6 15.00%
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Ignorance is bliss ...I believe the medical field just doesnt know how to help mental issues/feelings without loaded up people with meds....hey you havent seen shit , if you do decide to use meds or you feel meds are required thats when the true ignorance starts ....oh we will try this, oh wait wait we will that, oh wait try this dose ...meanwhile your watching your family member/child endure all kinds of different side affects while these jokers are using a dart board to pick meds to pump them with ....oh its a joke man!!
    If you want mental health help without meds, see a therapist. If you want meds, see a doctor or psychiatrist. Seems pretty simple. I don't understand why anyone would go to a doctor and not expect to get treated by the manner in which they are taught to treat people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Ignorance is bliss ...I believe the medical field just doesnt know how to help mental issues/feelings without loaded up people with meds....hey you havent seen shit , if you do decide to use meds or you feel meds are required thats when the true ignorance starts ....oh we will try this, oh wait wait we will that, oh wait try this dose ...meanwhile your watching your family member/child endure all kinds of different side affects while these jokers are using a dart board to pick meds to pump them with ....oh its a joke man!!
    It's actually pretty simple if you want mental health help without meds you see a therapist.

If you want meds for mental health, you see a doctor or psychiatrist.

I don't understand why someone would go see a doctor and not expect them to treat you in the manner in which they are trained?!?! Those are the tools they are given.

If you want some kind of religious cure, go see a priest.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,001 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    This is just insanity fuck off cdc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    if they are talking about rap music I fully agree

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,597 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cohiba View Post
    I'm actually in the Moderna vaccine study. I got flu like symptoms after the second shot. At the time, I got tested for flu/covid just to make sure I didn't get sick with either. The symptoms went away in a day or so.

I got tested for antibodies a week later, and I had covid antibodies. It's been a few months now maybe, and I'm pretty glad I did it.
    No disrespect Covina, Iím curious why would you take part in the vaccine study? How much did they pay you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    911 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Wow.

The Fucking audacity of some people is astounding.

I've talked about the issues my middle daughter had a while back with depression and self harm, and when we took her to the hospital to get help we told them no medicine and made sure to have them put it in her file. We wanted to try and talk through things first, we asked her how she felt about it and she agreed she didn't want meds.

The nursing staff tried MULTIPLE times to give her medicine. Even the Fucking Dr tried and she kept refusing. When she was able to call home she told be about it and it didn't take me long to get there.

I'm not a bad ass or a fighter or anything like that but, like any man, you don't fuck with my kids. I never said it on the forum but, I spent a night in the clink over that and I don't regret it.

People in any position of "power" when it comes to our children who think they know best and believe they can make decisions for our children's health and wellbeing without getting parental consent should be locked up.
    I agree. Come near my kids with Meds or a vaccine, especially without my consent, snd shits going down. Simple.

JOIN THE NATION
    Email for list
    redsxript@ctemplar.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    911 Posts
    Rep Points

It's actually pretty simple if you want mental health help without meds you see a therapist.

I don't understand why someone would go see a doctor and not expect them to treat you in the manner in which they are trained?!?! Those are the tools they are given.

Keep us posted monthly for the next few years

JOIN THE NATION
    Email for list
    redsxript@ctemplar.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    No disrespect Covina, Iím curious why would you take part in the vaccine study? How much did they pay you?

I only did it because I wanted the vaccine, and I believe in the science behind it. I did get paid for it, but didn't realize I was getting paid until I actually went in to start the study. I would have totally done it for free.

Also, somebody has to participate in these studies. It doesn't scare me at all. I've had tons of vaccines / flu shots without an issue. I've put so much crap in my body over the years a vaccine is the last thing I'm worried about.

And sorry for double posting earlier, this board acted like my message didn't post and didn't show it on the page.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry I havent experienced that ...not one therapist my family/friend seen cured or helped with depression or or any other mental issue....they are great at helping solve problems and helpin you cope with deaths or anger issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry I havent experienced that ...not one therapist my family/friend seen cured or helped with depression or or any other mental issue....they are great at helping solve problems and helpin you cope with deaths or anger issues
    There is only so much a therapst can do...hence the need for meds sometimes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    911 Posts
    Rep Points

I only did it because I wanted the vaccine, and I believe in the science behind it. I did get paid for it, but didn't realize I was getting paid until I actually went in to start the study. I would have totally done it for free.

Also, somebody has to participate in these studies. It doesn't scare me at all. I've had tons of vaccines / flu shots without an issue. I've put so much crap in my body over the years a vaccine is the last thing I'm worried about.

And sorry for double posting earlier, this board acted like my message didn't post and didn't show it on the page.
    You believe in the science behind it when there is no science behind it yet.

Can I ask, what is the science behind this vaccine?

JOIN THE NATION
    Email for list
    redsxript@ctemplar.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    You believe in the science behind it when there is no science behind it yet.

Can I ask, what is the science behind this vaccine?

JOIN THE NATION
    Email for list
    redsxript@ctemplar.com
    It's basic human biology dude.

https://www.pfizer.co.uk/behind-scie...t-mrna-vaccine

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5906799/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    Keep us posted monthly for the next few years

JOIN THE NATION
    Email for list
    redsxript@ctemplar.com
    I mean, I could, but it would be pretty boring because I'm gonna be fine.

Lame 80s knowledge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    654 Posts
    Rep Points

Take a vaccine from people who gave LSD to people without their knowledge just to see what it would do ? People who deny Gulf War Syndrome, after giving them God knows how many vaccines. ? After Autism has gone crazy, and no one's sure if it's the vaccines ? Oh yeah, I'm gonna take my family down to be first in line. Haha

P.S. My covid strategy is I went to the pharmacia, got Ciprodex, Albuteral, and vitamin D. Break glass in case of emergency. ..
    Who said run for the boarder ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    911 Posts
    Rep Points

I was asking you to explain it not post a link. That shows you truly donít understand what you are doing, the biology of it or putting in your body.

JOIN THE NATION
    Email for list
    redsxript@ctemplar.com

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,597 Posts
    Rep Points

Forgive my ignorance Iím curious, Im not up to speed on the vaccine you took, was it the rna vaccine?

Is it the one with the 14month old fetus lung tissue in it?