CoronaVirus Vaccine

View Poll Results: Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely!

    23 23.00%
  • Hell no!

    64 64.00%
  • Unsure

    13 13.00%
Page 94 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2244
  1. #1396
    Registered User
    Sponx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    867

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    744
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    490
    Thanked in
    350 Posts
    Rep Points
    13470690

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Thank you!
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

  2. #1397
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,381

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,003
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,657
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points
    32722214

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    You realize that holistic care is the future of medicine? In fact it makes more sense. An individual care plan based on the individual and not just an overreaching arch of test subjects. Why is this important? Simple, while we may all be made similarly, it is becoming more and more apparent to researchers/doctors/nurses that one persons endocrine or nervous system(or whatever system) may differ significant enough from another's. It is why genetic testing will be the future of health care. Functional medicine is leading the way in this particular way. Take chiropractors as an example. Thought to be quacks by many in the medical field (still by enough) but their track record proves otherwise. Big Pharma has turned many against anything other than todays way. Which is pills and pills and more good pills. Basically, if they can not incentivize profits it is not worthy to be considered....
    To some degree, I think most here probably already participate in a holistic medicine of sorts. Eating right, exercising, and just healthy, active lifestyle in general, along with taking personal responsibility for one's health, both mentally and physically. The links between unhealthy amounts of emotional stress and the onset of physical ailments are well known.

  3. #1398
    Registered User
    stephenkelly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    631

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    604
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    455
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    Rep Points
    7844224

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    NOT a CDC document or page. No way someone has “confidential” document and makes it available to public. This is obviously a fabricated graphic.
    The information may very well be real but promulgating bullshit opposing the COVID push is as egregious as the mass information pushing the fears of the “pandemic”.

    I personally prefer genuine info. Period.
    It was all over the place. Top people were talking about it everywhere. Even the shithole places you get your news from.

  4. #1399
    Registered User
    FNA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    248

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    309
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    211
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points
    112888033

    Quote Originally Posted by stephenkelly View Post
    It was all over the place. Top people were talking about it everywhere. Even the shithole places you get your news from.
    And where do you get your news from?

  5. #1400
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,245

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,856
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,647
    Thanked in
    5,031 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    One of the best videos out there to watch if you can spare 5 minutes of time

    Well worth it and if everyone watched this and understood it, we would not have masks, no one would get the vaccine and no one would go along with the fraud that is being attempted on the American people...


  6. #1401
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,381

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,003
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,657
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points
    32722214

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    One of the best videos out there to watch if you can spare 5 minutes of time

    Well worth it and if everyone watched this and understood it, we would not have masks, no one would get the vaccine and no one would go along with the fraud that is being attempted on the American people...

    Go back a page or two. That's the video currently under discussion.

  7. #1402
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,218

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,400
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,710
    Thanked in
    5,523 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    I take it you don’t know what “functional medicine” is? Don’t be fooled by a name. It pseudoscience and quackery like any “alternative” medicine.
    If that’s the case.... maybe the “experts” would choose more appropriate verbs? Eh?


    listen bro.. you got the right idea on how to develop healthy habits and you obviously know what you’re doing under the iron.


    but you’re straight up wrong on this.

    functional medicine isn’t hogwash. If it was.... you wouldn’t be here.

  8. #1403
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,218

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,400
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,710
    Thanked in
    5,523 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    FNA and StephenKelly are on the same team... and now they’re arguing. Imagine that.


    they’re winning.

    get you’re shit together people. Most of us on are the same page. Some of us are 5 chapters further. Let’s go!

  9. #1404
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,150

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20,018
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,897
    Thanked in
    11,111 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #1405
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,381

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,003
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,657
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points
    32722214

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    If that’s the case.... maybe the “experts” would choose more appropriate verbs? Eh?


    listen bro.. you got the right idea on how to develop healthy habits and you obviously know what you’re doing under the iron.


    but you’re straight up wrong on this.

    functional medicine isn’t hogwash. If it was.... you wouldn’t be here.
    He literally got that wording from wikipedia. Only mentally lazy people view wikipedia as a source. I have used it to look for links to source materials, but that's it. Other than that, wiki is garbage.

    It's irrelevant though - go back a page or two. The source material that precipitated this discussion is sound. He's just using ad hominem attacks like he always does. It's the only weapon in his arsenal.

    Weak.

  11. #1406
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,150

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20,018
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,897
    Thanked in
    11,111 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Go back a page or two. That's the video currently under discussion.
    It's a good thing Wes reposted it. The other copy has already been pulled from youtube. Welcome to china.

  12. #1407
    Registered User
    Dexitrim's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Go Seahawks!
    Posts
    222

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points
    646619232

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    It's a good thing Wes reposted it. The other copy has already been pulled from youtube. Welcome to china.
    It's here, too.

    https://gab.com/disclosetv/posts/106726909058589490

  13. #1408
    Registered User
    FNA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    248

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    309
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    211
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points
    112888033

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    FNA and StephenKelly are on the same team... and now they’re arguing. Imagine that.


    they’re winning.

    get you’re shit together people. Most of us on are the same page. Some of us are 5 chapters further. Let’s go!
    Haha..good call, let me clarify...

    Its is extremely hard to get any kind of real news these days, most is just propaganda narratives..so those "shithole" sites are about the only ones doing actual journalism and reporting, depending. Getting real information is extremely hard, you can't even Google it and if you put out real information you are putting yourself, career, and family at risk..I'm probably preaching to the choir but..we are in the middle of an information war and the truth is losing. Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, New York Times, and the list goes on and on. Then add in the government agency's and officials they are colluding with its no wonder why people have no clue what is going on.

  14. #1409
    Registered User
    stephenkelly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    631

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    604
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    455
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    Rep Points
    7844224

    Quote Originally Posted by FNA View Post
    And where do you get your news from?
    Trusted sources my friend! Trusted sources

  15. #1410
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,138

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    97
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,275
    Thanked in
    1,308 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by FNA View Post
    Haha..good call, let me clarify...

    Its is extremely hard to get any kind of real news these days, most is just propaganda narratives..so those "shithole" sites are about the only ones doing actual journalism and reporting, depending. Getting real information is extremely hard, you can't even Google it and if you put out real information you are putting yourself, career, and family at risk..I'm probably preaching to the choir but..we are in the middle of an information war and the truth is losing. Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, New York Times, and the list goes on and on. Then add in the government agency's and officials they are colluding with its no wonder why people have no clue what is going on.
    Unfortunately, millions of sheep actually buy into and believe those shitty sites. FB, Twatter, MSM (MSN, CNN, Fox, etc).
    They wander around like retard/zombies looking down at their phones. (I love running/bumping into them in the stores, etc as they look down and walk).
    Yeah, Ill jump out of your way for you (not).

    All suck donkey-dick. There is no real/honest news anymore.
    Last edited by Rot-Iron66; 08-10-2021 at 03:32 AM.
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2020, 07:44 PM
  2. Breaking News CORONAVIRUS VACCINE
    By custom in forum The Pit
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-16-2020, 10:46 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 03-07-2020, 02:28 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-22-2020, 02:20 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-02-2020, 08:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums