F***ing FOOLS in this Country.

[h=2]Biden warns unvaccinated Americans to 'act now' against the 'deadlier' Indian Delta variant that's 'more easily transmissible' and 'dangerous for young people' so the country can have a 'summer of joy'[/h]
  • President Joe Biden announced that the U.S. hit another milestone Friday - that 300 million COVID-19 vaccine shots have been administered in 150 days
  • 'Folks we're heading into a very different summer compared to last year. A bright summer. Prayfully, a summer of joy,' Biden said at the White House
  • But he then warned that COVID-19 was a threat to unvaccinated Americans, especially with the emergence of the Indian Delta variant
  • 'It's a variant that is more easily transmissible, potentially deadlier and particularly dangerous for young people,' Biden said
  • He pleaded with Americans to 'act, act now,' and get the vaccine, which has proven effective against the new variants

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...notification&ci=249993&si=32287705&ai=9702013

F***ing clowns!!

Guess what. A vaccine won't work on "variants" , so as is, this is complete bullshit.

Notice they keep trying to make people "fear". Only a f***ing fool still buys this story. Maybe the super duper I double, triple dog dare you variant is next and we all will die from it unless we get the vaccine 10 times. Yeah that is the solution.

F***ing FOOLS in this Country.

[h=2]Biden warns unvaccinated Americans to 'act now' against the 'deadlier' Indian Delta variant that's 'more easily transmissible' and 'dangerous for young people' so the country can have a 'summer of joy'[/h]
  • President Joe Biden announced that the U.S. hit another milestone Friday - that 300 million COVID-19 vaccine shots have been administered in 150 days
  • 'Folks we're heading into a very different summer compared to last year. A bright summer. Prayfully, a summer of joy,' Biden said at the White House
  • But he then warned that COVID-19 was a threat to unvaccinated Americans, especially with the emergence of the Indian Delta variant
  • 'It's a variant that is more easily transmissible, potentially deadlier and particularly dangerous for young people,' Biden said
  • He pleaded with Americans to 'act, act now,' and get the vaccine, which has proven effective against the new variants

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...notification&ci=249993&si=32287705&ai=9702013

Gotta get through the midterms bro. Gotta scare people until the election is over.

I dunno man. I'm willing to at least consider possiblities when people talk about stuff like this but this one seems a bit too far out there, even for me. I'd really have to see that magnet sticking to the injection site with my own eyes to believe it and this whole nano particle hypothesis depends on that. I don't know anyone near me who's been injected so I really can't prove or disprove this.

I dunno either I'm a gotta see it to belive it kind of guy but you have to admit the video in the link looks pretty crazy.

Either way I assure you that this vaccine, the MRNA version is going to cause immunosuppression in many patients.

It will kill a small % because of blood clots, stroke and heart attack.

But the worst part is, its design teaches the body to attack itself essentially. In some people this may actually work should they catch the virus. In others, the common cold will infect them and their body will attack itself and they will die.

This will go down in History like many things. We used to spray our kids with DDT. We gave people cocaine for their teeth. We gave people heroin. We gave labotomies thinking it would cure mental illness. WE gave Chemotherapy which is pure poison to kill cancers that our Govt created.

This is just that. This will go down like those have. They will kill and they will kill many. And the future will look back as fools to those who got it, who recommened it, who gave it, who condoned it. Fauci should be executed and maybe he will

But before accountability there will be death and paralysis and heart attack and stroke. There will be pain and suffering and it was a choice

That is the worst of all of this. People, for a virus that you live from 99.6% of the time, people are so fearful because of fraudulent propaganda, they are willing to take experimental vaccines. They are not only doing that but they want to FORCE that experiment on others, and punish those who don't agree.

What I can say? You fucking disgraceful fools. You absolute disgusting fools are going to pay for this, and your children will and our children will.

Make no mistake.

This will be the regret of a lifetime for many.

Get Shredded!
Wow i can’t believe that shit!! I would love love love for this guy to tell me i have to wear a mask. I bet he wouldn’t ask another person about the mask…

Neither of them knew how to throw a punch lol....

https://resistthemainstream.org/top...source=rtmt&utm_medium=rtmt&utm_campaign=rtmt

Top Chinese Counterintelligence Official Reportedly Defected to US, Provided Intel on Wuhan Lab and China’s Bioweapons Programs

This is that high level CCP defector that I posted a link for a week or so ago. It's been confirmed. He and his daughter, who also has loads of information have been working with DIA while their communications have been kept from our intelligence agencies because they're rife with CCP operatives.

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/google-funded-wuhan-linked-ecohealth-research/

REVEALED: Google & USAID Funded Wuhan Collaborator Peter Daszak’s Virus Experiments For Over A Decade

According to this article, his identity has been revealed and he's a high ranking intelligence officer with in depth knowledge of the CCP weapons programs and ALSO happens to have copies of Hunter's hard drive along with compromising information on Dementia Joe.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...edly-given-us-about-covid-but-also-o-n2591167

And now it's coming to light that Google has been funding Wuhan for a decade. So, let's review all those who have funded gain of function research:

Zuckerberg
National Institute of Health (NIH)
Google

I know there's more.

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/google-funded-wuhan-linked-ecohealth-research/

My blood pressure has risen since "2 weeks to beat the curve"

To then getting annoyed by "don't kill Grandma"

Then "just wear the mask"

Then just get the vaccine you nazi

I am genuinely ready to see people hang. Fauci, Soros, Cuomo, Whitmer and everyone else behind this

Since 9/11 there has not been a Globalist Agenda attack so great on the World.

China as well. We should be bombing every ship they have at the moment, let alone after the fact they owe us TRILLIONS in funds for this bullshit.

