• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Did you see the creepy footage of the GOV of New York?Kathy Hochel

She said, " I wear my vaccine necklace all the time. You guys are vaccinated, you are the smart ones, but not everyone is listening to God and what God wants.. I need you guys to be my Apostles and go out and talk about it and get others vaccinated"

What in the fuck is this bullshit? Talk about blasphemy. These democrats are absolutely despicable.

Can you fathom that their propaganda hits a new low?

Sickening. And if you vote for them, this makes you just as bad as them.

What's dispicable is the way none of those GOP hypocrites will admit they got the shot LONG AGO.
They leave it up in the air so they're coo-coo ca-chew supporters can think they're "one of us".
They're not one of you.. They're all laughing at you while they count ur votes.

I agree. They definitely ain’t one of us. They are all parasites. Be nothing without our tax money and all the loopholes they take advantage of. Throw us in prison for the shit they get away with.

defund the federal government !! 100%

dirty bastards. All of them. Cleanse DC.

What's dispicable is the way none of those GOP hypocrites will admit they got the shot LONG AGO.
They leave it up in the air so they're coo-coo ca-chew supporters can think they're "one of us".
They're not one of you.. They're all laughing at you while they count ur votes.

What you fail to understand is I don't care if you got the Vax. This is about righting a wrong. If a vaxed is willing to do that then I'm good.
There's no hiding this in time you will learn you were wrong to defend it and many will have blood on their hands.
Have you even seen the WHO reporting system?

OK.. I'll bite.. Other than the Fauchi emails and mask debacle(not a debacle... actual fucking lies came out of his mouth.. I agree)
... Other than that... What wrongs need to be made right?

In another forum I use someone started a “are you vaxxed or not and why” thread. Total bait as in other threads they flame and dismiss all “antivaxxers” as retards. Big on the “horse dewormer” bit too.

One of the first answers was “Yes. Because I don’t want to get COVID and I don’t want to give it to anyone.”
uhhhhhh, I don’t think you’ve been paying attention.

IML Gear Cream!
In another forum I use someone started a “are you vaxxed or not and why” thread. Total bait as in other threads they flame and dismiss all “antivaxxers” as retards. Big on the “horse dewormer” bit too.

One of the first answers was “Yes. Because I don’t want to get COVID and I don’t want to give it to anyone.”
uhhhhhh, I don’t think you’ve been paying attention.

People are so freakin' blind (and deaf), it blows my mind!

Most people think this Vax works like a traditional Vax and it doesn't which is half the problem. The other half is not knowing long term effects and hiding short term effects. The Government is corrupt they lie and push propaganda that suits their agenda. It is no worse than a monarchy gone crazy.

OK.. I'll bite.. Other than the Fauchi emails and mask debacle(not a debacle... actual fucking lies came out of his mouth.. I agree)
... Other than that... What wrongs need to be made right?

I can never tell if you're trolling or serious.
Vaxed
You can get xovid
You can give xovid
You can land in the hospital
You can die
You can make mutations
We're not talking about sides
We're not talking about deaths
We're not talking about people that had covid
This is the WHO reporting system. 1% of it anyway.
Blood and lymphatic system disorders (86256)
Cardiac disorders (103880)
Congenital, familial and genetic disorders (1129)
Ear and labyrinth disorders (70986)
Endocrine disorders (2861)
Eye disorders (78644)
Gastrointestinal disorders (445018)
General disorders and administration site conditions (1310038)
Hepatobiliary disorders (4185)
Immune system disorders (29815)
Infections and infestations (140457)
Injury, poisoning and procedural complications (102702)
Investigations (287242)
Metabolism and nutrition disorders (48865)
Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders (632640)
Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) (3096)
Nervous system disorders (930474)
Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions (4718)
Product issues (3617)
Psychiatric disorders (101362)
Renal and urinary disorders (17102)
Reproductive system and breast disorders (80430)
Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders (226366)
Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders (296496)
Social circumstances (14853)
Surgical and medical procedures (18470)
Vascular disorders (116160)

Last edited:
]
Vaxed
You can get xovid
You can give xovid
You can die
You can make mutations
Eye disorders (78644)
Investigations (287242)
Product issues (3617)
Other than that, what’s your point? “What is da negaftif effects?”

Exactly this. And vaers is 10% at BEST. MOST cases do NOT get reported.

No one finds it odd that when you go get you're script from the pharmacy they want to tell you side effects. Go get the jab and you get the jab and no side effect info included. This shouldn't bother me? I should just take their word for it and take the risk? Our children should tale the risk?

5 and up no peer reviews from Pfizer and two months of trials for children. But yes it's safe no side effects right? No deaths right?

