• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
South Africa already reported this so called "Omnicrom" variant is mild and has different side effects which are also mild.

Shutting down travel was in no way necessary at all.

The clown show continues...

261091767_1057188788414358_3175370229678759162_n.png

Last edited:
NOW - WHO's Tedros claims "the time has come for countries to agree on a common binding approach to a common threat" amid #Omicron variant.

the global communist authority we’ve all be waiting for… yay!!!

I hope the Biden voters really enjoy the fruits of their labor

I’ve never been more proud to be labeled a conspiracy theorists ever in my life. I also love the term racist and homophobe. Also sexists and micro aggressor are some of my new faves.

when you stop letting other peoples words have any affect on your life you level up and get new super weapons… it’s the “ I don’t give a fuck what you think” turbo blaster and it’s FULLY automatic.

you guys should try it… talk shit all day.

IML Gear Cream!
Boosters now recommended every THREE months.

NEW - Gap for Covid booster injections in the United Kingdom to be halved to three months, Health Secretary Sajid Javid announced today.

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/5828

Maybe the shit heads know the end is coming to their scam and want to get it all sold and used up before the trails start... probably not but wouldn't that be nice anyway...

Lots of losses:

NEW - German constitutional court rules curfews, lockdowns, and school closures were lawful amid pandemic.

The top court had received nine constitutional complaints against #COVID19 restrictions imposed in Germany earlier this year. All complaints were rejected.

JUST IN - "There is no alternative to the compulsory vaccination" of the general population in #Austria, confirm health minister Mückstein and constitution minister Edtstadler (Krone)

JUST IN - Greece enacts compulsory vaccination against #COVID19 for those aged 60 and older.

JUST IN - Designated Chancellor Olaf Scholz (SPD) and the majority of minister presidents of the federal states in favor to introduce the compulsory vaccination of the population in Germany (BILD)

The parliament (Bundestag) must vote on any compulsory vaccination legislation.

Lots of losses:

NEW - German constitutional court rules curfews, lockdowns, and school closures were lawful amid pandemic.

The top court had received nine constitutional complaints against #COVID19 restrictions imposed in Germany earlier this year. All complaints were rejected.

JUST IN - "There is no alternative to the compulsory vaccination" of the general population in #Austria, confirm health minister Mückstein and constitution minister Edtstadler (Krone)

JUST IN - Greece enacts compulsory vaccination against #COVID19 for those aged 60 and older.

JUST IN - Designated Chancellor Olaf Scholz (SPD) and the majority of minister presidents of the federal states in favor to introduce the compulsory vaccination of the population in Germany (BILD)

The parliament (Bundestag) must vote on any compulsory vaccination legislation.

This is so absolutely absurd...

You gotta watch this then ask yourselves if the vaccine has worked like you were told.
Unreal. What we've been told by those in charge of all this.
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd2vFSbC/

It probably gets old me saying this..

The DUMBEST, absolutely f***ing dumbest humans on Earth to believe any of this crap.

You know what gets old? Watching these idiots run our Country. Watching these idiots put mask mandates and vaccine mandates in place. So if you are sick of hearing me, know what I am sick of? The fact you were stupid enough to vote for Biden. Regardless that he cheated the Election.

If you voted for Biden you voted for all of this globalist control and are absolutely responsible for vaccine deaths, lost jobs, suicides, increase drug use, alcohol use, inflation, open border, Afghanistan debacle. I can keep going.

You are responsible for all of this. That is what is OLD for the rest of us.

You gotta watch this then ask yourselves if the vaccine has worked like you were told.
Unreal. What we've been told by those in charge of all this.
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd2vFSbC/

OK...my turn to rant. Proven fact...they have been lying since day one. They are even on record admitting they were lying. Why...WHY would anyone trust them NOW?

Get Shredded!
Did you guys hear that fool Fraudci today

LMAO he said we have our first Omnicrom case in the US. IT was a traveler from South Africa.

The guy was fully vaccinated, Fauci admitted this.

These clowns seriously wanna just continue these lockdowns. That's all this is.

Why isn't Fauci in a cell in GITMO yet?

Im tired of waiting.

Oh no! There's no adverse reactions doe. This was 2 1/2 months in.

Attorney Aaron Siri recently released the first batch of subpoenaed documents from the FDA on Pfizer’s COVID vaccine. The documents reveal that in the first few months of this year there were already 158,893 Adverse Events recording including 25,957 nervous system disorders.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...dverse-events-25957-nervous-system-disorders/

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2021-11-30-at-2.11.26-AM.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2021-11-30-at-2.11.26-AM.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen-Shot-2021-11-30-at-2.11.58-AM.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2021-11-30-at-2.11.58-AM.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 13
BIG win!

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...fizer-eua-comirnaty-vaccines-interchangeable/

Federal Judge Rejects DOD Claim That Pfizer EUA and Comirnaty Vaccines Are ‘Interchangeable’

However, the judge’s acknowledgment that “the DOD cannot mandate vaccines that only have an EUA” is significant for two reasons.

One reason pertains to the difference in ingredients and manufacturing process between Pfizer’s EUA vaccine and the approved Comirnaty vaccine, and the other pertains to the legal difference between a fully licensed vaccine and an EUA vaccine.

The latter reason would apply not just to the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, but also to the vaccines produced by Moderna and Johnson & Johnson (Janssen), both of which are authorized only as EUA products.

There are key differences between fully licensed vaccines and those authorized under EUA. EUA products are considered experimental under U.S. law. This means they cannot be mandated, and everyone has the right to refuse such vaccines without consequences.

Τhe Nuremberg Code, as well as federal law, provide that no human being can be forced to participate in a medical experiment. Under 21 U.S. Code Sec.360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III), “authorization for medical products for use in emergencies,” it is unlawful to deny someone a job or an education because they refuse to be an experimental subject.

EUA products can’t be used once fully licensed product becomes available

Ya want a side of mumps with that booster?

Mumps on the rise in vaxxed.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...nds/ar-AARkAQ0

Experts aren’t sure why vaccinated people get mumps, but multiple factors appear to be affecting immunity in vaccinated people, including a lack of prior exposure to the virus, waning immunity and the circulation of genotypes the vaccine doesn’t contain.

NEW - Chairman of the Thomson Reuters Foundation is a Pfizer investor and board member. In the last year alone, Reuters has published more than 22,000 articles mentioning Pfizer.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/conflict-reuters-chairman-is-pfizer-investor-and-board-member/

JUST IN - UK agrees on deals for 60 million more Moderna and 54 million more Pfizer COVID-19 doses - British health ministry.

JUST IN - Germany imposes nationwide lockdown for the unvaccinated.

NOW - Biden will do everything in his power to help FDA approve vaccines for children under 5.

Back