I think it's now or never. People are going to either keep wearing masks and trying to convince the others to get the vaccine, and the others, are going to seek payment. Retribution for this attack on our World. Hundreds of thousands were killed that didn't have to be.

This is War people. Wake up.

My blood pressure has risen since "2 weeks to beat the curve"

To then getting annoyed by "don't kill Grandma"

Then "just wear the mask"

Then just get the vaccine you nazi

I am genuinely ready to see people hang. Fauci, Soros, Cuomo, Whitmer and everyone else behind this

Since 9/11 there has not been a Globalist Agenda attack so great on the World.

China as well. We should be bombing every ship they have at the moment, let alone after the fact they owe us TRILLIONS in funds for this bullshit.

I think it's now or never. People are going to either keep wearing masks and trying to convince the others to get the vaccine, and the others, are going to seek payment. Retribution for this attack on our World. Hundreds of thousands were killed that didn't have to be.

This is War people. Wake up.

What I don't and can't understand is how some people seem to see what is patently obvious and others can't. see. it. at. all. Some understand that the world was duped and scammed and that the entire thing is a phony setup to cow them into submission and others just close their eyes, are totally oblivious, and happily bend the knee in conformity. Sometimes I wish I was that stupid. I really do because it's apparent that ignorance really is bliss.

Last edited:
What I don't and can't understand is how some people seem to see what is patently obvious and others can't. see. it. at. all. Some understand that the world was duped and scammed and that the entire thing is a phony setup to cow them into submission and others just close their eyes, are totally oblivious, and happily bend the knee in conformity. Sometimes I wish I was that stupid. I really do because it's apparent that ignorance really is bliss.

I couldn’t agree more. It’s like you’re reading my mind…

Attachments

• B61EFA6E-361C-471D-A305-59B2D508D1BD.gif
    B61EFA6E-361C-471D-A305-59B2D508D1BD.gif
    176 KB · Views: 42
Greatest hoax in human history?

Nah, that distinction goes to climate change, but she does make a good point.....

Katie Hopkins

IML Gear Cream!
It's been confirmed...we're living in the Bizarro universe now.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202106/1226597.shtml

Wuhan Institute of Virology listed as candidate for Outstanding Science and Technology Achievement Prize of CAS

The Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), under the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), has been listed as one of the candidates for the 2021 Outstanding Science and Technology Achievement Prize of CAS for its achievement in identifying the COVID-19 pathogeny.

China's "bat woman" Shi Zhengli, and Yuan Zhiming, director of the WIV's Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory were selected as the outstanding contributors of the WIV group candidates.

It's been confirmed...we're living in the Bizarro universe now.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202106/1226597.shtml

Wuhan Institute of Virology listed as candidate for Outstanding Science and Technology Achievement Prize of CAS

The Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), under the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), has been listed as one of the candidates for the 2021 Outstanding Science and Technology Achievement Prize of CAS for its achievement in identifying the COVID-19 pathogeny.

China's "bat woman" Shi Zhengli, and Yuan Zhiming, director of the WIV's Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory were selected as the outstanding contributors of the WIV group candidates.

Kinda like when Obama used to give himself awards and the have these fake ceremonies and all

Finally many people are seeing through their charades.

Does anyone have statistics for those who have taken the vaccine and then died from Covid?

Does anyone have statistics for those who have taken the vaccine and then died from Covid?

Not that I believe the CDC, but this is what they openly admit:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

As of June 14, 2021, more than 144 million people in the United States had been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

During the same time, CDC received reports from 47 U.S. states and territories of 3,729 patients with COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infection who were hospitalized or died.

Hospitalized or fatal vaccine breakthrough cases reported to CDC = 3,729
Deaths = 671 (18%)

Seeing more and more of these. You would think the pre-covid anti-vaxxers would be screaming from the rooftops.

@tburages
A week ago today my brother's 13-year-old son had his 2nd covid shot. Less than 3 days later he died.

The initial autopsy results (done Friday) were that his heart was enlarged and there was some fluid surrounding it. He had no known health problems. Was on no medications.

Attachments

• E4W67TYXMAEiMaO.jpg
    E4W67TYXMAEiMaO.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 22
This is interesting. I have to admit, I don't care for Alex Jones, I think alot of his stuff is aimed at disinfo, he blends truth and lies and makes Patriots seem extrema and our crazy. I think he intentionally does this for the other side.

But Jesse Ventura I have always always liked. I don't think he's fake, but I don't always agree with him either.

In 2009 they were already talking about the COVID vaccine and the plan for depopulation.

I can't believe Im saying this. Alex Jones was dead on. This is worth the watch

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6jQL...wUit89wdV3Nzkrwtwrx3sJhrGsCiQBA5drKvKp71oNPtE

How stupid do the people look who said this was from a bat and believed it. And fought it. They said trust the science, but all they really did is trust the TV.

Some of those fools were even here. Hope you learned your lesson.

<span data-mce-type="bookmark" style="display:inline-block;width:0px;overflow:hidden;line-height:0;" class="mce_SELRES_start"></span>
EXCLUSIVE: Wuhan Lab Found All Genes To Recreate ‘Epidemic Strain’ Of Coronavirus In 2017.

• The Wuhan Institute of Virology – increasingly believed to be the source for the SARS CoV-2 coronavirus – obtained “all the genes to make a SARS coronavirus similar to the epidemic strain,” according to a 2017 report by Science News.
  • The article – “Bats in China carry all the ingredients to make a new SARS virus” – documents how a Wuhan Institute of Virology research team led by the Fauci-funded “bat lady” Shi Zhengli sampled wild bats.
  • Also cross-posted to the Wuhan lab’s website, the November 30th 2017 report reveals how data collected by Shi’s team enabled the lab to “make a SARS coronavirus similar to the epidemic strain”:

Back