I remember a time when parents would take a bullet for their child. Now it seems people don't care about the children. They just want to feel safe knowing children won't give it to adults. When did children's lives become less important than adults?

Well, I'll take that bullet for our daughter. She's not getting it at this time. You want to be more transparent and show us some long term studies, fine. At that point we'll consider it. Until then, they can kick rocks.

Last edited:
Vaxed
You can get xovid
You can give xovid
You can die
You can make mutations
Eye disorders (78644)
Investigations (287242)
Product issues (3617)

Im not trolling this time..
My question was what abiut the vaccine is a lie?
They ALWAYS said it does not protect 100%
They THEN went on to say u can still get it and pass it along.
They also said it reduced the chance of dying.

Im not trolling this time..
My question was what abiut the vaccine is a lie?
They ALWAYS said it does not protect 100%
They THEN went on to say u can still get it and pass it along.
They also said it reduced the chance of dying.

They said 95% effective.
It's safe, not according to the WHO.
It's FDA approved, the batch out now is NOT approved. Call Pfizer you won't even have to talk to anyone. The message will say its not approved.
You can't get covid if you have the vaccine.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahb...ims-you-cant-get-covid-after-vaccine-n2592934

Under the age of 30 risk of dying from Covid-19 is 0.245%
CDC data

I like the new CDC shirt

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210930-131700.png
    Screenshot_20210930-131700.png
    752 KB · Views: 35
No one finds it odd that when you go get you're script from the pharmacy they want to tell you side effects. Go get the jab and you get the jab and no side effect info included. This shouldn't bother me? I should just take their word for it and take the risk? Our children should tale the risk?

This is absolute proof you talk out your ass and have no idea. Let me guess, someone on TikTok said this and you automatically believe it. You are indeed a useful idiot spreading disinformation.

So you know, pharmacies absolutely do give customers side effect information before administering the shot. You could have simply gone to a pharmacy and verified but why do that when you can spread your disinformation.

This is absolute proof you talk out your ass and have no idea. Let me guess, someone on TikTok said this and you automatically believe it. You are indeed a useful idiot spreading disinformation.

So you know, pharmacies absolutely do give customers side effect information before administering the shot. You could have simply gone to a pharmacy and verified but why do that when you can spread your disinformation.

I was just at the pharmacy and watched shots being given. No one was told anything about sides. They were told to stay put for 10 min before leaving.

Listen lifter you can change your name to whatever you want. You can talk shit all you want. WHO has listed side effects on their site. Man you sheep are something. You come through and hate on Trump then have the nerve to post after Biden screws everything up.

Keep buying into the lies. Oh and yeah we don't have many places left to post because of Hitler, your president. If I have to post tik tok vids from a Communist country I guess they have more freedom than we do. Mandates and censorship in America gotta love it.

Last edited:
It's funny how all these things you experience, the majority of rational americans do not. Sorry bro, I dont believe you. Did you ask the people if they were told about sides? I think you are full of shit.
I was just at the pharmacy and watched shots being given. No one was told anything about sides. They were told to stay put for 10 min before leaving.

Listen lifter you can change your name to whatever you want. You can talk shit all you want. WHO has listed side effects on their site. Man you sheep are something. You come through and hate on Trump then have the nerve to post after Biden screws everything up.

Keep buying into the lies. Oh and yeah we don't have many places left to post because of Hitler, your president. If I have to post tik tok vids from a Communist country I guess they have more freedom than we do. Mandates and censorship in America gotta love it.

Also I forgot bigtime. I also believe you are lying because everywhere I have been, they give the injection behind a closed door. They don't do it for everyone to observe at a pharmacy. I get it, you want ASF to think you are fully on board with the conspiracies and like you but stop with your lies.

- - - Updated - - -

I really really hope you don't get the vaccine. It will be funny when you see the light.
"Marc Lamont Hill on Thursday said the notion that he developed blood clots from the Covid vaccine is ridiculous and completely baseless."

Yep, nothing but a coinkidink, lmao

"Marc Lamont Hill on Thursday said the notion that he developed blood clots from the Covid vaccine is ridiculous and completely baseless."

Yep, nothing but a coinkidink, lmao

Ya think? First, blood goes to the heart from the lungs through the pulmonary vein, not from the pulmonary artery which is where the DVT clot would have lodged. Second by definition a heart attack is a blockage of the coronary artery(ies), which can't happen from DVT. Third, if there was a complete blockage of the pulmonary artery such that no oxygenated blood went into the heart via the pulmonary vein, he would be brain dead by the time he reached the ER. He's trying to cover for the Vax. Unreal isn't it?

Back