• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Fuck joe-biden

Well, would you look at that. Covid rates fall 90% in the first 40 days of Swampy Joes presidency.

Huh, it looks like some kinda magic or something ?

Maybe, just maybe, he has done nothing different, it's just the media proping up old joe. ..

Attachments

• 16148601115891955098543.jpg
    16148601115891955098543.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/16-states-are-now-following-science
[h=1]16 States Are Now Following The Science[/h]
picture-5.jpg
by Tyler Durden

It took an entire year, but lockdowns and mask mandates are officially incredibly unpopular with half of the country, to the point that governors are rapidly making sweeping changes to their year-long COVID-19 policies.
gregabbott-800x508.jpg

Jumping onto the coattails of pro-individual freedom leaders like governors Ron DeSantis (R-Florida) and Kristi Noem (R-SD), the governors of Mississippi and Texas decided Tuesday to announce an end to business restrictions and statewide mask mandates.
Both Tate Reeves (R-MS) and Greg Abbott (R-TX), who had long taken a nanny state approach to the COVID-19 crisis, acted almost simultaneously to announce the end of statewide restrictions.
The centrally planned solutions to COVID-19 have failed spectacularly, and the American people have taken notice of this reality. Hundreds of millions have now been through a full year of government-imposed tyranny on both a federal and state level. Whether it was a travel ban, an endless series of lockdowns, mask mandates, countless emergency orders, business closures, and the like, not a single top-down order from the federal or state level did anything productive for the wellbeing of Americans.
None of it worked. All of it served as a net negative. The people have noticed.

Now that their constituents have had enough, politicians on the Right are fast departing from the COVID tyranny, and attempting to secure what is left of their political aspirations.
Abbott and Reeves are not the only GOP governors moving fast in ending the restrictions, several other governors have recently acted to roll them back.
On February 12, Montana Governor Greg Gianforte lifted his statewide mask mandate.

NEW CDC GUIDELINES:

-fully vaccinated people should continue wearing masks, practicing distancing and washing their hands often
-in gatherings with fully vaccinated people and unvaccinated people from multiple households, everyone should wear a mask and practice distancing.
Thoughts?

NEW CDC GUIDELINES:

-fully vaccinated people should continue wearing masks, practicing distancing and washing their hands often
-in gatherings with fully vaccinated people and unvaccinated people from multiple households, everyone should wear a mask and practice distancing.
Thoughts?
And the sad part is, sheeple will actually comply

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

If the vaccine is not reason to get rid of the masks. Then those in power have no intent to ever get rid of the masks and control

This is just the test run for something bigger coming. And is fully about control.

That much is for sure.

They have changed the goal posts so many times and lied and just blurred the lines so badly, that those who believe them and fear., will just believe anything at this point.

The rest of us, just refuse to even tolerate a second of anything they say anymore.

2 weeks to Flatten the Curve, turned into a year later. When we get the vaccine, all will return to normal, but only now it will not.

Notice they are trying to eliminate religious and medical exemptions in schools in every State all at once? This isn't random. Then they wanna consider Electronic Passports or verifications. OR they are even giving out rewards. Paying people to get the vaccine, giving them gifts. Saying they will be let into sporting events.

This is clearly far more ominous then the fools who are following along blindly will ever believe.

IML Gear Cream!
If the vaccine is not reason to get rid of the masks. Then those in power have no intent to ever get rid of the masks and control

This is just the test run for something bigger coming. And is fully about control.

That much is for sure.

They have changed the goal posts so many times and lied and just blurred the lines so badly, that those who believe them and fear., will just believe anything at this point.

The rest of us, just refuse to even tolerate a second of anything they say anymore.

2 weeks to Flatten the Curve, turned into a year later. When we get the vaccine, all will return to normal, but only now it will not.

Notice they are trying to eliminate religious and medical exemptions in schools in every State all at once? This isn't random. Then they wanna consider Electronic Passports or verifications. OR they are even giving out rewards. Paying people to get the vaccine, giving them gifts. Saying they will be let into sporting events.

