• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
This is interesting. I have to admit, I don't care for Alex Jones, I think alot of his stuff is aimed at disinfo, he blends truth and lies and makes Patriots seem extrema and our crazy. I think he intentionally does this for the other side.

But Jesse Ventura I have always always liked. I don't think he's fake, but I don't always agree with him either.

In 2009 they were already talking about the COVID vaccine and the plan for depopulation.

I can't believe Im saying this. Alex Jones was dead on. This is worth the watch

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6jQL...wUit89wdV3Nzkrwtwrx3sJhrGsCiQBA5drKvKp71oNPtE

That's what keeps Alex Jones on the map. Occasionally, he's spot on. I guess when you throw enough shit at a wall, eventually something sticks.

Not that I believe the CDC, but this is what they openly admit:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

As of June 14, 2021, more than 144 million people in the United States had been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

During the same time, CDC received reports from 47 U.S. states and territories of 3,729 patients with COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infection who were hospitalized or died.

Hospitalized or fatal vaccine breakthrough cases reported to CDC = 3,729
Deaths = 671 (18%)
This is super interesting. A couple months ago those numbers were over 10,000. they change like we change our underwear, but in the wrong direction. Here in Illinois the numbers are constantly falsified and changing, but it doesn't seem like anyone says anything or does anything about it. So what do you believe? Nothing you hear, and maybe 1/4 of what you see.

This is super interesting. A couple months ago those numbers were over 10,000. they change like we change our underwear, but in the wrong direction. Here in Illinois the numbers are constantly falsified and changing, but it doesn't seem like anyone says anything or does anything about it. So what do you believe? Nothing you hear, and maybe 1/4 of what you see.

After watching the number of votes cast for Trump DECLINE during the CNN broadcast while they INCREASED for Biden by the exact same amount, numbers provided by many sources become meaningless. It's all part of the illusion that teaches us not to trust anyone. The CDC is just another untrustable government propaganda mill. It is amusing though when their own numbers prove they are lying or inadvertently reveal an adjacent truth.

Vaers data shows vaccine deaths at almost 6,000 people in the USA alone. Historically Vaers reports maybe 1-10% of vaccine injuries. This is unprecedented harm to people being vaccinated.

Mortality (openvaers.com)

Vaers data shows vaccine deaths at almost 6,000 people in the USA alone. Historically Vaers reports maybe 1-10% of vaccine injuries. This is unprecedented harm to people being vaccinated.

Mortality (openvaers.com)

I showed this to my pro vaccine (you’re selfish if you don’t get it boss) and she rebuttaled with an npr article saying the numbers can be misleading and I rebuttaled with an npr article that criticized Tom hanks for not being anti white enough and another article that tried to justify car accident deaths being falsely claimed as covid deaths.

shit is insane.

we are now segregated at work... mask (un-vax) vs no mask (vax) people. My work population is almost 85% Chinese .... I’ve yet to meet one Chinese person that’s going maskless. The Chinese people do not trust the vaccine, is my take on it.

wonder why?

they’ve lived with this type of propaganda machine for decades before coming to ‘merica.... speaks volumes to me.

I showed this to my pro vaccine (you’re selfish if you don’t get it boss) and she rebuttaled with an npr article saying the numbers can be misleading and I rebuttaled with an npr article that criticized Tom hanks for not being anti white enough and another article that tried to justify car accident deaths being falsely claimed as covid deaths.

shit is insane.

we are now segregated at work... mask (un-vax) vs no mask (vax) people. My work population is almost 85% Chinese .... I’ve yet to meet one Chinese person that’s going maskless. The Chinese people do not trust the vaccine, is my take on it.

wonder why?

they’ve lived with this type of propaganda machine for decades before coming to ‘merica.... speaks volumes to me.
This is an interesting chart. Same as the last one. Maybe 10% of cases reported maximum.