This is clearly far more ominous then the fools who are following along blindly will ever believe.

A *bunch* of us knew the vaccine would change nothing. And yep, definitely a prelude to something more.

NEW CDC GUIDELINES:

Thoughts?

Just heard the opposite on the news on my way home from work. They said 2 vaccinated people together do not need mask and vaccinated person visiting an unvaccinated person does not need a mask.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Just heard the opposite on the news on my way home from work. They said 2 vaccinated people together do not need mask and vaccinated person visiting an unvaccinated person does not need a mask.

Depending on the person that hasn't been given the vaccine yet. They said if they have health issues the person that both will need to wear a mask.

Yeah, sorry that was vastly paraphrased from another source. There were some unless/and/or mumbo jumbo from what I saw. I think those were just the two really contentious points and were referring to groups.

Masks don't work!

A newly-released study from the Centers for Disease Control shows to what extent mask-wearing impacted COVID-19 cases across the country for the better part of 2020. The CDC study looks at mask mandates across the United States from March 1 - Dec. 31, 2020 where mask mandates applied to 2,313 of the country's 3,142 counties (73.6%)

The results show a 0.5% COVID-19 case decrease 20 days out from the mask implementations and up to a 1.8% decrease 100 days out.
As for preventing COVID-19 deaths, the study says deaths decreased by 0.7% in the first 20 days of mask mandates and grew to 1.9% after 100 days.
According to the CDC, these findings show, "daily case and death growth rates before implementation of mask mandates were not statistically different from the reference period."

Also examined by the CDC - reopening restaurants and what impact that had on COVID-19 cases. During the March 1 - Dec. 31 timeline, restaurants opened for on-site dining in 97.9% of U.S. counties. The CDC says "changes in daily COVID-19 case and death growth rates were not statistically significant over a month after restrictions were lifted.

You can read the entire report below.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7010e3.htm

Wish me luck...my state will be taking signups from people 50 and over starting March 22 with appts starting March 25. Now that my brother has covid and is in the hospital, I am going to get the shot now my mind's made up.

Masks don't work!

A newly-released study from the Centers for Disease Control shows to what extent mask-wearing impacted COVID-19 cases across the country for the better part of 2020. The CDC study looks at mask mandates across the United States from March 1 - Dec. 31, 2020 where mask mandates applied to 2,313 of the country's 3,142 counties (73.6%)

The results show a 0.5% COVID-19 case decrease 20 days out from the mask implementations and up to a 1.8% decrease 100 days out.
As for preventing COVID-19 deaths, the study says deaths decreased by 0.7% in the first 20 days of mask mandates and grew to 1.9% after 100 days.
According to the CDC, these findings show, "daily case and death growth rates before implementation of mask mandates were not statistically different from the reference period."

Also examined by the CDC - reopening restaurants and what impact that had on COVID-19 cases. During the March 1 - Dec. 31 timeline, restaurants opened for on-site dining in 97.9% of U.S. counties. The CDC says "changes in daily COVID-19 case and death growth rates were not statistically significant over a month after restrictions were lifted.

You can read the entire report below.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7010e3.htm
where did you get that from? the link doesnt work

Masks don't work

If you got blasted with pepper spray while wearing your mask, would it make you cough ? Do you know how much smaller, and easier to pass the virus is ?

If you got blasted with pepper spray while wearing your mask, would it make you cough ? Do you know how much smaller, and easier to pass the virus is ?

That’s racist math! How dare you ... every one knows 4 microns < 2 microns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corona vaccine causing false positives for cancer!!!! Fuck that keep your fucking bullshit vaccine......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seen a headline somewhere I can't remember where but said lung cancer screenings are on the rise. Hmmmmm I do wonder why that could be... Yes extreme sarcasm.

Vaccine is also causing lumps in women's breasts. Medical industry advice is to "wait and see" if the lumps go away or really need checked for cancer. Meanwhile, the breast cancer gets to eat away at one of the greatest gifts God has ever given us.

Back