Search Results from the VAERS Database (medalerts.org)

So is your employer illegally asking who is vaccinated or are people simply volunteering the info?

we have to take our vaccine passport ID thing (they put it in your phone after you get vaccinated) to HR and they link it to your work badge.

they literally could scan your work badge randomly and if you don’t have your vax pass on it you can get fired. Not even making this up. It’s insane. We called a hotline associated with this and the state somehow got around hippa laws.

they will probably end up making it a requirement for employement. Right to work state. Like they do with colleges and schools with all the other vaccines.

we have to take our vaccine passport ID thing (they put it in your phone after you get vaccinated) to HR and they link it to your work badge.

they literally could scan your work badge randomly and if you don’t have your vax pass on it you can get fired. Not even making this up. It’s insane. We called a hotline associated with this and the state somehow got around hippa laws.

they will probably end up making it a requirement for employement. Right to work state. Like they do with colleges and schools with all the other vaccines.

No words, man. We knew they would manage to pull this BS somehow.

IML Gear Cream!
I haven’t seen the gestapo in the hallway but I know it’s coming.

There’s random meetings being posted and invites emailed out to employees... today’s was “why asking people where they are from could be considered rude and racist”...

luckily, I only talk to a couple peeps in my office area. In the lab I’m silent. So hard to bite my tongue when I over hear conversations like “I hate anti vaxxers” and “trump supporters are disgusting” haha

the left is pushing hard but as soon as you push back the tears flow and the pink slips get doled out.

Twilight zone everyday man.

Jesus take the wheel.... and send Noah ...

Hahaha, that's a fucking pipedream. Everyone I know is looking for employees. You fire the unvaccinated you literally will have no one working for you. If we literally lose one more guy we are going out of business. we've been trying to hire 7 positions and not one application. Good old liberal, Democratic stupid fucking retarded Seattle

Rand Paul devastates the CDC, WHO and Fauci's narrative that "natural immunity" doesnt exist

And that people who have had covid DO NOT need the vaccine as they have the antibodies. He estimates 100million people in the US alone have natural immunity as result.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwxIPb6HlcQ

JUST IN - CDC just released its myocarditis/pericarditis update. Post-second dose risk from mRNA COVID-19 vaccines in people under 25 could be over 200x the background rate (not accounting for underreporting).

The post-second dose cases double from age 25 to 21, then double again in the 16-18 range.

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1407721367580053507

@disclosetv

the government can shove their vaccine up their ass, I am pretty sure I already had COVID about a year ago so I am good.

Get Shredded!

JUST IN - CDC just released its myocarditis/pericarditis update. Post-second dose risk from mRNA COVID-19 vaccines in people under 25 could be over 200x the background rate (not accounting for underreporting).

The post-second dose cases double from age 25 to 21, then double again in the 16-18 range.

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1407721367580053507

@disclosetv

The rate related to COVID vaccine is calculated at 32/million in men and 14/million in women in that age range.

Simple. They are getting the vaccine and then they are getting clots, the elevations also increase risks of clotting. So the vaccine + flying is causing Strokes and Heart Attacks.

Not rocket science. They still won't admit the Vaccine is to blame...

206212128_894943154561991_8380600526551195605_n.jpg

https://humanevents.com/2021/06/23/...-wuhan-p4-lab-may-lead-to-bioweapon-research/

LEAKED CABLE: Hillary Clinton Privately Warned France that Wuhan P4 Lab May Lead to Bioweapon Research

The cable, obtained via Wikileaks, was sent from the State Department in June 2009 to all embassies in member nations ahead of the Australia Group plenary session in Paris, September 21-25, 2009. The Australia Group is an international export control forum organized to prevent the spread of technologies and research that could be used in chemical and biological weapons. All Five Eyes nations are members of the group, including the EU, India, Japan, and South Korea. China is not a member of the group.

Niece flew ,stroked out , in a coma for a week , mom just had to pull the plug yesterday, 4 kids left behind, she was 36 ,RIP

Niece flew ,stroked out , in a coma for a week , mom just had to pull the plug yesterday, 4 kids left behind, she was 36 ,RIP

Fuck. That sucks. Bigly. Wow. Way too young. Is Dad in the picture for the kids? Hope so. Shit.

Back